gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo is literally not limited by reality or logic at all. I'm honestly not sure who it would be fair to put him up against.

Anyway I definitely want to see these characters in a future Death Battle but I'm not sure who a good opponent would be for them:

1. Dracule Mihawk
2. Kenpachi Zaraki
3. Sasuke Uchiha
4. Samurai Jack
5. Green Lantern

Any ideas guys?

5. Green Lantern

Edward Elric, from FUllmetal Alchemist. They both create objects for battle. Though I think Edward would probably have a disadvantage, it could work.

• Brohoof 1

Edward Elric, from FUllmetal Alchemist. They both create objects for battle. Though I think Edward would probably have a disadvantage, it could work.

Any green lantern is far above him in every relevant stats. Just one green lantern can solo the Fullmetal alchemist verse too

I started following this when Chuck Norris entered the battlefield.

But you know what? As much as it hurts, I don't want another MLP related character entering the field. 1 is enough.

Now then, with that aside. I wish the future battle can have Bayonetta/White Hair Dante/Vergil

Or for the fun of it, Gordon Ramsay vs Simon Cowell (or any people who is famous for bad mouthing people)

Edited by Definitely Not Udyr
  • Brohoof 1

Any green lantern is far above him in every relevant stats. Just one green lantern can solo the Fullmetal alchemist verse too

yeah because American Superheroes

are cheap, CHEAP

I started following this when Chuck Norris entered the battlefield.

But you know what? As much as it hurts, I don't want another MLP related character entering the field. 1 is enough.

Now then, with that aside. I wish the future battle can have Bayonetta/White Hair Dante/Vergil

Or for the fun of it, Gordon Ramsay vs Simon Cowell (or any people who is famous for bad mouthing people)

CELESTIA VS OPTIMUS PRIME

YAAAAAAAAY

• Brohoof 1

CELESTIA VS OPTIMUS PRIME

YAAAAAAAAY

I don't want it because it's a neutral youtube channel. Throwing MLP into it will cause flamewars in the comment section. A lot of vids are victim of these, notably the 2 ep of PBS Ideas, Rainbow Dash vs Starscream, GMM on MLP, Watchmojo whenever MLP show up. etc. 

• Brohoof 3

yeah because American Superheroes

are cheap, CHEAP

Not as cheap as the people from DBZ. Goku as well as most characters in DBZ in general could solo most of the DC Universe as well as the Marvel Universe.

And before anyone tells me I'm wrong about this notice that I said MOST not all.

Guys, DBZ has Frieza who can blow up whole planets with just one finger, In only his weakest form too I might add. Perfect Cell who can destroy entire Solar Systems as well as planets with ease. And Majin Buu who's even more powerful still. He can blow up whole planets, Solar Systems and Galaxies with ease...

Really now guys...How many people in Marvel and DC do you think are capable of doing or surviving something like THAT?

If you don't count Superman from any of the comics the closest thing DC has to Perfect Cell would just be Amazo. Who by the way is extremely weak compared to Perfect Cell. Hell, Even Batman kicked his ass at at least one point...

I've seen the Justice League Cartoon series and Animated movies. And all of those characters pale greatly in comparison to literally almost everyone in Dragonball Z. Including Superman. Yes I am aware that this version of Superman is very weak compared to his later versions but my point still stands.

Not as cheap as the people from DBZ. Goku as well as most characters in DBZ in general could solo most of the DC Universe as well as the Marvel Universe.

And before anyone tells me I'm wrong about this notice that I said MOST not all.

Guys, DBZ has Frieza who can blow up whole planets with just one finger, In only his weakest form too I might add. Perfect Cell who can destroy entire Solar Systems as well as planets with ease. And Majin Buu who's even more powerful still. He can blow up whole planets, Solar Systems and Galaxies with ease...

Really now guys...How many people in Marvel and DC do you think are capable of doing or surviving something like THAT?

If you don't count Superman from any of the comics the closest thing DC has to Perfect Cell would just be Amazo. Who by the way is extremely weak compared to Perfect Cell. Hell, Even Batman kicked his ass at at least one point...

I've seen the Justice League Cartoon series and Animated movies. And all of those characters pale greatly in comparison to literally almost everyone in Dragonball Z. Including Superman. Yes I am aware that this version of Superman is very weak compared to his later versions but my point still stands.

The animated counterparts in DC are not so

much compared to their comic book originals

Hey, I have a question. Shouldnt Goku be

able to lift WAY more than 40 tons in base form?

