Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies with the 'wrong' official name

North Star

The one that comes to my mind is Spoiled Milk (the maiden name of Spoiled Rich). Who would give such a name to their child?

Also I'm not happy with the official name of Derpy, which is "Muffins". She will always be Derpy to me.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Sweetie Drops...? I think we have enough "Sweetie" ponies :please: Plus, Bon Bon just sounds better >_> and it's less of a mouthful to say out loud.
9 Bonbon(Agent Sweetie Drop) ideas | lyra heartstrings, pony, my little  pony friendship

Edited by Gaines
  • Brohoof 5
  • Delighted Giggle 1

On 2024-03-10 at 3:58 PM, Gaines said:

Sweetie Drops...? I think we have enough "Sweetie" ponies :please: Plus, Bon Bon just sounds better >_> and it's less of a mouthful to say out loud.
9 Bonbon(Agent Sweetie Drop) ideas | lyra heartstrings, pony, my little  pony friendship

I agree. If I was her, I'd have legally changed my name to Bon Bon anyway, whether I was a secret agent or not. :secret: Her cutie mark doesn't make me think of drops anyway, those are clearly bonbons! :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

On 2024-03-10 at 6:07 AM, Silly Druid said:

Also I'm not happy with the official name of Derpy, which is "Muffins". She will always be Derpy to me.

On 2024-03-10 at 2:58 PM, Gaines said:

Everyone knows Derpy’s real name is Derpy. I’ve never heard of anyone calling her ‘Muffins’ with a straight face. Same goes for Bon Bon. Have you ever heard anypony refer to ‘Lyra x Sweety Drops’? I think not.

• Excited 1

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Everyone knows Derpy’s real name is Derpy. I’ve never heard of anyone calling her ‘Muffins’ with a straight face. Same goes for Bon Bon. Have you ever heard anypony refer to ‘Lyra x Sweety Drops’? I think not.

You speak the truth once again, Dreamy. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

the saddest thing was what the CCG had to do for her :( 

image.png.0eda72f2ba060f3ffd8865d1f2597c98.png

image.png.dddc838997f652b9fa494ba58b487651.png

"The name's Mare, Many Things Mare."

After they stopped being licensed they got to call her Derpy again though :3 

image.png.56b5ef6b522a1d0d55be43dcd6f63676.png 

• Brohoof 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 2024-03-13 at 3:27 AM, North Star said:

the saddest thing was what the CCG had to do for her :( 

image.png.0eda72f2ba060f3ffd8865d1f2597c98.png

image.png.dddc838997f652b9fa494ba58b487651.png

"The name's Mare, Many Things Mare."

After they stopped being licensed they got to call her Derpy again though :3 

image.png.56b5ef6b522a1d0d55be43dcd6f63676.png 

It's better they fixed it late rather than never. Silly that they had to mess around with her name to begin with. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1