Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Kingdom Hearts: The Stars of Fantasy (OOC)

Grace Braid

We're still looking over your forms, guys, but a lot of you are looking good so far. Just wait until we quote your application post and accept them.

My partner says that he agrees with my answer about the dual-wielding: so that's basically it. It's allowed, but you have to have a pretty damn good explanation for why and drawbacks.

can i join in

You can as long as you fit to the standards of the roleplay. Submit your character form and we'll look at it for approval.

How exactly will magic and abilities work out? Are all canon magic allowed? Some not allowed, such as Stop? What about abilities gained throughout the games, such as Combo Plus or MP Haste? Will it be worked into the RP, or is it an irrelevant mechanic for this RP?

Another thing is will there be some mechanic from the KH games that will be used in the RP?

I've discussed it with my partner. All canon magic and abilities are allowed and can be referenced at any time. There's not going to be any AP or points system of any kind to regulate this though. It's just a fairly simple RP, with no gamelike provisions in place.

Just use your best judgement onto what works or not. And if it doesn't, we'll tell you.

I'm not exactly an awesome manager of this thing here (or even been approved >.>) like Arylett and Skyman, but I might as well throw out how I expect stop to work, since I believe all magic should be allowed.

As for the AP abilities, they seem a bit irrelevent for an RP like this, but I suppose if someone kept a grid of sorts, to keep track of the points and abilities, it could be done.

PS: I have a secondary reason for posting that long RP Example, and that is because I have never actually Roleplayed before. :D I wanted too see if I could write something that you consider good enough quality for this RP ;) ( If not, don't think that saying "OMG THAT SUCKS" would offend me, cause it wouldn't :P )

It seems good enough, Klopp. Just in RPing, most people don't use the first person. Stick to the third person.

Got excited and made my character http://mlpforums.com...dere-apollo-r93

Hope it goes well

ACCEPTED

Kingdom hearts huh ? Heck yea.

I will make a character and apply him here.

Huge explanation and Drawback Hmmm

Posted Image

Cause duel wielding is pure epicness :P

Boom

http://mlpforums.com...s/_/satoshi-r82

Hope he get approved and wow this backstory came out longer than I expected :P

ACCEPTED, you just need to fix grammatical/spelling errors(I saw quite a few) in your background and be wary of making those mistakes in the actual RP.

YOU KNOW WHAT!? I'm going to go ahead and give this a shot. While I may not have ever done a roleplay before (Not to say that I didn't try once or twice, but they ended up not being all that well made >.>) I have been interested in giving it a proper go. And this seems like one I could probably fit in with well enough, as I am familiar with Kingdom Hearts, and find it to be quite awesome. Not to mention I think I can manage at least a post every two weeks ;)

Let me just go ahead and make myself a character thingy... This may take a while, I like to put lots of thought into these kinds of things...

im jst A LITL but woreed boit GRAMMAH scilz.

And here you have it, my own little Keyblade Wielder :3

Backstory is ridiculously long, I know >.>

PS: The amount of awkward acquired, as I step into a world where my mod abilities are rendered useless, is beyond measure.

Accepted.

Just one thing, the man your character meets is the Keyblade Master, yes?

Welcome to RP World, Klopp. :P

I meant to change the Everfree Forest bit last time.

My bad.

I changed it now.

If the name needs changing please tell me.

Not Accepted.

Here's why: The Backstory is interesting, but you need significantly more detail and explanation. As well, you are missing Weapon Type (which is what type of weapon you'll be using and its name) as well as a coherent picture to your Keyblade's design. The link you provided leads to a DA gallery which provides several Keyblade pictures and designs.

I am the other person dragged along by wolfe. So on that happy note, here is my character: http://mlpforums.com...-switvalker-r92

Accepted. Bring on the questions!

Also, be sure to split up things into more paragraphs so as to avoid walls of text. Your story was very nice and adequate, just don't put everything into huge paragraphs for the RP as that affects readability.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, Arylett, the man beneatg the tree would be the keyblade master. And ill try to keep the third person thing in mind next time. ;) everything I've ever written in the past has been first person :P

Glad to be a part of the crew :D and thanks for the welcome, arylett. By the way, what are your and skymans roles going to be? Or are the both of you just going to oversee the whole thing?

(Typing from work on my phone is such a nuisance >_>)

Yes, Arylett, the man beneatg the tree would be the keyblade master. And ill try to keep the third person thing in mind next time. ;) everything I've ever written in the past has been first person :P

Glad to be a part of the crew :D and thanks for the welcome, arylett. By the way, what are your and skymans roles going to be? Or are the both of you just going to oversee the whole thing?

(Typing from work on my phone is such a nuisance >_>)

Gotcha.

We're going to participate in it ourselves with our own character forms. We just haven't gotten around to making them yet.

(edited)

ACCEPTED

ACCEPTED, you just need to fix grammatical/spelling errors(I saw quite a few) in your background and be wary of making those mistakes in the actual RP.

Yea sorry about that I wrote it in hurry and didn't proof read it :P I will be much more caution in the RP

and

Yeaaaaa Dual wielding baby :D

Edited by Trixie's Apprentice Leona

Gotcha.

We're going to participate in it ourselves with our own character forms. We just haven't gotten around to making them yet.

Would you be upset if I forced you to hurry up with that? I'm interested in seeing both of your characters ;)

We're still looking over your forms, guys, but a lot of you are looking good so far. Just wait until we quote your application post and accept them.

