Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Psycho Pony Sanitarium

Waterfall

She went into the room and asked "What do you want, Glad" she said as she noticed Ariel's position. She blushed and sat down on the floor to hear what he was about to say. Gosh that is hot, I wish I was in that Position.  She thought as she kept on waitng for want he was going to say.

((The only one not thinking about anything perverted....just dark and gory))

Equinox smiled. "Well...now that this place is a beautiful messy area...and now I am bored" He said as he walked around. "I need some fun...I need something to do" He said as the dagger disappeared. "Is there anything here that will be fun to do at all" He called out

((So, is it just a "okay, I can post without a need of a profile search". Or is there something I need to do? If it is, what is it? Darn word limit to two hundred why must it be so high? I have nothing left to say here. Darn thing still is not fully done come on word cap.)) 

^ ^ ^ What the hell? The OOC is invented for a reason, you know? This is the RP section, where we...uhh...what do we do? Ah, yeah! We RP! In the OOC and Planning section we discuss everything else. So please, get that stuff there.

(I'm not being perverted...I'm being ignored. XD)

Calypso heard a voice, but before he could react Juggernaut raced down the halls to where the voice was. The unstoppable beast had enhanced hearing and smell, making the sick bastard a killing machine. However, Calypso managed to stop Juggernaut before he squished Equinox. "Sorry for almost killing you."

Edited by Vayne The N. Hunter

"It's no problem....I would have survived since I can easily do this" He turned into smoke and got a length away from the juggernaught. "Just being at a safe distance away from the monster" Equinox said. "Besides does that thing kill everything unless you are around" He asked

Calypso sighed. He wouldn't have stood killing an inmate after having slaughtered countless guards and doctors. "I can't be around without him...I can't walk or do anything. Only my frontal legs work, so I drag myself but it's pretty pointless. So he takes me where I need to go and helps me around like a good boy. And in exchange...he can eat guards every wednesday, friday and sunday. But only one!" Juggernaut looked at Equinox and grinned, his rotten teeth full of flesh and blood were visible and the stench that came out of his mouth was absolutely repulsive.

"By the way have you seen any odd statues around lately I've been seeing them following me but so far they haven't appeared" He said picking up the heart that was somehow still beating. "Either of you want this" Equinox asked holding the heart. "If not then I'll just eat it my self"

Calypso shook his head. "No. Not at all, Equinox." The moment Juggernaut saw the hear beating, he chomped the heart out of his hand and started mauling it. Blood was everywhere, even on Calypso's face, making him grin. Juggernaut's mouth was a bloody feist and he was satisfied. "What a lovely beast, isn't it?"

"Fairly interesting...make me want to retry on making my monster I started on till this happened...can't harvest parts without being called insane" Equinox said as he grabbed the head of one of the barely alive guards. He took the dagger and severed the head and thought for a moment. "It feels better to be free of collars and magic limiters"

Juggernaut couldn't stand seeing him grabbing the head of the guard and not giving it to him, so he was about to kill him by eating his head, but Calpyso stopped him. "What are you doing, you big dumbass!? Just wait to see if this lunatic does anything at all!" he called after him and sighed.

"In order for me to make my monster I still need a head" He threw the head towards the beast known as juggernaught. "I guess I can't have any parts while he is around though" He said as he piled a lot of bodies. "Those parts are useless I don't need them" He said

Bayonet just got in before everything started getting nuts.  She didn't belong there. She wan't crazy. Sure she had a split personality that had a very mean temper. But she already went to a place like this to get help. Now they're like sisters. When they started dragging her there she was bawling. She hated the first tine she had to go. And now she was being made to go again. It was like hell. But when everything else started to go to hell she had a panic attack and passed out. Then Shivty woke up and head out to see what was going on. Nothing really got to her. The blood, the killing. As long they weren't coming for her she didn't care in the least.

Volt was litteraly trown in the front door and left here, chains on his wings

"YOU BUCKING IDIOTS! GET BACK!! WE HAVE A BUCKING JOB CELESTIA DAMN IT!! MY ELECTRIC DAM WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PLACE??? I WILL REAP YOUR SPINE IN HALF!!-really? YES isn't it too gross? NO maybe ELECTROCUTTING IS BETTER whatever, what is this place? open the door, ok buddy.. seems like they left us in a sanitarium good, more ponies to test on uh we are clever WE KNOW

@@Doc. Volt,

"Well, a familiar face, that's a surprise." Chain Mail said, keeping his usual shrouded in darkness routine. "Or at least, one I've see and not wanted to kill before." He specified. "Though I won't hold it against you if you don't remember me." He said before half sinking into the ground.

