Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (OOC - Still Accepting)Scary Monsters and Nice Parasprites [Adventure RP]

Starlight Lunamoon

(edited)

Ok,ready(sorry for bad backstory,but i made it fast,so i'll develop him during this rp)http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dreamspace-r5966

And csn i ask you something?Can you exchange this OC and Lightwing.I wanna develop this OC,and want to see too discorded Lightwing

Is this possible? :)

He's accepted. :)

And yes it's possible. ;)

Which location will he be in?

Edited by Starlight Lunamoon

He's accepted. :)

And yes it's possible. ;)

Which location will he be in?

Is a pegasus,so Cloudsdsle,please :)

Eeyup! :)

I observed a mistake at the discorded list.Lightwing was the discorded one at cloudsdale.Can you fix it,please? :)

• 1 month later...

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

In this roleplay, Discord is up to his old tricks again; he's randomly discorded one pony from each of the major five cities/towns: Ponyville, Manehattan, Canterlot, Cloudsdale, and the Crystal Empire. It's up to the rest of the players to try and help these discorded ponies remember who they once were.

One thing you in particular might want to note: Galatea is the discorded pony in Ponyville. ;)

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

To my knowledge, only the five ponies in the five locations are discorded. If you're talking about as far as players, there are those playing discorded ponies; the others and their characters are going to try and help the discorded characters.

@Miss Reaper

Finally! I'm back!

So, Patterson and River don't live in Ponyville, they would need a fairly good reason to come to Galatea's house. So, possibly Nano could summon them, or if you prefer, I'll just have to think of some sort of reason for them to come.