Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (OOC - Still Accepting)Scary Monsters and Nice Parasprites [Adventure RP]

Starlight Lunamoon

Is the RP dead? I mean, it's been quite a while since the last post...

I've been waiting to see if some more people would post. Since that hasn't happened, I'll throw a post up once I get home.

@@Miss Reaper

I'd post but Lightwing needs to before I can do another and to be honest, I was wondering if that person was ever going to come back as I do like the idea of this roleplay. Maybe there's something else I could do? I dunno considering that I don't see anything else that somepony has already covered.

@@Astral Legend,

I don't know!

For buck's sake, half the people that signed up for this aren't even posting! It kind of peeves me, 'cause I was pretty hyped over this roleplay. I don't want it to die just because, or end up having the entire focus on Galatea, 'cause that seems selfish of me if I let that happen.

@@Miss Reaper,

I don't think anyone would actually mind if you did so considering that everything's halted because others are not posting. Honestly, it kinda makes me a bit annoyed when others do this. I was pretty excited about this too. Maybe all the ponies who are still with us can make one to make it a bit more complete? If the ones who were discorded aren't going to post then I can definitely make a pony who can give a little more life in this.

@,

Ohai there!

So that's another one that's still in this... Though I have to wonder what happened to Lightwing?

@Lightwing, if you see this, please try to let us know if you will or will not be able to post?

• Brohoof 1

@@Miss Reaper

Well if we can get the others on board with it then that could be great. Honestly, I'd like to be a discorded pony. It seems like it'd be a lot of fun. What do you guys think? Want to make a discorded pony in order to keep this thing rolling?

@@Astral Legend,

I say you could go ahead if you'd like. :catface:

But, we don't have enough members to have enough interaction going in all five major locations... Let's just keep it all in the general area of Ponyville for convenience's sake.

(Also, I seriously hope that if the OP comes back that she wouldn't mind me commandeering the whole thing like this. owo)

It's weird, though. Lightwing is always on, but he never really seems to post on anything.

Yeah... I see him online, yet he hasn't responded here yet. Perhaps I should send him a PM?

Don't really know if this is still going on but I made a new OC though I don't have a page up for her yet. She's Astral's cousin, Sarune Nova. She's a pegasus with a mean streak in her if you annoy her a lot. She was at one time Astral's best friend but he never came back for her because he ran away from home and drifted apart. I'd put the whole thing here but that's just a few facts of her.