Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird fears?

Colorful Respawn

(edited)

Weird fears......let's just say, I have a friend whose afraid of closets.  Don't ask how, but that's pretty much what he's afraid of.

Edited by Promethean Alicorn

Ladybugs actually scare me, which is kind of hard to explain since they're so harmless. But like every other bug, they're all such disgusting, ugly creatures. Yuck. 

Whenever I do something, more so when I am inventing something. I try to make it chrono-proof. I have a nagging fear that at any time I time will reverse by an unknown amount of units. So if I, or my inventions are not past proof. They will be worthless.
You mean making them last through time? 

(edited)

Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. Something was here.

Edited by NONAME
  • Brohoof 1

Static electricity. I know it's natural, but it's always freaked me out. I mean, it comes out of nowhere and can be rather painful sometimes. I also used to be scared of popping balloon noises, but i abandoned that fear many years ago...

I'm not sure if people would call this a weird fear.

If I want to go swimming at my uncle's pool or any other place that involves going underwater, when I'm not in the water I feel confident. I feel like I can just dive under the blue waves and swim like a fish. BUT when I get into water I get this weird feeling and I don't even want to dive. No matter what I don't want to put my head underwater. I like swimming, especially on hot summer days, but not submerging my face. I wouldn't exactly say it's a fear of drowning.

I'm not sure if people would call this a weird fear.

If I want to go swimming at my uncle's pool or any other place that involves going underwater, when I'm not in the water I feel confident. I feel like I can just dive under the blue waves and swim like a fish. BUT when I get into water I get this weird feeling and I don't even want to dive. No matter what I don't want to put my head underwater. I like swimming, especially on hot summer days, but not submerging my face. I wouldn't exactly say it's a fear of drowning.

So, your afraid of diving into the water, not water itself?

, hiya. Just letting you know that I've moved your thread to the General Discussion section since it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the brony fandom :)

Might not be the weirdest thing, but anything to do with doctors/dentists/etc doing something to someone. Doesn't matter if it's a teeth cleaning or full on surgery, something about it really creeps me out. Even reading about it.

I have a fear of alternate dimensions.

Everytime I close my eyes/sleep/have my vision blocked, I panic that I'm going to appear in an alternate dimension. Like everytime I wake up I check that everything is in order, everybody acts the same, and that I haven't switched bodies with an alternate me. I actually am more afraid of leaving behind a dimensions and having no alternate or a dead alternate me in my original place because that would cause everybody I know/knew in that dimension grief even though I'm perfectly alright in my current dimension. The anime Amnesia didn't help that fear, every time the main character dies she wakes up in a new dimension.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think this is really a fear, but whenever someone mentions something about eyes my eyes tend to start tearing up. I don't know why? 

Don't go fishing then. Haha!

i can always use little dead fishes for fishing right?

Ladybugs actually scare me, which is kind of hard to explain since they're so harmless. But like every other bug, they're all such disgusting, ugly creatures. Yuck. 

Oh my gosh Dragon flies scare the poop out of me. 1. the noise of bug wings gets my skin crawling and you can hear dragon flies because their so dang big 2. They are fast, nothing is worse than a fast bug.

I used to be like that, but then I grew out of it.

I'll probably never grow out of it lol.

Diving and having my face underwater are probably my two worst fears alongside heights and spiders.

I guess it doesn't help that my older brother tossed me into my cousin's pool against my will when I was younger.