My partner says that he agrees with my answer about the dual-wielding: so that's basically it. It's allowed, but you have to have a pretty damn good explanation for why and drawbacks.

You can as long as you fit to the standards of the roleplay. Submit your character form and we'll look at it for approval.

I've discussed it with my partner. All canon magic and abilities are allowed and can be referenced at any time. There's not going to be any AP or points system of any kind to regulate this though. It's just a fairly simple RP, with no gamelike provisions in place.

Just use your best judgement onto what works or not. And if it doesn't, we'll tell you.

It seems good enough, Klopp. Just in RPing, most people don't use the first person. Stick to the third person.

i have submitted here's my character's page : http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/raindrops-r87

(edited)

Would you be upset if I forced you to hurry up with that? I'm interested in seeing both of your characters ;)

Nahope. I'm trying to get myself to hurry it along too. And him. He's such a lazy.

i have submitted here's my character's page : http://mlpforums.com..._/raindrops-r87

Not Accepted.

Here's why: This is not a pony-related RP. As well, you need more detail and your grammatical structure is off. You don't capitalize sentences.

And hey, Wolfe, you should probably post your character in this thread now. ;)

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

Nahope. I'm trying to get myself to hurry it along too. And him. He's such a lazy.

Not Accepted.

Here's why: This is not a pony-related RP. As well, you need more detail and your grammatical structure is off. You don't capitalize sentences.

And hey, Wolfe, you should probably post your character in this thread now. ;)

I already did.

Sorry for taking so long. Heh. My roommate and my friend got theirs done with earlier than I did. XD

http://mlpforums.com...dexter-apex-r95

I edited some stuff about the dual wield

http://mlpforums.com...s/_/satoshi-r82

I made it more progressive(seeing as I kinda overdid it with the Drawbacks :P )

See them and say if it ok. If not I will go back to where it was

Errr... I don't mean to sound rude but I had to take an extensive punch to the drawbacks just to get accepted :huh: if your making yours progressive then it kind of defeats the purpose of the drawback in the first place. In a sense your character will be seriously over powered later on.

Errr... I don't mean to sound rude but I had to take an extensive punch to the drawbacks just to get accepted :huh: if your making yours progressive then it kind of defeats the purpose of the drawback in the first place. In a sense your character will be seriously over powered later on.

Yea that is true... I just noticed it actually :P

I will make it as it was

(edited)

Just making sure that you know I posted beforehand:

Sorry for taking so long. Heh. My roommate and my friend got theirs done with earlier than I did. XD

http://mlpforums.com...dexter-apex-r95

Satoshi/M/Combos - Trixie's Apprentice Leona

Tonitrus/M/Quick Blows - Klopp

Just noticed that both of them are marked with Satoshi's character sheet. Might wanna edit it so Tonitrus brings out his. Edited by Wolfe

Made a few updates to my profile, specifically the Weapon Design, Combat Specialization, and his description. Also contemplating editing the first post, so that the link to Tonitrus would actually link to the proper page, but somewhat reluctant as I am not in charge of this RP >.>

I'll just avoid this thread for now, try to resist the urge... but it's honestly bugging me quite fiercely :P

Skyman! Fix it quickly before I cannot take it any more!!! D:

PS: Arylett and Skyman, hurry up with those Keyblade Wielders, will ya? I wanna see what you guys come up with ;)

• Brohoof 1

As she was lost, she found a very skilled Keyblade Master named Jiro Arai, who helped her find her way home. On their way to her home, they had encountered some Heartless which she had managed to fight off and defeat with her magic, impressing Jiro. The man too had seen the potential in this girl's magic, which although seeming limited due to her very specialized nature, appeared more powerful than the rest of his apprentices. Thus he performed a Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony on her and took her under his wing as his apprentice.

I have a question regarding this part. First, is Jiro Arai the Keyblade Master that we are all training under?

Second, when you have "appeared more powerful than the rest of his apprentices," in what regards do you mean? Is that specifically stating about offensive magic, all magic in general, or actually stating that you are better than all other apprentices in this role play?

Just wanted to clarify these two points when I read your sheet.

I have a question regarding this part. First, is Jiro Arai the Keyblade Master that we are all training under?

Second, when you have "appeared more powerful than the rest of his apprentices," in what regards do you mean? Is that specifically stating about offensive magic, all magic in general, or actually stating that you are better than all other apprentices in this role play?

Just wanted to clarify these two points when I read your sheet.

Jiro is the name of the Keyblade Master we're training under, yes.

And by that, I just meant in Fire magic only. Sorry about that, I'll clarify. ^^; I wrote it when I was really tired, so there's probably a few little errors.

Err quick question... Since it seems that my character is pretty much the most nerfed, and seeing as how my character is all dark and stuff =o Can I cast spells with somewhat of a dark affinity to them rather than not be able to cast at all xD? When I say dark, I mean like if i cast a fire spell, it ends up being a black flame that does... let us say 1/2 damage vs heartless targets and double damage to "targets of light" such as other key blade wielders.

Err quick question... Since it seems that my character is pretty much the most nerfed, and seeing as how my character is all dark and stuff =o Can I cast spells with somewhat of a dark affinity to them rather than not be able to cast at all xD? When I say dark, I mean like if i cast a fire spell, it ends up being a black flame that does... let us say 1/2 damage vs heartless targets and double damage to "targets of light" such as other key blade wielders.

I suppose this doesn't sound so bad. Yeah, he can cast a sort of dark magic kind of like Riku in the series. Like Dark Firaga.
  • Brohoof 1