Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

CMC art- The lack of Babs!

applejock

So upoun a hour long trenching through the interwebs, and having found a large amount of CMC fanwork, I took notice to something.

The trio has only brought in one other Filly, that being AB's cuz, Babs Seed. Yet she seems ignored by the fans? Now while i can understand the lack of her interaction and apperance only coming to a big 2 episodes. I get a bit, well confused. Almost offended. Now when I say "CMC fanwork" I refer to the girls in there capes, doing the do and on the hunt for Cutie Marks! Yet Babs is perhaps in 1/10 pics, fictions, comics done by fans.

Is she just ignored, disliked, or out of sight out of mind?...Come on! That accent!! Squeee

Eh. I didn't enjoy Babs or her episode; I think the general consensus of her is mixed, though.

Regardless, she's only made 2 appearances; she isn't nearly as famous as the CMCs, who are (arguably) the most notable non-mane 6 characters of the show, given the amount of episodes they've had and all :D

I think it's just because the amount of CMC art just outnumbers the Babs art so greatly; she probably gets about as much attention as she should when you don't compare her to those other 3 silly fillies :D

She isn't one of the Ponyville CMCs, so it makes sense that she wouldn't appear in them. What would be interesting to see would be Babs and the Manehattan branch of CMC. I would also like to point out that she doesn't have as big of a role, so when thinking of the CMCs, she would not come to mind.

I see what you're saying and what others are saying, and I guess it makes sense to me, too, because when they show the 3 main CMC running around doing things it wouldn't make sense to put Babs in there because she lives pretty far away and so she doesn't actually run around with them doing things. 

I hope they bring her back just once in a while to show that she still exists.