gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Both Frieza and Mewtwo have incredible destructive power and seem to have amazing telekinetic/psychokinetic powers. But Frieza has the edge on raw power easily. Even in his 1st form, he would still be able to destroy planet Earth much easier than Mewtwo said he could. I'm a huge fan of Mewtwo so no bias here. Even if he used his mega evolutions, he'd still be nothing to Frieza.

Brainwashing doesn't require being stronger, only that Mewtwo's mind is faster than Freiza's body. If he can do it, he wins.

No, Dialga can stop time. Celebi has never actually stopped time, it just travels through it.

Celebi has stopped time in the anime, and if I remember right, has a pokedex entry mentioning it can stop time for brief periods.

Dialga has full control over time, so he could just revert them to babies.

Celebi has stopped time in the anime, and if I remember right, has a pokedex entry mentioning it can stop time for brief periods.

Dialga has full control over time, so he could just revert them to babies.

Or summon infinite copies of himself from infinite points of time. Like Celebi did, only better.

Celebi itself never actually stopped time. If we're talking movies, it reversed it in order to get away from the hunter trying to capture it. It did the same in the manga as well.

I'm well aware that people who have godlike abilities could obviously beat the characters from DBZ. But I sure don't see where you can find anyone else who could match them in terms of power, speed and fighting skills.

I'm well aware that people who have godlike abilities could obviously beat the characters from DBZ. But I sure don't see where you can find anyone else who could match them in terms of power, speed and fighting skills.

The only thing close to DBZ in terms of combat style, is G Gundam, but I doubt a gundam is going to take a kamehameha, and not get blown to shit.

• Brohoof 1

If you mean "omnipotent", then only Kami Tenchi out of the list I gave would apply. The rest just happen to be that strong,

If you take "godlike" to mean something else, then its too relative to be used here. Technically, a DBZ character like Goku or even Krillin would be a "god" when compared with characters like Naruto, who would be gods when compared to Inuyasha, who would be gods when compared to Fullmetal Alchemist, etc. Being stronger doesn't automatically make you a god, though(barring omnipotents); it just means you're higher up on the power chain.

The only thing close to DBZ in terms of combat style, is G Gundam, but I doubt a gundam is going to take a kamehameha, and not get blown to shit.

Physical strength aside, of course, Batman and Karate Kid both beat DBZ in relative fighting skills. 

Edited by Shimmer5000

If you mean "omnipotent", then only Kami Tenchi out of the list I gave would apply. The rest just happen to be that strong,

If you take "godlike" to mean something else, then its too relative to be used here. Technically, a DBZ character like Goku or even Krillin would be a "god" when compared with characters like Naruto, who would be gods when compared to Inuyasha, who would be gods when compared to Fullmetal Alchemist, etc. Being stronger doesn't automatically make you a god, though(barring omnipotents); it just means you're higher up on the power chain.

Yeah.

Physical strength aside, of course, Batman and Karate Kid both beat DBZ in relative fighting skills. 

I don't think so lol. It's been revealed that alot of the characters in DBZ are very skilled in fighting and have had actual martial arts training.

Wow. Most of this thread is us discussing our own request and scenarios. Not a bad thing at all, but what do you guys think of Toph vs. Gaara?

It was a pretty good fight. Though I still say Gaara should've won.

Wow. Most of this thread is us discussing our own request and scenarios. Not a bad thing at all, but what do you guys think of Toph vs. Gaara?

Not a fan of either series, but the fact the Naruto character lost, makes me laugh. Most narutards swear their band of multicolored ninjas, are godlike...so seeing one loose, causes entertaining butthurt lol.

For shits and giggles, they should have Naruto and Sauske fight Strider...even though, Strider would probably fuck their shit up, two ways from sunday.

Edited by Zhortac

Not a fan of either series, but the fact the Naruto character lost, makes me laugh. Most narutards swear their band of multicolored ninjas, are godlike...so seeing one loose, causes entertaining butthurt lol.

For shits and giggles, they should have Naruto and Sauske fight Strider...even though, Strider would probably fuck their shit up, two ways from sunday.

I like it whenever Sasuke loses, LOL.

Technically, Gaara should have won that fight. By now, though, there are just too many issues wrong with Death Battle's character judgement for them to be properly accurate anymore. You more or less have to judge it by their rules now, which is why I wasn't upset when Toph won. I'm more or less just there for the animation now.

Also, from what I know of Strider, he loses, badly. Naruto's been upgraded to the point where attacks that hit like nukes and multiples of nukes are commonplace now. He just recently tanked an attack designed to cut the moon in half in the movies, I believe.

I like it whenever Sasuke loses, LOL.

I do too; we need more of this.

Yeah.

I don't think so lol. It's been revealed that alot of the characters in DBZ are very skilled in fighting and have had actual martial arts training.

True, but Batman has mastered literally every martial art known to man.

Hold on a moment. Have any of you noticed that we all spent PAGES discussing who could beat DBZ?

I think we should stop talking about DBZ for now, and get to discussing other battles.

Who here is gonna watch the Samus vs Boba Fett remake?

Edited by Shenron00

True, but Batman has mastered literally every martial art known to man.

Hold on a moment. Have any of you noticed that we all spent PAGES discussing who could beat DBZ?

I think we should stop talking about DBZ for now, and get to discussing other battles.

Who here is gonna watch the Samus vs Boba Fett remake?

I'm just here for the animation, so yeah. I do wonder why they chose to remake this one, though? My bet would've been on Link vs Cloud or... a certain other video we're apparently not supposed to talk about...

Edited by Shimmer5000

I'm just here for the animation, so yeah. I do wonder why they chose to remake this one, though? My bet would've been on Link vs Cloud or... a certain other video we're apparently not supposed to talk about...

Oh, that's easy: Samus vs Boba Fett was the very first Death Battle ever made! In fact, it's more of a remastering than an actual redo. Edited by Shenron00

Technically, Gaara should have won that fight. By now, though, there are just too many issues wrong with Death Battle's character judgement for them to be properly accurate anymore. You more or less have to judge it by their rules now, which is why I wasn't upset when Toph won. I'm more or less just there for the animation now.

Also, from what I know of Strider, he loses, badly. Naruto's been upgraded to the point where attacks that hit like nukes and multiples of nukes are commonplace now. He just recently tanked an attack designed to cut the moon in half in the movies, I believe.

They'd have to be extremely on the ball, so take down Strider. And no one really counts movies based on a series as canon, otherwise alot of animes would be insane. Shit, even Goku would have a cheat, since he pretty much deus ex machina's in the movies hard.

They'd have to be extremely on the ball, so take down Strider. And no one really counts movies based on a series as canon, otherwise alot of animes would be insane. Shit, even Goku would have a cheat, since he pretty much deus ex machina's in the movies hard.

Naruto (and Sasuke), as of EOS, are now stronger than this.

More ideas:

Thanos VS Lord Beerus

Terrible.

Mr. Mxyzptlk VS Impossible Man

Similar enough in powers that this is a tie.

Ash and Pikachu VS Zatch Bell and Kyo Takamine

Last I checked, Zatch at his strongest (with the Gold book) is planetary, and has the powers of every other mamodo, which means he crushes pikachu.

Carnage VS Alex Mercer

There's nothing that stops Alex Mercer from absorbing Carnage, and no reason Carnage would stick to projectiles. Mercer wins this one.

As usual, I didn't post the ones I didn't know, although Bowser should put out a win on K Rool. by sheer feats. With items, it's a definite stomp.