Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rune Sigilsign's artwork!

Duskstroke Serenade

Posted Image

A gift for a friend to use in his tumblr.

Posted Image

Old cover art for a fanfiction I'm in the process of writing.

Posted Image

Old pic from previously mentioned fanfiction

Posted Image

Old OC design as a young colt

Posted Image

Old OC design grown up

Posted Image

D from Dual Parallel Trouble Adventure anime as a pony.

Posted Image

New version of the fanfiction's cover art

• Brohoof 6

You don't ussually expect this good of art from new members but i must say sir, Good show!

thanks! more to come later! a LOT more!

round two of artwork!

Posted Image

a request I had in a stream

Posted Image

another request I got in a stream

Posted Image

Misha and Shizune from Katawa Shoujo as ponies

Posted Image

Hanako and Emi from Katawa Shoujo as ponies

Posted Image

another pic I made for my friend's tumblr

Posted Image

my first attempt at Discord

Posted Image

another request that was made during one of my art streams

Posted Image

one of my other pony OCs, Graphite Slasher

Round Two part 2 because it wouldn't fit in the first post...

Posted Image

a pic of Scootaloo, Fluttershy and Rarity that I drew in an art stream

Posted Image

my main OC, Rune Sigilsign

http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-188623-11-RuneSigilsign-level4.png

Rune casting his current most powerful spell (based on fanfiction I'm writing)

http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-188623-12-MyLittlePonyCROSSOVER-1.png

Erza, Natsu, Grey, and Lucy from Fairy Tail anime as ponies

• Brohoof 3

These are very plentiful and gorgeous drawings! It follows Canon very well, which is good, and a certain unique style is under it! Your art work would be very suitable for making a background portrait! I wish I could color...

gee everypony. thanks. I thought my art was kinda mediocre because I hardly ever get comments or faves on my pony art on sites like DeviantArt, and I never get put into EqD's drawfriends. I'm glad to hear it's actually good. :)

More art! :D

just this one for now though

Posted Image

Rune Sigilsign using a spell his teacher Princess Twilight taught him (in my future fanfic sequel) It requires him to use a level 5 (unicorn magic times 6) arcane circle to cast said spell. It looks odd because its a mixture of powerful Unicorn magic and powerful Arcane Circle magic.

• Brohoof 3

gee everypony. thanks. I thought my art was kinda mediocre because I hardly ever get comments or faves on my pony art on sites like DeviantArt, and I never get put into EqD's drawfriends. I'm glad to hear it's actually good. :)

More art! :D

just this one for now though

Posted Image

Rune Sigilsign using a spell his teacher Princess Twilight taught him (in my future fanfic sequel) It requires him to use a level 5 (unicorn magic times 6) arcane circle to cast said spell. It looks odd because its a mixture of powerful Unicorn magic and powerful Arcane Circle magic.

By FAR my favorite of yours! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! I love the currants of magic/energy!
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Posted Image

this is True Nightmare, a villain I designed for the MLPFiM universe. He will appear in the pony RPG I'm making and possibly in a DnD campaign I might run. Here's his information:

True Nightmare was "born" on the day that Nightmare Moon was created. When an unknown outside force taught Princess Luna to transform into a Nightmare, there was a backlash of magic that activated an ancient nightmare-feeding spirit possessing her helmet. It was this spirit that convinced Luna to revolt against her sister and attempt to create an eternal night, resulting her being banished to the moon. There, the spirit spent 1000 years feeding on Princess Luna's negative energies until it became strong enough to possess her long enough to escape the moon, only to have Luna regain control, attempt the eternal night once again and be defeated by Twilight Sparkle and the Elements of Harmony. After the armor shattered, the princesses and Elements had left and the ruined armor was forgotten, the unknown force returned and repaired the helmet, taking it and hiding it in an unknown location inside Equestria, and casting a powerful spell on it, giving the spirit inside the ability to absorb the negative energies found in the nightmares of everypony in Equestria. After another 1000 years of seclusion, the force once again returned to the helmet and cast one more spell on it, giving it the ability to use the nightmare energy it had collected to manifest a physical body and walk on its own. It was at that moment that True Nightmare first became as he is pictured here. He is the embodiment of Equestria's nightmares.

Posted Image
this is my latest drawing. I didn't draw the background but I drew the ponies in it. it's for my new RP tumblr I made with a friend of mine. and yes that's Rune Sigilsign AND his Rule63 equivalent, Arcana Sealmark
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

A gift for a friend to use in his tumblr.

Posted Image

Old cover art for a fanfiction I'm in the process of writing.

Posted Image

Old pic from previously mentioned fanfiction

Posted Image

Old OC design as a young colt

Posted Image

Old OC design grown up

Posted Image

D from Dual Parallel Trouble Adventure anime as a pony.

Posted Image

New version of the fanfiction's cover art

One word: WOW.

Posted Image

something new I'm trying...

Why... can't I brohoof this... 35543 times....

Posted Image

a continuation of the previous image.

Posted Image

final image of my Corruption of Luna image set

You sir, are my idol now.