I mean, Goku can survive explosions

that can destroy planets.

Newtons 3rd law implies that if he could

survive that force, he should be able to

push as much, or something thats comparable

to it

• Brohoof 1

@Robot Devil - Hmmm maybe Red Guy from Cow and Chicken?

I've found an opponent for him.

Robot Devil vs Red from All Dogs Go to Heaven 2

robot_devil_by_vandyked-d7kgo1n.png

It_Feels_So_Good_to_Be_Bad_by_Kitsune_Go

• Brohoof 1

The animated counterparts in DC are not so

much compared to their comic book originals

Hey, I have a question. Shouldnt Goku be

able to lift WAY more than 40 tons in base form?

I mean, Goku can survive explosions

that can destroy planets.

Newtons 3rd law implies that if he could

survive that force, he should be able to

push as much, or something thats comparable

to it

True. And I know right?

I've found an opponent for him.

Robot Devil vs Red from All Dogs Go to Heaven 2

img-3629099-1-robot_devil_by_vandyked-d7

img-3629099-2-It_Feels_So_Good_to_Be_Bad

Nice idea! :D

(edited)

I'm glad to see that my last rant settled the Goku VS Superman debate.

Now it's time to settle the Kirby VS Majin Buu debate:

I'm sick of this. I'm going to explain right now why Majin Buu should've easily won against Kirby just because it infuriates me so much to hear all these people keeping saying that it was right that Kirby should have won even though I REALLY shouldn't have to:

Kirby is powerful enough to crack a planet in half yes. He could punch a hole in the Earth yes. And he destroyed Nova who was the size of a planet. And sure Kirby is strong enough to throw a monster 30x his size on a frying pan all the way to the sun and then back. And that IS very impressive yes. But that's still nothing compared to what the OP freaks in DBZ are capable of. Vegeta had enough power to destroy the Earth with just his Galick Gun. Frieza had enough power to destroy whole planets in his first form with just one finger. Cell had enough power to destroy the entire solar system. And yet all 3 of these characters are weaker than Majin Buu...FAR WEAKER. Majin Buu is literally countless levels above these guys. For example, let's talk about Dabura, Goku states that Dabura's power was the same as Perfect Cell. And do you remember how easily Majin Buu beat Dabura? He made him look like he was nothing. He wasn't even half trying. That alone shows what Majin Buu is capable of. We didn't even see his full potential then. He barely even trying. This is a character who was wiping out entire cities with his breath. Even though this form his weaker compared to Evil Buu, Super Buu, and Kid Buu he still has enough to destructive power to easily destroy planets. I don't even see the point of talking about his other forms but I'll do it anyway even though I shouldn't have to:

Majin Buu clearly has Kirby outclassed in strength by a very wide margin. Next let's talk about Speed. And this is where Screw Attack completely fucked up the fight. They butchered the fight so bad that it made no sense at all. Let's start with Kirby again, When it comes to speed sure Kirby has the warp star. If you've played the games you'll know this is his primary form of transportation. And it's faster than light. Which is a big part of why they said Kirby had the advantage in the fight. But there are many problems with this. They're apparently too stupid to see the difference between fighting speed and travel speed as shown with Goku VS Superman. Sure the warp star might be able to move Kirby faster than Majin Buu but how was Kirby able to fight him with it? The Warp Star does NOT affect Kirby's fighting speed. So how was Kirby even able to land blows on Majin Buu? That's one of the big problems that the Death Battle had. Think about it this way. Let's say you're riding a motorcycle. At a speed which is more than 2 kilometers per hour. That's way faster than you are. But according to Screw Attack's broken logic you yourself are just as fast if you're on it...Which makes absolutely no sense at all. And if you've played the videogames you'll know that Kirby is nowhere near as fast as Buu. Yet they state that he is fast enough to run on water...Of course in some cases that might seem impressive but when you're comparing it to a DragonBall Z character that's actually pretty fucking pathetic...Even for DragonBall standards (The series that was the prequel to Z) this would still be a joke...And that shows you once again just how stupid these people at Screw Attack are...And how this fight was made to be in Kirby's favor from the start. And they also state that Kirby's warpstar moves faster than light and that's a speed that Buu has never had to combat before...BULLSHIT. Weren't those idiots the ones who said Goku was faster the light before in Goku VS Superman? (Which he is) Did they just FORGET about that? I should also mention that this was calculated from Goku in his BASE form in the Saiyan Saga while he was on Snakeway...So that's not even close to how fast he is by the end of DragonBall Z...Anyone who's seen DBZ knows that Goku also got stronger in his base form throughout the series. So using his Saiyan Saga form and then multiplying it with the super forms makes no sense. And all the numbers that they crunched out were all faster than light so just imagine if it was done properly. So how the hell can they say Goku at the end of the Buu Saga is not faster than light? Especially in Super Saiyan 3 form...But that's another video. Back on topic. Point is considering these things saying that Majin Buu has not fought anyone faster than light is just plain bullshit. Majin Buu has been able to trade blows with the Z fighters multiple times so for him to be slower against Kirby makes absolutely no sense. Majin Buu far outclasses Kirby in speed easily.

