Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Devil may Cry Reboot

Camping Delights

I have no idea why this game got so much hate, I actually enjoyed the story and how it gives a message about the society we live in now, I enjoyed the combat it was nice and fluent, and I enjoyed the New Dante as well, he doesn't look like a weeaboos wet dream anymore. What are your own takes on the reboot?

I don't think the reboot is needed with the new Dante, because the series was fine the way it is without a change in Dante's personality. But, I guess the game developers don't care.

I just didn't like the new dante, they just made him a whiny teenager who swears all the time.

besides that got nothing with the graphics or anything.

I enjoyed the new Dante; I didn't mind the swearing or how he looked and acted, plus during some scenes he acted like a real human being at times with emotions and the like while the other Dante would be like "I'm Dante and I am a bad ass with white hair"

the other Dante would be like "I'm Dante and I am a bad ass with white hair"

And thats what I liked about him, specially in the scene between him and the science guy in DMC4 XD

And thats what I liked about him

I'm not exactly fond of characters like him, yeah, the game is fun and all, but I don't care about the character. It would be the same for me if Mario was the protagonist XD. About the new Dante, my bro bough the game, but I haven't played it yet, so, I can't make opinions about the new Dante

I love this game. It is easily the best game in the franchise with awesome EVERYTHING.

Also, sick of people trying to say the new Dante is a drug addict or a punk who swears all the time. It's like people who say that haven't even played the game or are in complete denial and don't want to believe that the new Dante is a far better character than the original. He cares about his companions, even if he didn't trust them at first. It shows in the way he always talks in soft tones with Kat, how he tried to keep her alive in one mission when Dante was stuck in Limbo and couldn't help her in the real world, how he's always joking with his brother.

Dante's an ass to his enemies but so was the old one. At least this Dante

was actually trying to do something decent when he was perfectly willing to trade Lilith and the baby for Kat. It was entirely Vergil's own doing to kill them and Dante would have been more pissed at him if it weren't for the fact that they had to get out of there so fast.

Seems most the people who hate the new Dante are hating him for all the wrong reasons, a lot of those reasons are complete misconceptions about his character and only seem to be based on the game's demo or the first level or something when they only show his naughty side.

At least this Dante has a reason to be a dick to people considering his past and he still comes up on the moral high ground on most occasions.

Edited by Discordian