Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Darkness On The Coast

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@@Charcoal Embers, "Really? Why doesn't everyone have a phoenix then hmm? Ever heard of their healing properties of their tears? The immense loads they can carry? Their..." *Thumb* a small crate fell upon him in his head delivered by the phoenix himself. The fiery bird had grabbed it while they were talking and tossed it on top of Terra making a precise strike at the back of his head enough to render him unconsious.

"Oh good... i survived..." was the only thing he managed to say before he fell down in front of the mare. Fenix was both a bit angry about what Terra had said but he knew in heart that he would never do that. He also knew that Terra had to shut up... and a legitimate reason for him to do so had to be given. So he... improvised along with a small dose of revenge. After that he flew away... he could track Terra back but first... he had to make sure he'd survive when he returned.

((OOC:Feel free to do whatever you wish while he's unconsious))

Charcoal sighed as she stared at the unconscious form of the pony before her. He was definitly something, but she didn't really know what to make of him right away. She sat down beside him and closed her eyes as she concentrated hard on reading his mind and figuring out about him. She touched his head to make things a bit easier for her as she began talking to him in his mind.

((Immagine it like a void he is floating in where there is a voice talking to him.))

@@Pripyat Pony, @

Jaeger gave a slow nod and looked up from the map to his two companions before flipping his hood back up over his head. "Alright, sounds like we've sorted things out, what's say we go ahead to the sewers." he said with a blank look as he walked to the exit and waited for the other two to join him. Should I really trust my life with these ponies, that has blown up in my face before... he thought, looking away from the ponies and at his own hooves.

• Brohoof 1

@@Charcoal Embers, Shadow Star grinned. "Thanks," she replied. "His talent is for chaos magic, some ponies don't like that, but who cares what they think? In any case, I don't plan to have any more foals. Too much time and effort and cuts into my drinking and gambling time."

@@Frosty V, @, "Yes, we'd better," Sanura replied. "It would help if Crimson could perhaps carry the map with his horn magic, as being an earth pony, I would prefer to keep all four of my hooves ready in case of trouble."

Edited by Pripyat Pony

@@Charcoal Embers, Shadow Star grinned. "Thanks," she replied. "His talent is for chaos magic, some ponies don't like that, but who cares what they think? In any case, I don't plan to have any more foals. Too much time and effort and cuts into my drinking and gambling time."

@@Frosty V, @, "Yes, we'd better," Sanura replied. "It would help if Crimson could perhaps carry the map with his horn magic, as being an earth pony, I would prefer to keep all four of my hooves ready in case of trouble."

Caprisha chuckled and took a drink of her cider. "I hear you sister. I've never had a foal and don't exactly plan on having one either. Foals make a mess and take my hard earned money and make you spend it on all this useless shit." Caprisha said, the signs of her starting to be drunk shoeimg.

@@Charcoal Embers, "Plus," replied Shadow Star, ordering more drinks, "They keep you at home, away from such useful persuits as visiting bars and gambling. I prefer poker, whenever I play. There's always at least one stallion who thinks that they stand a chance against me. Especially if they can't stand the thought of being beaten by a mare. Then I make sure I clean them out and take every bit they have."

@,@,

The Sandpony

Apparently this pony doesn't take too fondly of the demons' voice...The Sandpony gave less than hardly of any recognition, or at least it seem such. With a tired breath through his mask in response he proceeded forward looking at the split in the tunnels and survey them both expertly, absorbing all and any detail that would assist them in the direction at which they should proceed.

(he's a tracker pony Thundy, so give me something to bite on haha XD) 

Manechilles

The city continued to frustrate Manechilles as he stomped along, ignoring now the fearful onlookers that cowered away. "Infidelic insects...this vexes me..." he mumbled to himself as he marched down the streets, "Was I sent here on no accord?"

Edited by Aerodynas

@,

The entire room was talking to each other concerning theories and conundrums and how this could have happened when the door opened, revealing the secretary. "The Lord Inquisitor is coming..." The others looked at him oddly and all conversation faded away, to be replaced with absolute silence as an old, grey stallion leaning on a staff with a red crystal on it walked in. You noticed that, where he walked, dark energy seemed to be left behind, leaving a trail of black that stretched out a few feet behind him. Closing his eyes and taking a breath, he walked over to the chamber. "Well, then, I received some of the most conflicting reports concerning this." He opened the door- which some of the other scientists flinched at- and helped you out of the experimentation room. "Alright now, son. Mind starting by telling me who you are and where you come from?"