Now let's move on to skills and techniques:

And once again we'll start with Kirby. Sure he can eat anything. But he has trouble when they're bigger and heavier. And he has to weaken them first before he can eat them. And sure Kirby can eat his enemies and then gain their powers and abilities. But guess what? Majin Buu can too. And sure Kirby also gains access to their weapons and paraphernalia but unlike Majin Buu's, Kirby's copy abilities have a downfall. Namely that if Kirby gets hurt he loses whatever abilities he copied right away. Kirby also is only 8 inches tall and weighs pretty much nothing. So he can inflate his body and fly like a balloon. Kirby also has the item called the star rod. Which he can acquire after inhaling his warp star. Lastly we know Kirby has a copy ability called Hypernova. When Kirby eats a miracle fruit he undergoes a temporary transformation. Which allows him to inhale large objects that he normally wouldn't be able to. What truly shows the bias with this video is that Screw Attack did the best they could to make Kirby as strong as he could possibly be. They used both the resources from the videogames and the anime. But with Majin Buu they completely downplayed him. Even though they only had to look at ONE source for all of his information I might add...Which was the anime. Which is no surprise since they did the same thing with Goku as well. And since Kirby was allowed so much outside help like the use of so many of his copied forms from the videogame enemies that they added to the fight that means that Majin Buu should've been allowed to use his special copied forms as well like Gotenks Absorbed and Gohan Absorbed etc. The fact that Super Buu didn't even show up in the battle and the amount of outside help Kirby was given just goes to show how biased these idiots at Screw Attack really are...

But now on to Buu's skills and Techniques:

First of all we all know that Buu has basic Ki attacks like any DBZ fighter. But he also has a move called Innocence Rush where he just simply runs really fast through everything in his past. But this move alone is powerful enough to level an entire city. And he has a Ki Shield which he can use for defensive purposes. Majin Buu can also copy some techniques simply by watching them and not having to eat/absorb the said person. Like how he was able to learn the Kamehameha. Majin Buu also has the ability to heal people back to full health even if they are near death. He doesn't have the power to bring back the dead no. But he also has his infamous chocolate beam which he can use to turn people into chocolate and eat them. And a move called Flameshower Breath which can easily destroy entire cities. Another move is his Angry Explosion which even brought Majin Vegeta to his knees. Majin Buu can also manipulate his body by stretching it and even tearing off pieces of it to use as a weapon whenever he wants. And Majin Buu also has the most impressive regeneration ability in the entire anime. Even better than Cell's. He can still regenerate even if he's reduced to nothing but vapor. Which is basically gas. And just like Kirby Majin Buu is able to use the special attacks of those he absorbs such as Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon and Gotenk's Super Ghost Kamikaze attack. Majin Buu even has telekinesis. And it's so powerful that he was able to lift up everyone in an entire city into the air so he could turn them all into candy and eat them. If he could do that to all those people what exactly would stop him from doing that to Kirby? In fact it would actually be even easier on Kirby since he's only 8 Inches tall and weighs nothing. Majin Buu could just send Kirby flying into the sun since Screw Attack loves using the sun so much...And he could do that without even using his hands...Without even touching Kirby...And Buu also has many other attacks such as his eye lasers and the list goes on and on. But if I were to talk about every single one I'd be sitting here all day. So let's just skip to his most powerful attack the Planet Burst attack. Which is pretty much his version of Frieza's Death Ball or Supernova attack. And as stated by Goku this move is at least enough to blow up the Earth 10 times...How come Screw Attack never talked about any of this stuff? Kirby's most effective technique is simply his ability to inhale people. And that would not even work on Majin Buu because Majin Buu has a technique called Vice Shout which can tear a rift in the universe...So each time Kirby inhaled Buu he could just get out. The Supreme Kai even mentioned that Buu could destroy the entire Universe in seconds with this technique, I shouldn't even have to say anything more but I will anyway.

