What is this pony name ?

ZancLife

Today I got an unknown pink pony in my room.

It's look old and has a fade ink under her belly.

pP8z8a.PNG

I don't know she is on the show or not.

If somebody know her name please reply this post.

- Thank you >w<

Today I got an unknown pink pony in my room.

It's look old and has a fade ink under her belly.

pP8z8a.PNG

I don't know she is on the show or not.

If somebody know her name please reply this post.

- Thank you >w<

is there a photo? Cause i can't see one

It looks like a G2 Princess Fuchsia, but I'm not sure about that as the cutie-mark seems to have turned black and the mane's been shredded. Like a lot of the G2's they were only released in Europe, so the various identification sites aren't as complete as the US ones.

That would be one of the nasty g1/g2 models. Where did you get it?

From my sister's friend. He told me he found it in his house.

It looks like a G2 Princess Fuchsia, but I'm not sure about that as the cutie-mark seems to have turned black and the mane's been shredded. Like a lot of the G2's they were only released in Europe, so the various identification sites aren't as complete as the US ones.

Mystery thing has begun ~ I'm in Asia, Thailand.

Mystery thing has begun ~ I'm in Asia, Thailand.

In which case it *might* be a knockoff, but it's definitely a G2 mold, and most knockoffs were for G1s as Hasbro sold off those molds when they converted to G2. I've not seen any G2 knockoffs. Can we get a better picture of the cutie-mark, and is it actually black or is that just how the picture came out?

It could be a legit released one, but given how it's not easily identifiable by old school pony fans, it must just be a cheap knockoff...we've seen some of those with G4 in Asian markets already. 

That IS NOT a Hasbro My Little Pony, it's what we collectors of the toy call a Fakie. It's not a G1 or G2 or G3 or G3.5...JESUS...whoever said it was a G1 or anything like that...seriously...it's not official hasbro pony. No long time collector would ever identify that as a real MLP.

No, it's not a G2 mold either. It's a fakie.

There are tons of identification sites for official My Little Pony.

If you want to identify G1's and other official MLP, these are a few sites that are well known in the MLP collecting community

http://www.kimsites.net/dreamvalley/

http://www.etherella.com/scrapbook2/princess_taffeta.htm

http://www.strawberryreef.com/

There are a lot of other good sites out there, please realize that there is a difference between a real MLP and fakies - we collectors don't collect everything and just randomly call it a MLP or even remotely identify it as a MLP. Some people do collect fakies but we'd never identify that as a official My Little Pony product.

If anyone on the forums needs to identify a pony please feel free to PM me...I really don't like it when people give out bad info on the toy and call's it a 'nasty' G1 - it's not even a G1...(annoyed)

Edited by KarentheUnicorn
  • Brohoof 2

That IS NOT a Hasbro My Little Pony, it's what we collectors of the toy call a Fakie. It's not a G1 or G2 or G3 or G3.5...JESUS...whoever said it was a G1 or anything like that...seriously...it's not official hasbro pony. No long time collector would ever identify that as a real MLP.

There are a lot of other good sites out there, please realize that there is a difference between a real MLP and fakies - we collectors don't collect everything and just randomly call it a MLP or even remotely identify it as a MLP. Some people do collect fakies but we'd never identify that as a official My Little Pony product.

Thank you for the information. I do collect a real mlp toy but it's too expensive and hard to find in my country,

and your money currency is too high. I also can't buy it online. Anyway I try to save my money and buy it slowly.

After he give me this fake pony, He asked me "What's it name ?" But I don't know anything about g1,2 and 3. I'm a g4 brony.

So, This is a free fake pony. and I decided to keep it. If I give back to him it'll be misbehave in Thai.

Thank you for the information. I do collect a real mlp toy but it's too expensive and hard to find in my country,

and your money currency is too high. I also can't buy it online. Anyway I try to save my money and buy it slowly.

After he give me this fake pony, He asked me "What's it name ?" But I don't know anything about g1,2 and 3. I'm a g4 brony.

So, This is a free fake pony. and I decided to keep it. If I give back to him it'll be misbehave in Thai.

You should keep it if you like it. Some collectors of MLP do like to have a collection of fakies (I have a few myself) and the one you have is kind of unique.

Usually you can tell a official Hasbro MLP by looking under the hooves. Usually there will be a stamp on it to identify it as a hasbro made product. Now, there are some instances where, back in the 80's some ponies were made by other factories but they were sort of licensed to hasbro. But they always look like G1 ponies.

This isn't a licensed one however, this is a fakie. Which it's nothing wrong with that or liking them, but as a collector I don't think it's helpful to identify it as official when it's not.

There are a few sites out there that you can actually find ponies for good prices.

I can't think if I know any collectors in Thailand, I know there probably are just can't think of anyone right now. I used to chat with a collector in Singapore (haven't talked to him in a long time). But there are ponypeople everywhere and there are a lot of folks willing to trade/sell ponies.

Good Luck on finding more ponies :)

• Brohoof 1

Must be one of those G1/G2 ponies, maybe Cadence.

Nope. And where are you getting the name Cadence from?

Looks like G1 or G2 cadence.

Can someone explain to me what a G2 cadence is? Another post in the above comments brought up Cadence and I'm trying to figure out where y'all are getting G2 Candence from???

There is a G2 Princess Fuchsia, but she looks like this:

http://www.strawberryreef.com/images/G2/Ponies/princessfuchsia_ditabee.jpg

Edited by KarentheUnicorn