Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GMOD OC Creator

Twilightlicous

This is a very useful tool to make Animated HQ OC's.

You need:

Garry's Mod (from Steam)

Workshop Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=131613026 "Dont download this"

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=205268453&searchtext= NEW VERSION!

How to use? : By clicking subscribe wait for it to auto download in the game. It'll take like 1 - 3 minutes.

When its loaded get in a map create your OC (Sellect Colours of Mane etc...) its same as General Zoi's one. After you create click " Create new Preset" then give it a name then click Save. Now sellect "Custom Pony Playermodel (name of it is now pony.mdl or pony)" from Playermodels ( Hold C well you need to hold c to open pony creator too actually you need to click it to open it). Done now you can use it on Gmod Cinema (MLP 7/24) or other servers that supports the Addon :)

Screenies:

img-2199121-1-rsz_4000_screenshots_2014-

SWAGGY HALO CHOPPER with Pony ^

img-2199121-2-rsz_4000_screenshots_2014-

Yes it got Fluttershy's C Mark because its a Test.

img-2199121-3-rsz_4000_screenshots_2014-

Yes she got Trixie's C Mark because its a test.

You guys can put Custom C Mark also theres a new version of Pony Maker ill post it when i find it :)

(New version got Soviet Star etc.... include famous brony youtubers)

Current version include all Mane 6, Some Custom and Derpy, Bon Bon, Lyra etc.. Mane's

Extras:

Type "kill" on console after sellecting "pony" from Player Model menu. You can open it by "é" button top left corner.

Edited by Twilightlicous
  • Brohoof 2

...could this possibly be the tool that I've been looking for? Being unable to model one myself, though I intend to learn eventually, this should be a good start for those that can't model or edit.

Edited by Seraphim

...could this possibly be the tool that I've been looking for? Being unable to model one myself, though I intend to learn eventually, this should be a good start for those that can't model or edit.

Yes it is very useful, i created many in this. I reccomend the new version, it has more mane's, tails and huge ammount of Cutie Mark and you can add your custom C Mark my friend Pon Marley created this (yes its a custom C Mark):

rsz_4000_screenshots_2014-01-11_00008.jp

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

would i be able to use the pony models in source film maker

Yeah there is people that shared their OC's on workshop but sadly i never tried to do it. You need to tell the author of the addon he'll give you info about how to convert them to SFM, if he cant answer, search "Pony OC" on workshop, you'll see people wrote "uploaded due request" so add the author of it and tell him that you need one too, he'll probably do it. 

Edited by Twilightlicous

• 1 year later...

This topic appears to contain original pony artwork that does not fall into any of the specific categories and thus has been sentenced to Other Fan Works.

Is there going to be a new update on Gmod for new main 6 pony playermodels? I know there are ragdoll versions of the new ponies, but there doesn't seem to be any NPC/Playermodel versions of them. There are several things that I think the old playermodels are lacking, such as the proper shading and the shape of the eyes.

• 5 months later...

I have a slight problem. When I make my OC and save and do ALL the steps and finally equip and kill my self, my pony only shows the body color and the stripes:/ The hair and eyes are the body color as well:P

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been trying to do this for ages, and my pony OC keeps showing missing textures as eyes. Actually, all of my ragdolls are like this now. Any way I could possibly fix this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I have looked into this and Gary's mod is nice but I prefer to work with Source Filmmaker. I have seen a lot of fan works come from this. 

Nightmare Night is one of my favorites and shows what you can do with some time and a bit of talent. :D