And now finally let's compare their durability:

As Screw Attack mentioned Kirby IS very durable for someone who is only 8 inches tall yes. He was able to survive after being crushed under thousands of tons.And has also survived an explosion that would destroy the world. I'm going to talk about the ending of the video now where Kirby transforms into Hypernova Kirby and absorbs Buu's planet burst attack and then fires it back at him sending him into the sun and killing him off. BUT THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT...Yet according to Screw Attack it makes perfect sense just because Buu couldn't stop the Spirit Bomb...But Majin Buu would have stopped his own attack easily. Do those idiots even REALIZE just what it took to kill Majin Buu? That Spirit Bomb that Goku used contained contained all the energy of the Earth, Planet Namek, And the freaking Spirit World...And yet Buu completely stopped that Spirit Bomb in it's tracks at first when it was thrown at him...And this was the biggest and most powerful Spirit Bomb Goku had ever used in both the anime and manga at this point in the series. And yet Buu was pushing it back. After that Dende had to make a wish on the Dragon Balls for Goku's energy to be restored so he could push the ball into Buu to kill him. And he had to become a Super Saiyan just to add more power to the attack and add that final impact. THAT'S how much power it took to kill Majin Buu...And yet those idiots are saying that he would die by his own attack...

And they're also saying that MAJIN BUU of all people would get smacked around with a fucking hammer...Because that was what was happening in the fight. But Majin Buu has taken hits head on from characters who are planet busters. ex. Piccolo, Gotenks, Gohan, Vegeta, Majin Vegeta, and Goku. And in Battle of Gods he went up against Beerus The God of Destruction. And he took hits from him and didn't die. But yet in Screw Attack's video he was getting beaten up by a pink midget with a hammer...If that doesn't show you just how stupid and biased these people are then nothing will...

Clearly the people who made this video have hit their heads on the floor way too many times and shoved their heads way too far up their asses because the stupidity of this video is off the fucking chart...

With all this being said it should be perfectly clear that Majin Buu not only beats Kirby but absolutely completely destroys and annihilates him. Not only is Buu stronger and faster and has more techniques than Kirby but they are all perfectly effective against Kirby. It's like having both quality and quantity. And lastly, He is much more durable and can easily deal with his attacks. Majin Buu is known for destroying hundreds of planets. He's survived these kinds of blasts time and time again. So he would obviously not die if hit by his own attack.

And lastly, Do I hate Kirby? No absolutely not. I think he's awesome. My point is he is just horribly outclassed against Majin Buu. Which is true. Putting him up against someone like Majin Buu is just completely stupid...

Edited by Asbel Lhant

(edited)
On 4/2/2015 at 12:57 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

I'm glad to see that my last rant settled the Goku VS Superman debate.

Now it's time to settle the Kirby VS Majin Buu debate:

I'm sick of this. I'm going to explain right now why Majin Buu should've easily won against Kirby just because it infuriates me so much to hear all these people keeping saying that it was right that Kirby should have won even though I REALLY shouldn't have to:

Kirby is powerful enough to crack a planet in half yes. He could punch a hole in the Earth yes. And he destroyed Nova who was the size of a planet. And sure Kirby is strong enough to throw a monster 30x his size on a frying pan all the way to the sun and then back. And that IS very impressive yes. But that's still nothing compared to what the OP freaks in DBZ are capable of. Vegeta had enough power to destroy the Earth with just his Galick Gun. Frieza had enough power to destroy whole planets in his first form with just one finger. Cell had enough power to destroy the entire solar system. And yet all 3 of these characters are weaker than Majin Buu...FAR WEAKER. Majin Buu is literally countless levels above these guys. For example, let's talk about Dabura, Goku states that Dabura's power was the same as Perfect Cell. And do you remember how easily Majin Buu beat Dabura? He made him look like he was nothing. He wasn't even half trying. That alone shows what Majin Buu is capable of. We never didn't even see his full potential then. He barely even trying. This is a character who was wiping out entire cities with his breath. Even though this form his weaker compared to Evil Buu, Super Buu, and Kid Buu he still has enough to destructive power to easily destroy planets. I don't even see the point of talking about his other forms but I'll do it anyway even though I shouldn't have to:

