Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony name ideas

Remyx Marshall

Hi! I drew a pony for myself but i can't think of a name for it. To get a basic idea of what it is, i redrew Vinyl Scratch and gave it a smoky grey coat color and a red and black mane. The Cutie Mark i remade to make my pony a Controller of Time. Unfortunately, this is as far as I've gotten, because i can't think of a name for it. Can someone please help me?

i dont actually have a picture yet but these are some very good ideas thank you i will still be open to suggestions just in case something absolutely AWESOME comes up if not i might use flux timer

okay so i tried to redo the picture i drew on paint because i can't get to my camera but here it is it's not as good as the actual pictureunnamed pony jb.bmp

@Moony thank you for notifying me and thanks for your support!

Edited by Pause

i dont actually have a picture yet but these are some very good ideas thank you i will still be open to suggestions just in case something absolutely AWESOME comes up if not i might use flux timer

okay so i tried to redo the picture i drew on paint because i can't get to my camera but here it is it's not as good as the actual pictureattachicon.gifunnamed pony jb.bmp

@Moony thank you for notifying me and thanks for your support!

The image link doesn't appear to be working.

• 1 month later...

Okay so I think this should work, this is the actual drawing of my pony.

It came up upside down... But at least it's there

It is upside down, but I can see it. He/she is an alicorn so here's one of the names:

Time Flush (Any Genders)

Clock Spin (Any Genders)

The DJ Doctor (Boy)

Second Turn (Any Genders)

Minute Move (Any Genders)

Lickety Hour (Any Genders)

Travel Marvin (It's cheesy for me) (Boy)

Time Hop (Any Genders :3)

Time Paradox (Any?Meh. Boy)

Dashing Time (Any Genders)

Time Devil (Evil or Good?) (Any)

That's all, I'm a good namer. I'm even better if there are cutie marks and totally you had!