Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Flim and Flam Brothers Fan Club!

Hyperhooves

There a question in my mind that has never been answer WHY DO EVERYONE HATE FLIM AND FLAM SO MUCH?? And this is what I'm gonna do start a fan club and see what others have to say. Me on the other hand (for so reason I don't know) I can kind of related to these guys and maybe, that's why I always had a special place in my heart for them I know some of you might say "they're evil for trying to take away the Apple family farm or "they're a brunch of con men!!" But, really guys are Flim and Flam really that mean? If so what cause them to do so (a tragic backstory maybe??) Anyway here are the rules to the fan club if you do choose to join

1.post only pictures of them or if they're in a picture with a brunch of other ponies that's fine too.

2.PLEASE try not say anything mean (and if you have too Please lower down the language thank you)

3.Tell me what you think of the brothers 

4. Once again same goes for posting videos (this time only post videos of them thank you)

And I think that's about it 

HAVE FUN EVERYPONY!!!!!!!! :muffins:

I agree with you. I love those guys! In a past forum, me and a friend were gonna be the flim flam brothers. I would be flam, and he would be flim. Unfortunately we were never able to raise enough bits to change our names before...well basically...now I'm here. But still, they are awesome. And in the mlp app, I bought Flim, and am currently going for flam. So yeah. They aren't hated by all. (plus they are a reference to the music man)

Well, I'm glad to see 

Well, I'm glad to hear that after what I read a few days ago I wasn't too sure anymore! I thought I was the only one

Yeah I was shocked to find out that people didn't like them, I think they are characters that are fun as hell

Yeah I was shocked to find out that people didn't like them, I think they are characters that are fun as hell

Yeah. Also I just can't wait any longer for that new episode I hope they don't change they're personally because that would be a shame. Also I think it would be great to see them try to get forgiveness from AppleJack now that would be a sight to see!

I agree with you. I love those guys! In a past forum, me and a friend were gonna be the flim flam brothers. I would be flam, and he would be flim. Unfortunately we were never able to raise enough bits to change our names before...well basically...now I'm here. But still, they are awesome. And in the mlp app, I bought Flim, and am currently going for flam. So yeah. They aren't hated by all. (plus they are a reference to the music man)

Thank you. P.s I'll writing  fanfic about these two so be on the lookout for that!

• Brohoof 1

Hell yeah I'm a fan of them. Probably one of my favorite episodes and musical numbers in the entire show.

Really looking forward to their return!

I'm really really really glad you think so because not too many people really like them for some reason.

• 4 weeks later...

I love these guys! As you can see. And "Leap of Faith" made me love them even more!

Their songs are entertaining,they're really slick,and I love their color scheme!

Although,I would like them to be more sinister.

(That way I can hear a threatening villain song from them.)

I really don't get why people hate them. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

I love these guys! As you can see. And "Leap of Faith" made me love them even more!

Their songs are entertaining,they're really slick,and I love their color scheme!

Although,I would like them to be more sinister.

(That way I can hear a threatening villain song from them.)

I really don't get why people hate them. :huh:

I really don't think they're meant to be seen as villains. I mean, the way I see them I just like to think of them as two guys who are really misunderstood by everyone they meet you know? I think once they get to know the REAL MEANING of what friendship and honesty is I think THEN that will be the day that they will finally reach their goal! (p.s. I really like your avatar!)  :wub:

(edited)

I really don't think they're meant to be seen as villains. I mean, the way I see them I just like to think of them as two guys who are really misunderstood by everyone they meet you know? I think once they get to know the REAL MEANING of what friendship and honesty is I think THEN that will be the day that they will finally reach their goal! (p.s. I really like your avatar!)  :wub:

They scam people out of their money. Which is basically robbery.

And in my book,robbery is a crime. And someone who commits a crime is considered a villain.

But,I'd say if they want to succeed in their scams. They need to get rid of the Apple family.

Which would make them even more sinister. :fiery:

Edited by Judge Claude Frollo

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Flim and Flam!  :D Can I join? These guys need more love. uvu I love how perky they are! Not to mention that they're my pony crushes too...  :wub: I made a few icons from "Leap of Faith" and I'd love to share them.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It's not bad news, it's actually pretty good that you are here! P.s that video was really funny! :D

I said it because of my avatar. 

They scam people out of their money. Which is basically robbery.

And in my book,robbery is a crime. And someone who commits a crime is considered a villain.

But,I'd say if they want to succeed in their scams. They need to get rid of the Apple family.

Which would make them even more sinister.  :fiery:

They only scammed on their second appearance.

Edited by renoitseuQ ehT

(edited)

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Flim and Flam!  :D Can I join? These guys need more love. uvu I love how perky they are! Not to mention that they're my pony crushes too...  :wub: I made a few icons from "Leap of Faith" and I'd love to share them.

Of course you can join! And I'm glad you like Flim and Flam like you said  they totally need more love, they really REALLY need it! (P.s I would really love to see your icons  :) )

Edited by Hyperhooves
  • Brohoof 1

Aside from Iron Will these guys are my favorite antagonists, everything about them is old timey swindler/snake oil salesmen and both of their songs are my 1st and 2nd favorite songs of the series.

*passes cake around the club*

Can I get anything for anyone else?

Yeah. Give me THE REAL FLIM AND FLAM!! I NEED A HUG AND MAYBE A CUDDLE WAIT ISN'T A HUG AND A CUDDLE ALMOST LIKE THE SAME THING??

As rivals to Applejack, these guys are pretty good characters. Their colour scheme is neat, and generally each moment I see them, it's either funny or just plain entertaining to watch.

Also, one of 'em has a rather sexy moustache.

• Brohoof 3