Majin Buu clearly has Kirby outclassed in strength by a very wide margin. Next let's talk about Speed. And this is where Screw Attack completely fucked up the fight. They butchered the fight so bad that it made no sense at all. Let's start with Kirby again, When it comes to speed sure Kirby has the warp star. If you've played the games you'll know this is his primary form of transportation. And it's faster than light. Which is a big part of why they said Kirby had the advantage in the fight. But there are many problems with this. They're apparently too stupid to see the difference between fighting speed and travel speed as shown with Goku VS Superman. Sure the warp star might be able to move Kirby faster than Majin Buu but how was Kirby able to fight him with it? The Warp Star does NOT affect Kirby's fighting speed. So how was Kirby even able to land blows on Majin Buu? That's one of the big problems that the Death Battle had. Think about it this way. Let's say you're riding a motorcycle. At a speed which is more than 2 kilometers per hour. That's way faster than you are. But according to Screw Attack's broken logic you yourself are just as fast if you're on it...Which makes absolutely no sense at all. And if you've played the videogames you'll know that Kirby is nowhere near as fast as Buu. Yet they state that he is fast enough to run on water...Of course in some cases that might seem impressive but when you're comparing it to a DragonBall Z character that's actually pretty fucking pathetic...Even for DragonBall standards (The series that was the prequel to Z) this would still be a joke...And that shows you once again just how stupid these people at Screw Attack are...And how this fight was made to be in Kirby's favor from the start. And they also state that Kirby's warpstar moves faster than light and that's a speed that Buu has never had to combat before...BULLSHIT. Weren't those idiots the ones who said Goku was faster the light before in Goku VS Superman? (Which he is) Did they just FORGET about that? I should also mention that this was calculated from Goku in his BASE form in the Saiyan Saga while he was on Snakeway...So that's not even close to how fast he is by the end of DragonBall Z...Anyone who's seen DBZ knows that Goku also got stronger in his base form throughout the series. So using his Saiyan Saga form and then multiplying it with the super forms makes no sense. And all the numbers that they crunched out were all faster than light so just imagine if it was done properly. So how the hell can they say Goku at the end of the Buu Saga is not faster than light? Especially in Super Saiyan 3 form...But that's another video. Back on topic. Point is considering these things saying that Majin Buu has not fought anyone faster than light is just plain bullshit. Majin Buu has been able to trade blows with the Z fighters multiple times so for him to be slower against Kirby makes absolutely no sense. Majin Buu far outclasses Kirby in speed easily.

Now let's move on to skills and techniques:

And once again we'll start with Kirby. Sure he can eat anything. But he has trouble when they're bigger and heavier. And he has to weaken them first before he can eat them. And sure Kirby can eat his enemies and then gain their powers and abilities. But guess what? Majin Buu can too. And sure Kirby also gains access to their weapons and paraphernalia but unlike Majin Buu's, Kirby's copy abilities have a downfall. Namely that if Kirby gets hurt he loses whatever abilities he copied right away. Kirby also is only 8 inches tall and weighs pretty much nothing. So he can inflate his body and fly like a balloon. Kirby also has the item called the star rod. Which he can acquire after inhaling his warp star. Lastly we know Kirby has a copy ability called Hypernova. When Kirby eats a miracle fruit he undergoes a temporary transformation. Which allows him to inhale large objects that he normally wouldn't be able to. What truly shows the bias with this video is that Screw Attack did the best they could to make Kirby as strong as he could possibly be. They used both the resources from the videogames and the anime. But with Majin Buu they completely downplayed him. Even though they only had to look at ONE source for all of his information I might add...Which was the anime. Which is no surprise since they did the same thing with Goku as well. And since Kirby was allowed so much outside help like the use of so many of his copied forms from the videogame enemies that they added to the fight that means that Majin Buu should've been allowed to use his special copied forms as well like Gotenks Absorbed and Gohan Absorbed etc. The fact that Super Buu didn't even show up in the battle and the amount of outside help Kirby was given just goes to show how biased these idiots at Screw Attack really are...

