Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!

FlutterGoth

(edited)

Hi everypony!

I am a new member here at the forums. I got into mlp about half a year ago and thx to a friend and the internet i fell in love with the series and the brony community so i decided to join some forums to stay more in touch with the community and hopefully meet some other bronies.

I am a goth and live in Sweden and some of my hobbies (besides mlp) are gaming, literature and poetry and i enjoy writing myself.

So yeah, i don't think there's really that much more to tell, i really look forward to take part in the forums and discussion ,meet some other bronies and hopefully get closer to the brony community.

Thx for having me. :)

Sorry if my English is bad.

Edited by FlutterGoth

(edited)

Hi there new pony! I'm Jokuc and I'm sure you will have fantasimagical time here with us. If there's anything you want to ask or if you have something on your mind, feel free to message me. I will reply as fast as I can. It will probably not take that long since I'm on the forums alot. By the way, I am also Swedish! I'm usually online between 16:00 - 03:00 and 13:00 - 05:00 (Swedish time (CET)) on the weekends.

So, go ahead and explore the website! Welcome to MLP FORUMS!

Oh! And also, I'd love if you checked out the thread in my signature down below. Thanks!

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thx alot GJB93,Firestorm,Osaka Bomb and super muffins derpy506.

Well, hello, FlutterGoth! Welcome to the forums!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCox8kju0UI

So, you're a writer? Me too! What kind of things do you like to write?

I like to write all kind of things but i often like to write poetry and stories. The stories i write are often horror stories and sad stories. I don't write fanfics but i have thought about maybe starting to write some. Edited by FlutterGoth

Oh, neat! I like writing horror stories and sad stories too, actually. But I try and write other things too, including fanfiction. You should give fanfics a try, see if you like it. They can be pretty fun to think of, and I think they make good practice.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh, neat! I like writing horror stories and sad stories too, actually. But I try and write other things too, including fanfiction. You should give fanfics a try, see if you like it. They can be pretty fun to think of, and I think they make good practice.

Nice, like i said i have thought about starting to write fanfics but i don't really have anny ideas right now on fanfics to write or how to get started with fanfics.

If it's not a problem could i maybe ask about suggestions or tips on how to get started with fanfic writing, you dont have to but i would really appreciate it. :)

Edited by FlutterGoth