mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Disinterested, particularly when it comes to extreme feminists on sites like tumblr who sometimes scare me.

Most interesting historical figure in your opinion?

Edited by Roughshod

The truth is always rough.

I guess

Thoughts on Facebook?

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Papa Johns.

Mario or Malleo?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Both are awesome,but I've seen more of Mark.

The King or Moar Krabs?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Honest. That's why it's an element of harmony.

You are walking wearing merchandise. Then some pony gives you a ticket to the next Pony convention that also includes meet and greets with voice actors. Your reaction?

Edited by CC_FlutterMaud

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

FIFA

Pixar or Dreamworks?