But now on to Buu's skills and Techniques:

First of all we all know that Buu has basic Ki attacks like any DBZ fighter. But he also has a move called Innocence Rush where he just simply runs really fast through everything in his past. But this move alone is powerful enough to level an entire city. And he has a Ki Shield which he can use for defensive purposes. Majin Buu can also copy some techniques simply by watching them and not having to eat/absorb the said person. Like how he was able to learn the Kamehameha. Majin Buu also has the ability to heal people back to full health even if they are near death. He doesn't have the power to bring back the dead no. But he also has his infamous chocolate beam which he can use to turn people into chocolate and eat them. And a move called Flameshower Breath which can easily destroy entire cities. Another move is his Angry Explosion which even brought Majin Vegeta to his knees. Majin Buu can also manipulate his body by stretching it and even tearing off pieces of it to use as a weapon whenever he wants. And Majin Buu also has the most impressive regeneration ability in the entire anime. Even better than Cell's. He can still regenerate even if he's reduced to nothing but vapor. Which is basically gas. And just like Kirby Majin Buu is able to use the special attacks of those he absorbs such as Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon and Gotenk's Super Ghost Kamikaze attack. Majin Buu even has telekinesis. And it's so powerful that he was able to lift up everyone in an entire city into the air so he could turn them all into candy and eat them. If he could do that to all those people what exactly would stop him from doing that to Kirby? In fact it would actually be even easier on Kirby since he's only 8 Inches tall and weighs nothing. Majin Buu could just send Kirby flying into the sun since Screw Attack loves using the sun so much...And he could do that without even using his hands...Without even touching Kirby...And Buu also has many other attacks such as his eye lasers and the list goes on and on. But if I were to talk about every single one I'd be sitting here all day. So let's just skip to his most powerful attack the Planet Burst attack. Which is pretty much his version of Frieza's Death Ball or Supernova attack. And as stated by Goku this move is at least enough to blow up the Earth 10 times...How come Screw Attack never talked about any of this stuff? Kirby's most effective technique is simply his ability to inhale people. And that would not even work on Majin Buu because Majin Buu has a technique called Vice Shout which can tear a rift in the universe...So each time Kirby inhaled Buu he could just get out. The Supreme Kai even mentioned that Buu could destroy the entire Universe in seconds with this technique, I shouldn't even have to say anything more but I will anyway.

And now finally let's compare their durability:

As Screw Attack mentioned Kirby IS very durable for someone who is only 8 inches tall yes. He was able to survive after being crushed under thousands of tons.And has also survived an explosion that would destroy the world. I'm going to talk about the ending of the video now where Kirby transforms into Hypernova Kirby and absorbs Buu's planet burst attack and then fires it back at him sending him into the sun and killing him off. BUT THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT...Yet according to Screw Attack it makes perfect sense just because Buu couldn't stop the Spirit Bomb...But Majin Buu would have stopped his own attack easily. Do those idiots even REALIZE just what it took to kill Majin Buu? That Spirit Bomb that Goku used contained contained all the energy of the Earth, Planet Namek, And the freaking Spirit World...And yet Buu completely stopped that Spirit Bomb in it's tracks at first when it was thrown at him...And this was the biggest and most powerful Spirit Bomb Goku had ever used in both the anime and manga at this point in the series. And yet Buu was pushing it back. After that Dende had to make a wish on the Dragon Balls for Goku's energy to be restored so he could push the ball into Buu to kill him. And he had to become a Super Saiyan just to add more power to the attack and add that final impact. THAT'S how much power it took to kill Majin Buu...And yet those idiots are saying that he would die by his own attack...

And they're also saying that MAJIN BUU of all people would get smacked around with a fucking hammer...Because that was what was happening in the fight. But Majin Buu has taken hits head on from characters who are planet busters. ex. Piccolo, Gotenks, Gohan, Vegeta, Majin Vegeta, and Goku. And in Battle of Gods he went up against Beerus The God of Destruction. And he took hits from him and didn't die. But yet in Screw Attack's video he was getting beaten up by a pink midget with a hammer...If that doesn't show you just how stupid and biased these people are then nothing will...

Clearly the people who made this video have hit their heads on the floor way too many times and shoved their heads way too far up their asses because the stupidity of this video is off the fucking chart...

With all this being said it should be perfectly clear that Majin Buu not only beats Kirby but absolutely completely destroys and annihilates him. Not only is Buu stronger and faster and has more techniques than Kirby but they are all perfectly effective against Kirby. It's like having both quality and quantity. And lastly, He is much more durable and can easily deal with his attacks. Majin Buu is known for destroying hundreds of planets. He's survived these kinds of blasts time and time again. So he would obviously not die if hit by his own attack.

