Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird fears?

Colorful Respawn

I'll probably never grow out of it lol.

Diving and having my face underwater are probably my two worst fears alongside heights and spiders.

I guess it doesn't help that my older brother tossed me into my cousin's pool against my will when I was younger.

Eesh, sounds awful. Yeah, you'll get over it someday. :D

Another fear of mine being ignored and forgotten about (like my first post, but I digress)... I always feel like my friends are forgetting me so I try to have them over as much as possible. I even get jealous when they hangout with one  another and I'm not with them.

Also did I mention that Spike is my most relatable character, always being forgotten and left at home...

Another fear of mine being ignored and forgotten about (like my first post, but I digress)... I always feel like my friends are forgetting me so I try to have them over as much as possible. I even get jealous when they hangout with one  another and I'm not with them.
Also did I mention that Spike is my most relatable character, always being forgotten and left at home...

I know right! Ever since I got out of public school, my friends have been like ignoring me. I still text them, but it's just not the same as real life.

If for some reason I was transported an unknown amount of time, back in time. I want to be able to survive, and my inventions work.
I still don't see the problem. You mean the inventions need to be able to survive time-travel? Or just be able to work in any time? Like... an electric appliance not working in the stone age? 

I know right! Ever since I got out of public school, my friends have been like ignoring me. I still text them, but it's just not the same as real life.

You got the part about my first post in that statement aswell right? Because that's another fear of mine, being ignored online. I once made a panic ridden post because nobody replied to me within 3 hours so I thought the thread was dead, turns out everybody went to sleep like normal humans... yeaaaaah go me!

You got the part about my first post in that statement aswell right? Because that's another fear of mine, being ignored online. I once made a panic ridden post because nobody replied to me within 3 hours so I thought the thread was dead, turns out everybody went to sleep like normal humans... yeaaaaah go me!

Haha, yeah I get like that sometimes. One time I texted my friend for three straight days hi, hi, hey, hello, you alive, hello, hello, etc. Turns out his phone didn't pick up any of my messages and he finally texts back like weeks later. Hey what's up? ROFL

I'm afraid of the ocean. It's terrifying.

Why?

First of all, the ocean is deep as ****.

enhanced-buzz-796-1370962358-8.jpg

What we do know is that the pressure is so intense, no human could make it even a quarter of the way down without THIS happening to his or her body:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30924-1370882222-67

This is what most of the ocean looks like:

enhanced-buzz-30870-1370882518-46.jpg

http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinchack/why-no-one-should-mess-with-the-ocean

Ants. Spiders? Haha, they're adorable! Bees? Grow up, I've been stung by tons of them. Snakes? AWESOME! I tend to be rather resistant to things that scare most people. 

But ants?

Ants are evil. They're tiny. If they're red, they could possibly be fire ants and murder your pain receptors. They can sneak up on you and up your leg. Is that just a dust particle, or is it an ant trying to devour your flesh?

i-82R8Wtc.png

I don't have any "weird" fears per-say but I do have irrational ones.

I have fears of disasters happening to me and the world.

Game glitches. Since the player controls the protagonist, I always feel like I'm playing from the eyes of the protagonist, and when something's weird, it just gives me the chills and then I can't sleep at night. This is why I end up nocturnal when I'm hacking a Poke'mon game.

Oh my gosh Dragon flies scare the poop out of me. 1. the noise of bug wings gets my skin crawling and you can hear dragon flies because their so dang big 2. They are fast, nothing is worse than a fast bug.

Do you have mosquitos in your area? Unlike ladybugs, dragonflies are actually helpful because mosquitos are their main source of food. Think about that next time.

• Brohoof 1

Do you have mosquitos in your area? Unlike ladybugs, dragonflies are actually helpful because mosquitos are their main source of food. Think about that next time.

Oh yeah add those to the fear list: mosquitos, horse flies, black flies, and every other flying insect in northern Wisconsin! and yes I know dragon flies eat them I'm just scared because they get like 4 inches long and crash into my face while I'm out fishing on my grandpas lake. Though horse flies are the worst, they get bigger than a 50 cent coin (do they still have those? now I feel old) and their bites leave welts the size of quarters.

Teletubies.....

yes Teletubies, I can laugh in the face of a snakes. I stay calm near stray dogs that have the chance of attacking, I even sat and had a conversation with a Opossum? But bucking Teletubies they are buckin' terrifying!!!

teletubbies.jpg

tumblr_mufxt4782o1snmgtto3_500.gif

• Brohoof 2

I've always had this weird fear of Michael Jackson. Don't ask, his eyes are just so round that it freaks me out. 

Weird fears......let's just say, I have a friend whose afraid of closets.  Don't ask how, but that's pretty much what he's afraid of.

Good thing Larry isn't afraid of closets. I lock him in there now :P