mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Hell no.

Money?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Kinda...some. 

What kind of tea?

:ph34r: Ninja'd

No, I'm a broke college student. 

What kind of tea?

Edited by Unwanted House Guest

Here is my ponysona Lee! An interesting character, by all accounts.

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

img-20806-1-img-20806-1-8.jpg

Also, here's my: Johari Window

None! Tea is disgusting.

Indiana Jones?

I've tried it,and it makes me sick.

Dogodon?

Coffee is best pony.

Are you in hell?

Oreo cheesecake

Do you sound like a record player?

Nope. I sound like nails on a chalkboard.

Do you rice cakes on a ski slope?

Yes, along with my coffee tea and chocolate covered cardboard. 

If you row your canoe up a telephone pole and you back left tire falls of, how many pancakes can you fit in a doll house. 

Here is my ponysona Lee! An interesting character, by all accounts.

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

img-20806-1-img-20806-1-8.jpg

Also, here's my: Johari Window

Seal!

Did you shoot the forest with a chicken until it burned down for no reason at all?