gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

On 2/26/2015 at 5:28 PM, BronyOfJustice said:

If he's anything like in the comics, then sure.

Check out the game for yourself, and tell me that he's anything like the comics.

Edited by Panzy

Silver Surfer from the NES game?

The game AVGN reviewed was a complete disgrace to the real Silver Surfer. The real Silver Surfer is actually a badass superhero from Marvel Comics. And even one of the former heralds of the mighty Galactus.

As usual, I didn't post the ones I didn't know, although Bowser should put out a win on K Rool. by sheer feats. With items, it's a definite stomp.

I think Beerus would stomp Thanos unless he had the Infinity Gauntlet.

• Brohoof 1

OT: Who's a good opponent for Simon Belmont?

On 2/26/2015 at 6:37 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

The game AVGN reviewed was a complete disgrace to the real Silver Surfer. The real Silver Surfer is actually a badass superhero from Marvel Comics. And even one of the former heralds of the mighty Galactus.

"You touch the ceiling, you die! You touch the floor, you die! Too far to the left, you die! Too far to the right, you die!

You die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!"

Most_Epic_AVGN_Scene_EVER_by_alexgman.jp

Edited by Panzy

Hmmm how bout Blade The Vampire Hunter or Buffy The Vampireslayer?

Lol! You touch the ceiling,you die! You touch the floor,you die! Too far to the left,you die! Too far to the right,you die!

You die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!

Most_Epic_AVGN_Scene_EVER_by_alexgman.jp

Lol I love AVGN as well.

On 2/26/2015 at 6:51 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

Hmmm how bout Blade The Vampire Hunter or Buffy The Vampireslayer?

I always thought that Buffy vs Simon would be cool. 

On 2/26/2015 at 6:51 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

Lol I love AVGN as well.

"How do you die from just touching a wall?! I can understand if he's flying at like 200 miles per hour, and he crashes into the wall! 

But, the fact that he just touches the wall and dies, is just ridiculous. I never read any of the comics so I don't know what Silver Surfer's powers are, but isn't he supposed to be pretty strong? So, why'd they make him into a wimp?! Why's he fucking up rubber ducks and weeping like a crybaby?!"

Edited by Panzy

I always thought that Buffy vs Simon would be cool. 

"How do you die from just touching a wall?! I can understand if he's flying at like 200 miles per hour,and he crashes into the wall! 

But,the fact that he just touches the wall and dies,is just ridiculous. I never read any of the comics so I don't know what Silver Surfer's powers are,but isn't he supposed to be pretty strong? So,why'd they make him into a wimp?! Why's he fucking up rubber ducks and weeping like a crybaby?!"

Lol yes Silver Surfer is actually extremely powerful. They made him a pussy in that game.

I think Beerus would stomp Thanos unless he had the Infinity Gauntlet.

Thanos, pre-gauntlet:

post-28184-0-31007200-1425006175_thumb.jpg

Vs big G:

post-28184-0-58090100-1425006184_thumb.jpg

There's other stuff too, like long drawn out fights with Odin, a fight with an infinity gem boosted Thor(which ended up boring him), but this is the stuff that isn't part of a series. It's all here:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=295854&page=2

Thanos, pre-gauntlet:

attachicon.gif3554375-5658965161-27956.jpg

Vs big G:

attachicon.gifThano2.jpg

There's other stuff too, like long drawn out fights with Odin, a fight with an infinity gem boosted Thor(which ended up boring him), but this is the stuff that isn't part of a series. It's all here:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=295854&page=2

Wait you're saying Thanos didn't have the Infinity Gauntlet but was able to give someone else competition who DID have it? :blink:

Wait you're saying Thanos didn't have the Infinity Gauntlet but was able to give someone else competition who DID have it? :blink:

The Infinity gauntlet is composed of infinity gems. Thor happened to have a piece of it, and ended up in a warrior madness, at which point Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill couldn't do anything to him. Thanos was their last option.

side note: he also carried this around.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Reality_Gem

He was chosen to wield it. It did shatter when the Illuminati ended up using it to push universes apart, though, so i'm not sure whether you want to include it. 

Edited by Shimmer5000

(edited)

Lol! You touch the ceiling,you die! You touch the floor,you die! Too far to the left,you die! Too far to the right,you die!

You die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!

img-3534030-1-Most_Epic_AVGN_Scene_EVER_

Oh, God, I can't bucking stand it.

Edited by A.V.

