mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Been trying to get better at skateboarding but I wouldn't say I'm that great but I'm slowly getting better.

Favorite show?

Snuggles,obviously.

What are you really in to?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Yes. 

Is your voice low or deep?

Black.

Are you a fan of ERB? (Epic Rap Battles of History)

I enjoy hearing it. Though, I don't like the feeling of rain drops.

Are you a Grammar Nazi?

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

(edited)

I don't particularly enjoy being out in the rain, but I love being inside on rainy days.

I don't think so... I usually don't correct other people, but I do get a little bothered by incorrect grammar.

What color are your eyes?

Edited by Drasamo

A4uom9f.gif

(edited)

Fantasy. I love the different things the creators make up. Oh, and Open World aswell, I guess. I like to explore :)

You?

Edited by Lord Bradley

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Dafuq.

Are you good at writing?