@@GameytheGeemer,

Volt turned, to his his long lost war"friend"

"CHAIN FUCKING MAIL! IS THAT YOU! yes he is idiot shut up, Ehi Chainmail! what the hell are you doing here? ah i suspect another undercover mission! that's why i am here too! AHHAH what is the target? who we have to turn into ashes?"

@@Doc. Volt,

Oh no, they've deemed us all mentally unstable. So, we're responding in turn with the general response of "Everyone Kills Everything" so pick up a sword and bust some skulls in." He said, pulling out another one of his crystalline "death" swords and throwing it at the ground, only for the blade to stab it into the ground.

@@GameytheGeemer,

"WHAT? insane? we are not insane we are engineers! we just improved our race by experiments...anyway... friend what is happening here? they simply took me at my electric dam.. what is this sword? EVERYPONY KILLS EVERYPONY? he said so TAKE THAT SWORD  and? Do what you studied for"

Volt took the sword with his mouth from the ground, he broke a wall part and after that he pulled out from it some electric wires

"it wont be eficent as my usual coil, but it will works too eh eh let's kill"

@@Doc. Volt,

Chain Mail, being a man of few words and much theatrics, sent out a wave of darkness around him. "And now, welcome to die." He said, to one of the few remaining guards, completely hidden by shadows. In under a second he exploded. And then his remains all exploded. "This really has been the best day ever."

@@GameytheGeemer,

"WOOOOUoh dude! what the hell was that! i got brain parts in my face!!! that's disgusting!"

Volt said while ending up coiling the wire on his hoof

"now i need something as antenna... ehi that piece of bone will work.. disgusting but it will... do you have some tape around here? and.. again.. what the hell was that?"

@@Doc. Volt,

"No, I'm afraid that there isn't any adhesive in the facility for this very purpose. As for what it is, demonic magic. I've gotten a hell of a lot better with that." He said, turning into a shadow and flying down the throat of a guard, then stabbed 'himself' in the stomach. "Makes for some fun means of death." He added, leaving the dying guard's body.

@@Waterfall

Glade smiled and said as he closed the door and locked it,"Both of you are so fucking sexy...both wet and wanting to fuck..."he smiled as he picked Lost Flame up off the floor,kissed her deeply,and laid her on the bed beside Ariel,then he spread her legs and he smiled wide.

~
Stryker was simply watching everything outside the room,he looked at the new comers and yawned tiredly.

@@GameytheGeemer,@@Aurora Lights,

"wicked fucking sick indeed damn i wanna try too i wanna! shut up kid uh i'm sorry.. anyway nice stuff i want to learn too.. might be usefull for some things... "

Volt said while finishing the improvised Tesla Coil

"so are we going to escape or what? i know that you want to turn this place into a living hell but i have ponies heads to chop off"

I've felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed

Goodbye

I wipe it off on a tile, the light is brighter this time
Everything is turning blasphemy
My eyes are red and gold, the hair is standing straight up
This is not the way I picture me

I can't control my shakes, how the hell did I get here?
Something about this, so very wrong
I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn't like this
Is it a dream or a memory?

Get outta my head 'cause I don't need this
Why didn't I see this?
Well, I'm a victim candidate
I have sinned by just makin' my mind up
And takin' your breath away

You haven't learned a thing
I haven't changed a thing
The flesh was in my bones
The pain was always free

You haven't learned a thing
I haven't changed a thing
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed

And i await for you

Edited by Doc. Volt

Juggernaut couldn't believe the feist of blood that was in front of him. He used his massive hoof to squish the bodies together, making the blood almost explode just about everywhere, and then he proceeded to maul them. Calipyso himself seeked for cover inside his fur, trying not to get wet by the huge ammount of blood the beast was throwing in every direction. After 10 minutes, Juggernaut sat down and burped a skull out of his mouth. His whole face was a mess, and the place was left a bloody pulp. There was flesh still inside his mouth coupled with blood.

Equinox just wiped the blood off his face. "Well...thats all the dead bodies...where else is there with more guards or doctors to kill...or even both" Equinox said. "I feel like this place would have more then just a few doctors to torture or as they say 'Help' the ponies being forced to live here"

Calypso looked at Equinox and grinned. "Just wait for someone to bleed within this complex and he'll hunt you down and maul you. He has an excellent smell, that's why I used him to hunt back in the forests. Maybe he's not the cutest thing on Canterlot...but come on, he's a perfect mascot."