More ideas:

Tryco Slatterus VS Mongul
Twilight Sparkle VS Harry Potter
Princess Celestia VS Palutena
Princess Luna VS Maleficent
Major Glory VS The Crimson Chin
Stitch (Experiment 626) VS Rocket Raccon
Simba VS Aslan
Scar VS Sherekhan

More ideas:

Tryco Slatterus VS Mongul

Twilight Sparkle VS Harry Potter

Princess Celestia VS Palutena

Princess Luna VS Maleficent

Major Glory VS The Crimson Chin

Don't know this one.

Stitch (Experiment 626) VS Rocket Raccon

Simba VS Aslan

Scar VS Sherekhan

Tryco is not only stronger than Mongul (stopping both Silver Surfer and Thor), he's also immortal, having been banned from Death much like Deadpool. Mongul, if we're talking DC, has no way to kill him.

Twilight Sparkle is better than Harry Potter in every relevant stat ( except maybe the nimbus being faster than her running speed), and can also quick draw her magic, a talent which Harry Potter hasn't picked up on last I checked. In fact, depending on the killing curses' dubious mechanics, she could end being able to solo the whole verse by herself.

She's faster, but at best, she caps out at island level in raw destructive power. (presumably from chucking land masses around). Unless she has some way of hurting Celestia with indirect damage, she loses. Same goes for the verse; if Kid Icarus didn't have hax, she'd solo it.

If we're talking live-action Malificent, Luna outspeeds and stomps. If we're talking old Malificent, she does outspeed, but she still can't kill. Technically, she solos both verses, at the same time.

Stitch... 3:30

Aslan apparently created the Narniaverse, so there's that. He also killed the Witch, which, near as I can tell, gives him speed advantage as well, since he had to cross dozens of miles in seconds in order to get back to the battlefield after being sacrificed.

Tigers> Lions. Even worse, Scar isn't physically apt, even for his own species.

• Brohoof 1

Tryco is not only stronger than Mongul (stopping both Silver Surfer and Thor), he's also immortal, having been banned from Death much like Deadpool. Mongul, if we're talking DC, has no way to kill him.

I see.

Twilight Sparkle is better than Harry Potter in every relevant stat ( except maybe the nimbus being faster than her running speed), and can also quick draw her magic, a talent which Harry Potter hasn't picked up on last I checked. In fact, depending on the killing curses' dubious mechanics, she could end being able to solo the whole verse by herself.

She's faster, but at best, she caps out at island level in raw destructive power. (presumably from chucking land masses around). Unless she has some way of hurting Celestia with indirect damage, she loses. Same goes for the verse; if Kid Icarus didn't have hax, she'd solo it.

If we're talking live-action Malificent, Luna outspeeds and stomps. If we're talking old Malificent, she does outspeed, but she still can't kill. Technically, she solos both verses, at the same time.

Aslan apparently created the Narniaverse, so there's that. He also killed the Witch, which, near as I can tell, gives him speed advantage as well, since he had to cross dozens of miles in seconds in order to get back to the battlefield after being sacrificed.

Tigers> Lions. Even worse, Scar isn't physically apt, even for his own species.

Yeah I figured as much.

Stitch... 3:30

Stitch would or wouldn't win?

I see.

Yeah I figured as much.

Stitch would or wouldn't win?

He went through a black hole; there's nothing Rocket Raccoon can do to hurt him. Stitch is fast enough to catch him and strong enough to hurt him so he wins.

He went through a black hole; there's nothing Rocket Raccoon can do to hurt him. Stitch is fast enough to catch him and strong enough to hurt him so he wins.

Yeah Stitch is quite strong as well as durable. He can lift 3000x his weight and is bulletproof and fireproof. He also lived after being run over by an 18wheeler and wasn't even injured or wounded at all after it lol.

There are alot of times where Thanos is boarderline hax. If you're going to pit him against someone, it needs to be someone who can rival his level of hax, since he pretty much is a dark god.

There are alot of times where Thanos is boarderline hax. If you're going to pit him against someone, it needs to be someone who can rival his level of hax, since he pretty much is a dark god.

How bout Darkseid or Doomsday for his opponent?

• 3 weeks later...

Chuck Norris vs. Segata Sanshiro was complete shit. What a waste.  :eww:

Don't spoil it please. I haven't seen it yet. But I would say it depends. If we're talking about the Chuck Norris who kicks people into the sun etc. then Segata is definitely fucked. If we're talking about regular Chuck Norris though idk.

• Brohoof 1

Chuck Norris vs. Segata Sanshiro was complete shit. What a waste.  :eww:

The more "exciting" news is that Death Battle might be planning to do a Superman vs SSG Goku battle. At least, according to the easter egg they slipped in the latest video.

• Brohoof 1

The more "exciting" news is that Death Battle might be planning to do a Superman vs SSG Goku battle. At least, according to the easter egg they slipped in the latest video.

This really, REALLY needs to happen.

• Brohoof 1