Jacob looks up ate the older pony and stares for a moment before starting to laugh. "Ok. This is all just a dream. I must've used up more energy then I thought trying to cast that spell then I thought. I'm probably unconscious in my lab on the floor and this is just a bad dream." He turns around for a moment, trying to get a hang of walking around on four legs, quite unsuccessfully, and falls on his face, almost banging his head, but his horn catches him before he lands completely head first. He gets up and rubs his head, finding his horn and stopping. "Wha-! Am I a unicorn? What the Ausul? Osos Malkey gelaar daar wah zey kir!" Jacob slips back in to that strange language he was speaking in previously before slowing down and taking a breath. Turning around, he walks over to the High Inquisitor, "Alright. I'll humor you. I'm Jacob the Lionhearted. I'm from a land called Tamriel. I'm...well, I'm a lot of things. The most important thing that you'll find interesting is that where I'm from, I'm an Arch Wizard. I'm the head of a school that teaches magic to beings that possess the aptitude and ability to use it. We show them the correct way to use magic so they don't hurt others or themselves in their negligence. How I got here? Best theory is this. I was practicing a teleportation spell that would allow me to travel from my home country of Skyrim to an associates house on an island called Solstheim. I thought I had it mastered, so I cast it. Next thing I know, I'm waking up on that ponies lab bench...as a pony." He stops to scratch his head with a hoof and jumps upon encountering his horn again. Muttering something about horns and unicorns and ponies, he gets up and stumbles in a circle, getting better at walking on four legs, but still obviously new at it. "How did I become a pony anyways? I didn't cast a transformation spell. And why is everyone here a pony?" Swearing under his breath, you only barely catch him saying "Vik nii.Zu'u laan wah gaav bodein wah dii kiim."

@@Charcoal Embers, Terra found himself amongst the darkness, probably dreaming as he assumed. He felt tired... and a bit numb. As the realization that he got hit settled in a voice was speaking to him.

"Ugh... who the hell is it? What do you want? Leave me alone..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((OOC: You don't have to read this))

In the meantime Fenix arrived at Terra's smithy. Flying through a windown hole that was made just for him. Looking around he found on a pony mannequin a set of golden armor and a special jewel upon it an enchanted ruby with a star shaped metal around it. The armor was made to look gold but in truth it was adamantium together with illithium alloy rare metals he spent half a lifetime getting. There was also a warhammer with a similar jewel upon it's hilt bottom. There was a leather noose upon it that was tied to a shield. Fenix pecked the jewels which resulted in the items shrinking. Now easier to drag around Fenix put them on a bag and held the bag with his beak. His master would need these if things got out of hoof... 

@@Pripyat Pony

Caprisha chuckled and downed her second drink and ordered a second one. "You are totally right. Though now I don't know if you love your son or if you still have regrets for having him. Maybe I could get a bit of clarification?" Caprisha asked as she leaned closer, expecting an answer.

@

"Who I am does not matter, what does matter is the questions that I have for you to answer. Who are you? Why were you spying on me? And tell the truth. You don't want to feel the pain of having me probe your mind for information."

@@Charcoal Embers, That voice... it was that mare's voice. He ignored the question... she was in his head. She was in his fucking head!

"What? How can you speak to me here? A pegasus with magic? What kind of monster are you? Get out of my head, get out of my head, get OUT of my head, get OUT of MY head, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!"

He fought left and right wiggling his hoofs left and right trying to get that slimey mental presence out his head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fenix was on his way back to site and he was watching his master from afar struggling asleep against the pegasus who was laying her hoof on his head while he was unconsious. He dared not act just yet. He had to see this through.

@@Charcoal Embers, That voice... it was that mare's voice. He ignored the question... she was in his head. She was in his fucking head!

"What? How can you speak to me here? A pegasus with magic? What kind of monster are you? Get out of my head, get out of my head, get OUT of my head, get OUT of MY head, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!"

