Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Psycho Pony Sanitarium

Waterfall

"Because while you all are killing the guards and doctors. I am going to set up a party to celebrate the death of the people who did this to us. We were not like this until they broke into our homes and brought us here," she said, while shutting her daughter in her room. 

@,

"Besides, NOW WE CAN PARTY!" Chain Mail yelled at the top of his lungs as he threw a brick at the demented ponies head. "I WILL FIGHT EVERYTHING ONCE MORE!" He yelled again. "After the guards are done anyway." He said, catching the brick mid air and launched it like a missile trough the air.

'Ha ha, I knew making sure that everypony wanted me dead just about would pay off in the long run.'

"Now, LET'S GO PUNCH SOME GUARDS!!!"

Equinox stops the brick and grabs a few more before it make a giant hand from bricks. "I'll smash all of these damn guards" He said as he crushed many guards with the brick hands. "Buck these statues, buck these guards, and buck this place" He said

((Shouldnt this not happen in a sanitarium??????))

"While you all are doing that I am going to stay here and watch over my daughter. See you all in a little while. And make sure you torture that doctor that tortured my daughter will you. I want them to pay for what they did, so I will see you all later. 

(It's not. It is happening in the gates though because they are located in the building next door to us)

((Shouldnt this not happen in a sanitarium??????))

(Probably, I'm just rolling with it since everypony here is a homicidal nutcase and I honestly figured that this would be an RP where everyone unleased their homicidal nutbag to kill some menial 9-5 government employees)

"HA HA, THAT'S THE STUFF." Chain Mail said, cleaving through the guards with magic and his bare hooves like they were butter. By the time he reached the end of the stair case, he was soaked in blood.

"(It's not. It is happening in the gates though because they are located in the building next door to us)"

(No, we're all inside, only like 1-2 people are actually new here. The rest of us have just been biding our time.)

@@GameytheGeemer,@@Waterfall, @, @@Miss Reaper,

Stryker smiled darkly,his voice a dark demonic snarl,"Yesssss...finally!"he roared before running forward and making one of the guards be ripped apart by his demons,he laughed loudly as blood sprayed all over him,everything seemed in slow motion,blissful music playing in the background.

~
Glade slowly woke and yawned,he rubbed his neck and felt no collar,he chuckled before bursting out and sending his wraiths to open the gait,the wraith made the lock explode and the gate itself shatter,he then slowly walked though,his secrets screaming loudly as they started to possess other guards,"Yes,my little ones...yes...take their bodies,kill the others from the inside..."he said with a smile.

Equinox had the doctor in his magic grasp. "I'll tear your organs out one by one and keep you alive so you feel every second of it" He said as he took the dagger and slowly slit open the doctors stomach till he made a etheral claw pull out his rib cage. "HEY ANYONE WANT RIBS" He yelled out

Lost Flame stood guard at her daughters room, while her baby slept. Thinking back to the war that happened just seven yours ago, when one of the doctor's rounded the corner with a knife. She pulled out her knife and hid it behind her back, until he was face to face to her, and she stabbed him in the gut. She was only twenty-one and she has killed more men than she cares to have admitted. 

(Well, this escalated quickly as hell)

"Well, if we're going the demonic route here." Chain Mail said to himself as he submerged himself in the floor. Then several shadows went out and possessed a guard.

"I hope you asshats are comfortable with the way things have gone, because you're my bitch now." All the Chain Guards said, holding crystaline swords in their mouth, they ran in seperate directions.

"I always do." One of the guards said, snatching the ribs out of the claw and started eating them raw.

Equinox started pulling out organs keeping the doctor alive somehow till only his beating heart remained. Equinox slowly started circling the doctor. "So...who will eat the heart once it is pulled out" Equinox asked with a smile. "Because once his heart is gone I'm stuffing him and making him into a little stuffed pony...sounds wonderful don't you think"

@@GameytheGeemer,@@Waterfall, @,

Stryker and Glade walked beside each other,they both had similar powers,so they were together in almost every fight,the possessed guards walking in front of them and taking bullets for them,one's head was ripped off and it fell,the soul became corrupted and Stryker took it over,he used it to control the guard at the locked doors,he opened the doors,then made the pony kill himself,he laughed softly as Glade made one of his minions dance,it was then impaled by a knife that it ran into,he them made all the guards self destruct,making them go haywire and start murdering anyone in sight,besides their owners,Glade chuckled and shook his head before he started drinking blood,Stryker doing the same,They stopped,turned around and walked back,both blood covered and having ripped apart guards follow them,the guards having chunks of flesh missing from them,one had half his face missing,one had his ribs showing and his eye ripped out,one had his guts pouring out,all of them saying,"At your wish Masters..."they said ion unison.

(( OOC: Buck this, gonna post from my phone. ))

Ariel soon awoke, and the first thing she noticed was the lack of the shock collar's weight around her neck. While normally the shock might have returned her to her 'usual' state of mind, the desire for self-righteous justice overrode any chance of that happening.

With a gleeful shout, she threw herself immediately into the fray, never stopping to think twice about her actions. She charged at the first pony in white she spotted, running full-speed, so that she had enough momentum to impale him with her horn. She pulled back, letting the body drop before she ran off to find another target, her delighted laugh ringing out, mingling with the sounds of chaos around her.