And lastly, Do I hate Kirby? No absolutely not. I think he's awesome. My point is he is just horribly outclassed against Majin Buu. Which is true. Putting him up against someone like Majin Buu is just completely stupid...

Honestly, I was rooting for Kirby the whole battle. But, I didn't actually expect him to win.

It seems that the only weakness that Buu really had was that he acts like a baby. But, Kirby acts that way, too.

Hell, in the anime, all he can say is "Poyo." 

Edited by Panzy

Honestly,I was rooting for Kirby the whole battle. But,I didn't actually expect him to win.

It seems that the only weakness that Buu really had was that he acts like a baby. But,Kirby acts that way, too.

Hell,in the anime,all he can say is "Poyo." 

Lol and I was rooting for Sonic and Tails in Mario VS Sonic and Luigi VS Tails but I didn't think they would win at first because of how dumb the people at Screw Attack are.

(edited)
On 4/2/2015 at 1:05 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

Lol and I was rooting for Sonic and Tails in Mario VS Sonic and Luigi VS Tails but I didn't think they would win at first because of how dumb the people at Screw Attack are.

I didn't care too much about the Mario vs Sonic one. But, I was rooting for Luigi against Tails. 

Luigi is one of my favorite video game characters, so of course I'd root for him.

Edited by Panzy
  • Brohoof 1

Sonic would not only beat Mario he would CREAM him...He wouldn't even need his super form to beat him...The battle honestly should've ended right then and there after Sonic went Super...

And even if Mario IS really strong that still wouldn't mean jackshit if he couldn't land a hit on Sonic. (which he really would not be able to considering how much faster Sonic is than him)

-snip-

In a straight fight (i.e no power-ups), kirby loses. Kirby with all his powers behind him wins pretty handily. Because Death Battle was right about one thing- Kirby with the Warp Star is way faster than Buu. He also gets the reaction speed from it from being able to manuever it, which means he himself can react faster than Buu. With all his powers, faster+ faster reactions is essentially all he needs to turn this battle into a one-sided match-up.

And the Superman vs Goku debate is pretty much pointless due to just how utterly terrible the DBZ power system is. All you get is yards and yards of hyperbole, faulty power scaling, and endless power level arguments that go into insanity. Seriously, i've seen people argue for Goku beating anywhere from Superman up to Galactus up to soloing people like Mr.M, Kami Tenchi, and The One Above All. There's just no point.

• Brohoof 2

In a straight fight (i.e no power-ups), kirby loses. Kirby with all his powers behind him wins pretty handily. Because Death Battle was right about one thing- Kirby with the Warp Star is way faster than Buu. He also gets the reaction speed from it from being able to manuever it, which means he himself can react faster than Buu. With all his powers, faster+ faster reactions is essentially all he needs to turn this battle into a one-sided match-up.

And the Superman vs Goku debate is pretty much pointless due to just how utterly terrible the DBZ power system is. All you get is yards and yards of hyperbole, faulty power scaling, and endless power level arguments that go into insanity. Seriously, i've seen people argue for Goku beating anywhere from Superman up to Galactus up to soloing people like Mr.M, Kami Tenchi, and The One Above All. There's just no point.

Ummm...Do you even realize just what it took to kill Majin Buu? That Spirit Bomb that Goku used contained all the energy of the Earth, Planet Namek, And even the freaking Spirit World...And yet Buu completely stopped that Spirit Bomb in it's tracks at first when it was thrown at him...And this was the biggest and most powerful Spirit Bomb Goku had ever used in both the anime and manga at this point in the series. And yet Buu was pushing it back. After that Dende had to make a wish on the Dragon Balls for Goku's energy to be restored so he could push the bomb into Buu to kill him. And he even had to become a Super Saiyan just to add more power to the attack and add that final impact. THAT'S how much power it took to kill Majin Buu...

Majin Buu is much more durable than Kirby and can easily deal with his attacks. And Majin Buu is known for destroying hundreds of planets. He's survived these kinds of blasts time and time again. So he would obviously not die if hit by his own Planet Burst Attack like what they did in that video. It would be very easy for Buu to stop his own attack.

Sadly, this is the show that got me into MLP. I was on guard duty and one of the other guys pulled up the rainbow dash vs star scream and we watched it and of course laughed our butts off, but when I got home I had to watch MLP just to see what it was all about, after years of Brony bashing.