Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Nebula Wolf

N.W.

Drawing is cool too. I can't draw though, my drawings suck. I'm trying to get better, but it still sucks. I'm better at writing stories.

So you said that you wanted to get into Pokémon right? Well, sometime in 2016, I heard they're going to make an app for Pokémon! The trailer for it makes it seem pretty awesome. Do you think you'd get it to try Pokémon if they went through with their idea and came out with an app?

• Brohoof 1

Drawing is cool too. I can't draw though, my drawings suck. I'm trying to get better, but it still sucks. I'm better at writing stories.

So you said that you wanted to get into Pokémon right? Well, sometime in 2016, I heard they're going to make an app for Pokémon! The trailer for it makes it seem pretty awesome. Do you think you'd get it to try Pokémon if they went through with their idea and came out with an app?

I may, the only other thing besides an emulator I could play it on is an old DS Lite I have.

It probably also depends on the cost of the app, though I'd imagine not too much.

Animal Crossing is a fun game where you're the mayor of your own town. The job of the mayor is to help out the citizens and put up little buildings here and there. It's a really fun game to me. I'm probably explaining it really horribly but it is fun.

Do you or did you watch any animes?

Animal Crossing is a fun game where you're the mayor of your own town. The job of the mayor is to help out the citizens and put up little buildings here and there. It's a really fun game to me. I'm probably explaining it really horribly but it is fun.

Do you or did you watch any animes?

Ah, I'd never actually heard what it's about, interesting.

The first anime I ever saw was 'Howl's moving Castle", and I really enjoyed it.

It was not for another 2 years before I watched any other anime.

Since then I've seen:

• The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
  • Angel Beats!
  • First Squad
  • Coppelion
  • (The first 12 episodes of) Black Lagoon

What's your favorite thing about being a wolf? :lol:

Good hearing! 

• Brohoof 1

In the anime section, I've seen Pokémon, Soul Eater, Ouran High Host Club, Fairy Tail and Sword Art Online.

Have you ever been to other countries?

I've been extremely fortunate to have traveled to a lot of counties.

I've been to:

Costa Rica

Italy

France

Germany

Austria

Hungary

Ecuador

My grandmother used to be a travel agent, so she is a master of arranging trips. 

I've never left my country. I've always wanted to see Paris though, unfortunately that means I might have to learn some French. I'm an English speaker and I'm horrible at learn other languages or so it feels...

Do you know other languages besides what you speak?

• Brohoof 1

I've never left my country. I've always wanted to see Paris though, unfortunately that means I might have to learn some French. I'm an English speaker and I'm horrible at learn other languages or so it feels...

Do you know other languages besides what you speak?

Besides English I took 3 years of German, but I don't remember much. 

I'd like to re-learn German and learn Russian. 

• Brohoof 1

Russian seems kind of hard to learn. Maybe just reading it rather than speaking it. I did try to learn French once, but it went horribly. I did quit because of it.

Not sure if I asked you this already, but have you heard of and/ or played Guild Wars or Guild Wars 2?

Russian seems kind of hard to learn. Maybe just reading it rather than speaking it. I did try to learn French once, but it went horribly. I did quit because of it.

Not sure if I asked you this already, but have you heard of and/ or played Guild Wars or Guild Wars 2?

Have you considered re trying it since then?

I think you did, I have heard of them and I kinda know what it is but never played them.

How many wolf tees ya got, cuz?  :love:

None... for now.

I'm not really sure what wolf appereal I'll get yet, I've actually considered a Tattoo, but if I get one I'm not going to rush it, I'll put some more thought into it.  

• Brohoof 1

What's your address? Address of past residence?

Credit Card Pin #?

Social Security #?

JK :P

If you were Tom Cruise, would you make a good Tom Cruise? 

1234 Not a Real St.

Over 9000

Yes

Probably not, I don't like bad volleyball scenes, though Danger Zone is pretty catchy.

On a scale of 1 - 10, what's your favorite color of the alphabet?

This is a hard one, but I think I'm going to go with Potato

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition...but does the Spanish Inquisition expect you? 

Always! And I have a comfy footstool for the comfy chair! 

• Brohoof 1

how u feel about ramen

To be honest I'm not feeling too well, don't know if it was the Ramen or something else all together.

• Brohoof 1