Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could convince any one pony to come to our world, which would it be?

Adachi

Assuming that pony would have a reason for wanting to leave Equestria to live in your world, or visit that is. I think Octavia would be a good candidate. She has her music career, but she's probably experienced everything Equestria has to offer, and would probably like to see what a whole new world is like. I would show her how refined Earth can be, and if it ever became safe to take her out in public, I would show her all the nice stores near my area.

Another option for me would be Lyra, since she would probably be the one most likely to want to go (although I think her obsession with humans is all fanon). Or maybe Derpy because Derpy is best pony, and who wouldn't want to hang out with Derpy all day xD

Edited by Ryudo

Out of all the ponies that I would subject to our world, I think AJ would stand the best chance of not collapsing under the evils of human society. She's stubborn of heart and strong of will, and intelligent enough to hold her own. She could be quite the motivational figure just being herself.

Rainbow Dash. If she likes the wonder bolt's she'll sure as hell like the Corps' Blue Angels! (Plus, badass battle buddies are always welcome) Unfortunatly, I would feel obligated to encourage her to return to Equestria. She's welcome to stop by whenever, though. 

Speaking of Dashie… check this out and tell me what you think: http://mlpforums.com/topic/91038-stargate-equestria-and-turnabout-storm/#entry2417826

Edited by USMCav8r

I am also a die hard Dashie fan, I would love for her to stop by for a little while, hand out and see her do that amazing sonic rainboom of hers! The looks on everyone's faces when a sonic Rainboom happened would be AMAZING! ^_^

Rainbow Dash. If she likes the wonder bolt's she'll sure as hell like the Corps' Blue Angels! (Plus, badass battle buddies are always welcome) Unfortunatly, I would feel obligated to encourage her to return to Equestria. She's welcome to stop by whenever, though. 

I also would think Dashie would become a gearhead like myself. I really enjoy fast cars and such. I could easily see Rainbow Dash becoming fascinated with cars and street racing.

I mean if I showed her these videos when she arrived, I think she may be hooked. Also the epic intros are awesome Plus the sound of these cars may cause her to have an eargasm and wonder how equestria could never come up with such awesome things.

Edited by FurzVette

I also would think Dashie would become a gearhead like myself. I really enjoy fast cars and such. I could easily see Rainbow Dash becoming fascinated with cars and street racing.

I mean if I showed her these videos when she arrived, I think she may be hooked. Also the epic intros are awesome Plus the sound of these cars may cause her to have an eargasm and wonder how equestria could never come up with such awesome things.

And be stuck on the ground? I somehow doubt that.

http://cheezburger.com/8116489728

Me....I would bring my  :wub:  waifu, Spitfire.....in a heartbeat, ;)

Mmm. I actually think Spitfire's personality (as much as can canonically be derived) would do well on this Earth. Good choice.

• Brohoof 2

Mmm. I actually think Spitfire's personality (as much as can canonically be derived) would do well on this Earth. Good choice.

Exactly......that's one reason why i like Spitfire, :D

Exactly......that's one reason why i like Spitfire, :D

Best pony for me (Rarity) is probably a little too delicate to make the transition... Same with my personal mare crush (Pinkie). I dunno if her mindless happiness can hold under the pressures our world has to offer. We've seen that it can be broken by enough negativity.

(edited)

I wouldn't be so unkind to a pony from Equestria as to bring them here.

This is under the assumption that a pony would want to be here in the first place. If nopony wanted to come to earth, obviously I would respect their choice and couldn't blame them. This earth with all it's problems does have things that they might like that aren't in Equestria, although I think the bad things may far outweigh the good. Although I'm not saying come to live here, just visit. Myself, I would rather have less technology, but peace and happiness everywhere. With an occasional problem to keep things interesting xD

Edit: Oh wait, I did say live here. Changed the original post xD

Edited by Ryudo
  • Brohoof 1

Me....I would bring my  :wub:  waifu, Spitfire.....in a heartbeat, ;)

That is CAPTAIN Spitfire to you. I think that she would be impressed by the USAF and USMC. If Dashie didn't come, she would be my third choice, after Applejack.

I wouldn't be so unkind to a pony from Equestria as to bring them here.

Depends. If it is like a weekend visit, it would be awesome for both parties.

Edited by USMCav8r

first choice would be scootaloo   i think she would be  fun to spend the day with   and my choice of the main six would be flutter shy 

Heh. I was just thinking, Scoot can't fly with her wings, but what about aluminum ones? 

I see only one correct choice

Doctor hooves.

we could totally screw around with time together.

BAD IDEA! Didn't you learn anything from Star Trek, Doctor Who, or Back to the Future?!

Heh. I was just thinking, Scoot can't fly with her wings, but what about aluminum ones? 

BAD IDEA! Didn't you learn anything from Star Trek, Doctor Who, or Back to the Future?!

Yes, I learned that I can become super rich and stuff in the future if I buy a sports almanac an bring it back to my time

though I wouldn't over do it like he did.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I learned that I can become super rich and stuff in the future if I buy a sports almanac an bring it back to my time

though I wouldn't over do it like he did.

This Universe is so fucked if Time Travel is possible….

Congrats, Twink: from here on out, your nickname is Biff….

Edited by USMCav8r