Do you eat people, Mr. werewolf?  :lol:

And...

7tA1gJ.jpg

?

Only some... the troublemakers... 

And to that I have to say...

GbTTxaL.jpg

• Brohoof 1

How fast are you, in mph (memes per hour)?

sig-4715944.oOl08vv.gif

Supersonic speeds of memes per hour.  :orly:

• Brohoof 2

Would you do this? (See below~)  :P

Absolutely. I'll go a step further to Chickun.

maZKPx4.jpg

(This brings me back to 2012) XD

• Brohoof 1

2012 memes... Yes, plz! Or! ...

sig-4727242.a7d54ec074884f1e14321c37471b

2012... We're going to make memes great again. 

BMoNMF0.gif

Starting with Eduard Khil.

And Battlefield 3 trolling.

And this gem.

• Brohoof 2

When are you going to run for President so I can vote for you? :3

2036, I'll be the first  second President with an Engineering background. 

I'll (try to) make things run like clockwork!   :P

• Brohoof 2

2036, I'll be the first  second President with an Engineering background. 

I'll (try to) make things run like clockwork!   :P

Will your vice president be a meme?  :squee:

• Brohoof 1

You like condensed milk, don't you?

I mean, I guess?

I don't remember the last time I had it or something with it. 

O-o

• Brohoof 1

I mean, I guess?

I don't remember the last time I had it or something with it. 

O-o

That's amazing! It means that you have beautiful possibility to to do it firs time. ^-^

Edited by Sqweeepty
  • Brohoof 1

with God Emperor trump now elected do you hope America will finally let go of Cold War rhetoric you know like the rest of the world has 

also is it true that in some places the older generations have a custom of where if you say "i like that painting" they will give it to you 

also this is probably most important 

how do i stop Gopniks from from squatting all over my backyard? they wont take the baits in traps ive tried everything Adidas hard bass 6 packs of Jaguars nothing works 

Edited by idunnomaybe

with God Emperor trump now elected do you hope America will finally let go of Cold War rhetoric you know like the rest of the world has 

also is it true that in some places the older generations have a custom of where if you say "i like that painting" they will give it to you 

also this is probably most important 

how do i stop Gopniks from from squatting all over my backyard? they wont take the baits in traps ive tried everything Adidas hard bass 6 packs of Jaguars nothing works 

Well, I'll admit I'm tired of hearing him as the "God Emperor" because he's far far far from that. The only thing I liked about Trump was his policy in regard to such Cold War rhetoric, sure Russia/Putin isn't an angel, far from it, but really no more than we are. Things will be interesting, I'll leave it at that. 

I have not heard of that custom before...O_o So I have no clue how true that is.

Have you tried blin/and or mayonnaise? 

Well, I'll admit I'm tired of hearing him as the "God Emperor" because he's far far far from that. The only thing I liked about Trump was his policy in regard to such Cold War rhetoric, sure Russia/Putin isn't an angel, far from it, but really no more than we are. Things will be interesting, I'll leave it at that. 

i don't like trump no one likes trump but he's important in that he's a break in the overly PC culture the world has been going through for the past 20-30 years and he's a sign of change plus he's shown how childish the far left really are in that they are calling for a "revolution" without realizing that it already happened and they lost

I have not heard of that custom before...O_o So I have no clue how true that is.

a friend of mine who went to Russia for a month told me about it so i didn't know how true it was some Russian guy he befriended took him to his grandparents house and warned him not to compliment anything within the house cause of apparently that custom 

Have you tried blin/and or mayonnaise? 

of course! that must work thanks Nebula Wolf  
  • Brohoof 1

i don't like trump no one likes trump but he's important in that he's a break in the overly PC culture the world has been going through for the past 20-30 years and he's a sign of change plus he's shown how childish the far left really are in that they are calling for a "revolution" without realizing that it already happened and they lost

I don't really think he will bring about any good change, and truth be told this election has brought out the childish on both the far right and left. I'll say no more on politics.

a friend of mine who went to Russia for a month told me about it so i didn't know how true it was some Russian guy he befriended took him to his grandparents house and warned him not to compliment anything within the house cause of apparently that custom

Ah,huh. I'd not heard of that one before, I shall remember it! :P

of course! that must work thanks Nebula Wolf

Da!
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ever build and painted a Warhammer Miniature?

Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar? I have not.

I have put together a number of Warhammer 40k minatures though. My painting skills are not the best, but I'm getting there. 

There is currently a half-painted Land Raider back home. :P

• Brohoof 1