He fought left and right wiggling his hoofs left and right trying to get that slimey mental presence out his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fenix was on his way back to site and he was watching his master from afar struggling asleep against the pegasus who was laying her hoof on his head while he was unconsious. He dared not act just yet. He had to see this through.

"Calm down. You don't know how easily I could kill you right now if I wanted. But just listen. I am not a pegasus. I will say only that for now. If I feel that you are worth my time I will say more. But you must answer my questions. And if your little friend tries anything I will make both him and you suffer more than you can immagine."

@@Charcoal Embers, Terra said nothing and simply thought. All of this would have been easier if he hadn't been curious in the first place.

"I don't even know you! Leave me alone you freak! I have done nothing to you!"

He was starting to hyperventilate and he was shifting in his forcefully kept sleep. This was bad, real bad... and Fenix could not act fast enough to do something. Terra had to be at least a quarter awake to have his plan fully work. What the hell was this mare?

@@Charcoal Embers, Terra said nothing and simply thought. All of this would have been easier if he hadn't been curious in the first place.

"I don't even know you! Leave me alone you freak! I have done nothing to you!"

He was starting to hyperventilate and he was shifting in his forcefully kept sleep. This was bad, real bad... and Fenix could not act fast enough to do something. Terra had to be at least a quarter awake to have his plan fully work. What the hell was this mare?

Charcoal sighed a bit. Forcing him obviously wasn't working. She would have to try a different approach. "Look, you can calm down now. I'm not going to hurt you. I can promise you that." Charcoal said to him in a calm, relaxing voice. "Just breath for now. How about we just sit down and talk about this like adults?"

The Sandpony Apparently this pony doesn't take too fondly of the demons' voice...The Sandpony gave less than hardly of any recognition, or at least it seem such. With a tired breath through his mask in response he proceeded forward looking at the split in the tunnels and survey them both expertly, absorbing all and any detail that would assist them in the direction at which they should proceed. (he's a tracker pony Thundy, so give me something to bite on haha XD) 

Moonlight stayed away from the clear slime she did not want to die from a deasease right now or whatever that slime would do her body she looked the paths she hated areas like this she then looks at the sandpony "which way should we go to all strange pony?"

@@Charcoal Embers, "Oh, I do love my son, and I don't regret having him," Shadow Star replied. "I just wish I could have had him a bit later than I did. I mean, I was only a filly. I didn't even have a cutie mark! Way, way, way too young to have that kind of responsibility. It was lucky that a mare in the village took me in after my parents turned their backs on me, or else I never could have survived thru it."

@@Pripyat Pony

Caprisha patted Shadow on the back and smiled at her caring. "Well you made it through. And that's all that really matters in the long run. Just as long as you have... as little regrets as possible, I think you will be alright. How about a hug?" Caprisha asked, spreading her hooves as she readied herself to see if Shadow wanted a hug.

@@Charcoal Embers, "That's really nice and all but you just threatened to kill me, now you're in my head disrpupting my mental privacy. I heard something of probes... that really sounds like i'm in danger of being lobotomized which is really scary by itself... worse than death really."

He sighed... nothing he could do about this, nothing at all... why i oughta! He facehoofed himself mentally.

"You want to know the reason i was watching you? None at all... pure damn curiosity. I fell prety to the world's lamest pronoun. "Curiosity killed the cat..." or pony in this case... yay me!"

@@Charcoal Embers, "That's really nice and all but you just threatened to kill me, now you're in my head disrpupting my mental privacy. I heard something of probes... that really sounds like i'm in danger of being lobotomized which is really scary by itself... worse than death really."

He sighed... nothing he could do about this, nothing at all... why i oughta! He facehoofed himself mentally.

"You want to know the reason i was watching you? None at all... pure damn curiosity. I fell prety to the world's lamest pronoun. "Curiosity killed the cat..." or pony in this case... yay me!"

Charcoal rolled her eyes. "You silly ponies and your curiosity. It's your curiosity that gets you into these bad situations. I'll let you go this time, but you will owe me a favor. You got that?" Charcoal said to the still unconscious pony below her. She still had a few questions, but they could be answered later.

@@Charcoal Embers, "A hug will be fine!" Shadow Star smiled, holding out her own hooves, careful to replace her glass of hard cider on the bar as she did so.