• Brohoof 1

"Feasting on Corpses

and looting the ashes

Ripping the flesh

off these dumb little asses

Still beating hearts that are wrapped in Intestines

These are a few of my favorite things"

Chain Mail sang through the guards he was experimentally possessing, once more taking the bits of the body that he wanted to eat.

"By god I love military training."

(Ok, it's midnight here, and since nopony's posted in the last 5 minutes I'm going to bed)

Edited by GameytheGeemer

She was laughing as the urge to drink the blood of the doctor and that's exactly what she did. She drank and drank from him until he did not have a pint of blood left in him. Lost Flame knew his son was in the building because he was also a patient. After she hiding the body of his dad she went and got him and brought him to her daughters room to watch over him.

@@Miss Reaper,@@GameytheGeemer,

Stryker stopped,"Oh,Oh Wait,Chains! I love this song,sing it with me! Feasting on Corpses and Looting their ashes~"he asng along with Chain while he took his minions and made them torture each other,he laughed at the things he thought of.

~
Glade yawned softly,he stretched and walked over to Ariel,stopped her killing and kissed her,transferring blood and sticky,stringy saliva into her mouth by a kiss,he pulled her in and started rubbing her flank,rolling them around in blood.

Calypso rode on top of Juggernaut's back with a quite angry face. They were both in the courtyard, the one and only place the inmates were allowed to see the sunshine and actually have contact with grass and dirt. Juggernaut was making really terrying shrieks and grunts, blood and saliva fell from his mid-open jaw and dripped down to the floor. Calypso sighed and shook his head. "I don't deserve to be here."

"GOING ONCE, TWICE, SOLD TO WHOEVER CATCHES IT" He said as he tore the heart and and threw it away. The doctor was somehow alive thanks to Equinoxes forbidden black magic. "Well now doctor...any last words" Equinox asked. "Kill...me....please" The doctor fell to the ground

When she knew she had clearing she walked out of the gates and into the real world and straight to the orphanage. She left notes for each kid with all their information after she knocked on the door and told the kids she would be back for them when it was safe. She walked back to the sanitarium and magically closing the gates. She could not believe they put the kids in here. When they did nothing to the world or to anyone.

@@Aurora Lights,

Ariel was at first about to protest the interruption of her fun, but then she saw who was interrupting her. She welcomed the kiss, relishing the taste of blood shared between their tongues, and she wrapped her long tail around him, holding him close to her body.

Her mint green coat was now glistening with the scarlet hues of fresh blood, her mane and tail stained in a similar way. Her eyes were bright with a passion she had never known before. She felt so alive, a wondrous feeling that she seldom experienced before.

@@Miss Reaper,

Glade smiled slightly,still kissing the beautiful mare in his hooves,he started to french kiss her but he pulled away slowly,lookked at her eyes,took a few heavy breaths then continued to kiss her deeply...this was the most amazing feeling he had ever felt...so...wonderful...He pulled her closer and intertwined their legs together.

~
Stryker stopped his singing and watched Glade and his marefriend,he started to get a boner but shook his head,then started mutilating bodies again.

Juggernaut slowly made his way back inside the sanitarium, his huge hooves making the ground tremble around him. His idiotic grunts and constant drooling and bleeding from his mouth left a trail behind him, to which Calypso just shook his head and sighed. "Can't you be  a little more cleaner? You know I hate that!" he told him. Juggernaut had been appointed to take care of Calypso to the extreme, as he was his servant, his bodyguard and everything.

@Aurora Lights,

Ariel's tail curled itself around Glade's waist, making sure to keep his body as close to hers as possible. She felt as if they were almost melding together, their bodies both warm and slick with blood. She kissed with a fierce passion, the same passion she had when she was murdering those terrible ponies in white.

She didn't want to ever let go or pull away. It mattered not whether anypony else was watching, just as it mattered not whether anypony witnessed her taking lives. This, here, was her passion! And there was nopony that could take that away from her. Not if she could help it.

(( OOC: Oh, dear, my phone battery's starting to get low... D: ))

(edited)

Lost Flame joined the others and when she noticed Glad and Ariel, she started having a problem. She hadn't had intercourse since the baby turned four years old. and at this point she could do anyone right now. she either have to attack someone or do someone because she was going to effing explode.

Edited by Waterfall

@@Miss Reaper,

((OOC: Goin'g to bed guys.))

Glade blushed slightly,he rolled her over and now he was on top,he placed his hooves beside her shoulders on the floor and kissed her with a fiery,fierce passion,he felt like he waned to have a foal with her,they were so alike,yet so very different,it was settled,they were going to have a foal,now,right now,right here."he pulled away and whispered in her ear,"Let's fuck...have sex...let's make a baby..."he whispered before pulling her up out of the blood and layed her in a bed with him,he then spread her legs and softly bit her neck,but then he smelt more pheromones in the air,Flame's he opened the door and called her in,"Yo...come here..."he called her,things were about to get kinky.

@@Waterfall

Edited by Aurora Lights