Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everyone help out this fellow brony PLEASE!

Scarlet Letter

holy crap this makes me get teary. I sadly don't have a paypal  :(  I so wanna help though 

Edit: Ok just watched the rest and forget teary I started full out crying.

Edited by Pinkie_dust
  • Brohoof 1

holy crap this makes me get teary. I sadly don't have a paypal  :(  I so wanna help though 

Edit: Ok just watched the rest and forget teary I started full out crying.

I honestly wish I could help too and it just makes me sad thinking, What if I was in his place?

I know his situation all too well, if not for my friend, after my separation from my ex wife and kids, I too would have been out of house and home, relying on government housing, full of drug addicts and alcoholic bogans...

I sent him this message, hopefully he will get it:

"dude, if I had a house of my own and you lived in Australia, I'd totally offer my house up for you, but sadly I don't :( how-ever, I get my next disability pension tomorrow, I'll donate for sure. Mainly because I know all too well what it is like to be out of house and home, and us bronies have to got to stick together!"

• Brohoof 2

I know his situation all too well, if not for my friend, after my separation from my ex wife and kids, I too would have been out of house and home, relying on government housing, full of drug addicts and alcoholic bogans...

I sent him this message, hopefully he will get it:

"dude, if I had a house of my own and you lived in Australia, I'd totally offer my house up for you, but sadly I don't :( how-ever, I get my next disability pension tomorrow, I'll donate for sure. Mainly because I know all too well what it is like to be out of house and home, and us bronies have to got to stick together!"

I'm glad you understand and many thanks for your contribution :)

I understand all too well, I am getting a commission or two of me and my waifu (tulpa fiance) - Princess Luna, and new Luna plush, but if I have any money left, he can have it (money left after those, rent and food)

• Brohoof 1

I couldn't listen to the rest of his video however, it was just so sad and I actually cried.. real tears! Something that doesn't happen often, or at all!

it really is sad, i almost cried, but i cried in my heart

I wish I could donate too, I feel really bad for the guy. :(

The fact that you viewed that video is good enough :)

• Brohoof 1

I threw him a Fiver, I was homeless for 4 months, so I know what it's like.  I only listened to 15 minutes of it, but I hope he has a car so he can stay warm.  Thanks for sharing this

• Brohoof 1

I threw him a Fiver, I was homeless for 4 months, so I know what it's like.  I only listened to 15 minutes of it, but I hope he has a car so he can stay warm.  Thanks for sharing this

Thank you, your donation is much appreciated