@, @@Frosty V,

Sanura walked towards the entrance that they had planned to use, her mind full of the task ahead. She knew full well that they could not hope to remain undetected for long, however, she had plenty of weapons to hoof in her saddlebags should that moment arrive when somepony attacked. She hoped that the others were similarly prepared.

@@Charcoal Embers, There was a brilliant light amongst the void, something that came from a living being. While the mare was talking to Terra, Fenix took it's time and descended upon him waking him up with his brilliance and heat. Being half bat-pony Terra had inherited a tendency to wake up quicker, to stay up longer and get tired less. What came after the light was an armored pony top to bottom a true knight with armor, shield and hammer.

"Excuse me for this. It's how little Fenix right here tends to wake me up."

The phoenix cast it's glance upon the mare in front angry a bit at what she'd done to it's master. Terra however did not do anything aggressive just yet and held himself in a respectable distance. Like a true knight he would abide by the laws of peace and amnesty before acting... he had a feeling this meeting wasn't gonna end well. He had that hunch from his demon-hunting days before that evil was close...

"While your actions against me are justified your threats were not. However while i answered your question i have some questions as well... "what" are you? I have wronged you... but you have given me reason to to do so. Plus... You "stink", you stink of evil... and i have caught that scent on my travels a lot."

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@

Charcoal grinned. This was quite the interesting pony. "Well now, you have peaked my interest. I suppose I could show you who I am. But I do warn you, I am not going to tollerate being attacked. I will fight back, and you won't win." Charcoal said with confidence, despite being weakened slightly from the multiple stab wounds from Moonlight. With a flash of magic Charcoal released her true form with her bat pony wings and her slit eyes.

@@Pripyat Pony

Caprisha leans closer to Shadow and wrapped her hooves around her and hugged the sweet mare.

@@Pripyat Pony, @

Jaeger followed closely behind Sanura, paying attention to his surroundings. Ever since the Golden Pines incident he had become slightly paranoid, always thinking that the demons would finish their work with him. He pulled out his bow and slid an arrow into it's place, no. Plannin to draw back until the group had entered the sewers. He had back up weapons if the bow failed, he figured his team members would have an assortment. Of weapons due to their backgrounds.

@@Charcoal Embers, Fenix squeaked and chirped and generally made some aggressive sounds while flapping its wings as the pegasus shed it's disguise. This didn't shake Terra however who frowned and took a serious look upon him...

"Easy there boy... we don't want to do something too fast." Terra looked at the pony and his gaze "pierced" through her confidence. She could see in the reflection of her eyes the recent pain she had felt... She was a bit scary but then again Terra's father was truly not so different. He was a batpony too, but this one was different. This one...

"I respect all kinds of creatures... even those whos' dark powers are borderline evil. I have co-operated with demonic and undead sorcerors when the best interests of the serenity of Equestria are at stake. Thus unlike what you may think despite your appearance i will not attack you. I am not one who mindlessly attacks others on sight. However i make no discriminations to race, color, or affiliation to the ones that i deliver justice. There is nothing and none above the laws, especially the ones of peace and amnesty..."

His own eyes gleamed with the passionate heart he had within. He was still a bit suspicious of that mare, still thinking that something was that she was hiding.

"But you have not broken any law, thus you have nothing to fear of me... yet. One last thing... you wouldn't happen to know anything about the rumors about the strange slime around the city sewers?"

• Brohoof 1

@

Charcoal chuckled a bit before laughing and falling to the ground clutching her stomach. "Really? You think that I will help you with something like that? I only assist those who help me, or those I am under direct order from. And judging from your reactions, I can't really tell if you know what I am or not. So if you don't mind, please enlighten me."

@@Charcoal Embers, So this mare wanted sarcasm? Then Terra would give her sarcasm.

"Gee if you don't know who you are lady then i guess i'm in no position to tell you. Do you know your name? Did you have Amnesia? Perhaps you got him by a crate like me?"

He made a quirky face before going back to serious, but it was really hard to hold an inner giggle about this. 

"Joke's aside you have the scent of an extra-planar creature upon you, which means like you said that you are not a pony. Now i haven't memorized every single creature's abilities and status among the planes but i don't think that matters a lot now does it? I think i'll end my rude behavior by mentioning my name... Terra Lionmane, what's yours?"