mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Kinda.

Do you know who the Unwanted Cemetery Guest?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

LoZ:Majora's Mask!

Would you kiss a person of the same gender?

Do you care about life anymore?

Zoop was a user on here,I think.

Would you cuddle with the same gender?

Neither. Both are just awful.

Would you date a person of the same gender?

I have no idea what that is.

What are your thoughts on killer jack in the boxes that sound like Donald Duck?

Yeah man, I used to play that Bomberman game on Gamecube all of the time with the Higgie Higgie Bandits.

The one on XBox though... that was trash.

Have you ever tried the apple diet, where you eat nothing but apples and drink water for three days?

• Brohoof 2

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

Yep. Just about every night. I think I have a bad connection to wherever dreams are streamed from.

Ever heard of Apparently Kid? 

Here is my ponysona Lee! An interesting character, by all accounts.

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

img-20806-1-img-20806-1-8.jpg

Also, here's my: Johari Window

Nope.

Would you like a rock?

Yeah man, I used to play that Bomberman game on Gamecube all of the time with the Higgie Higgie Bandits.

I have that one. If I'm not mistaken,it's Bomberman Jetters.

• Brohoof 1