Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Four Swords of Power

OG Blaze

I need people to join in a roleplay world it's about the four elemental magic swords. If you don't know what they are that's fine I'll leave a link to my roleplay topic (it's already started) basically the swords are myths and my OC character Blaze believes in them and he wants other people help him to find the swords.... if we find all the swords we will need to find the altar to combine them and make the Aether sword, the sword of ultimate power. Blaze is a team player and always look after his teammates, he wants the Aether sword to unlock the secrets of King Arthur and anything else that they might find. Mystery, suspense, and action await all who persevere the Secrets of King Arthur. Thanks to anyone who joins....

Note send me a PM with a link to your OC so I can verify (you'll most likely get in)

here it is http://mlpforums.com/topic/85486-the-four-swords-of-power/

Edited by Fiery WillPower

(edited)

Well since it's my first rp so I'm going to be pretty lenient.... Just stay on topic, you don't need any background information of King Arthur I'll provide it, and any OC will be fine

Edited by Fiery WillPower

I'm sorry but this is all based off of real legend, there is no sword of thunder, I guess maybe I can recreate history heh heh, or you can steal Aether as a plot twist which is all the blades of legend combine Fire, Ice, Wind, Earth

So this is totally based off of The Alchemyst series right? I think I'll make an OC soon that wields Excalibur (The Ice Sword of course). Just give me a little but, I'm definitely a little interested in this RP.

This OC sounds bad-ass and awesome, perfect to fit the role, we will be fighting gods I've decided like Prometheus and maybe Gaea (mother earth), mother earth for the earth sword, if you'd like to be in the rp by all means your in! Can you see if any other pony would like to join this rp.