gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

I wouldn't go that far but yeah I'm afraid Darth Vader is going down hard...Dr. Doom is totally going to crush him...He's far more powerful and not to mention much smarter than Darth Vader is...

Vader will win then, they WILL find SOME excuse

(edited)

Vader will win then, they WILL find SOME excuse

Darth Vader also has a very exploitable weakness. And that's his life support suit. All Doom has to do is damage that with the electricity the way Sideous did and he's a goner.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Darth Vader also has a very exploitable weakness. And that's his life support suit. All Doom has to do is damage that with the electricity the way Sideous did and he's a goner.

Mmhmm

Hey, how about Megamind vs Syndrome?

And Darth Vader's opponent has been confirmed. He will fight:

Doctor Doom

Also I heard a rumor that we're gonna be getting these fights in the future:

Inuyasha VS Ranma Saotome

Lara Croft VS Nathan Drake

Mewtwo VS BlackWarGreymon

Silver the Hedgehog VS Trunks

The Joker VS Sweet Tooth

The Hulk VS Asura

Galactus VS Unicron

The Punisher VS Judge Dredd

Aquaman VS Namor the Sub-Mariner

Ratchet & Clank VS Jak & Daxter

Pit VS Sora

Duke Nukem VS Serious Sam

Darkseid VS Thanos

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo VS Discord

The Mask VS Beetlejuice

Vergil VS Sesshomaru

Sakura Haruno VS Tifa Lockhart

Lucario VS Renamon

Dan Hibiki Vs Hercule Satan

Danny Phantom VS Jake Long

Dr. Doom vs Vader really? Who came up with that Death Battle?

Vader is gonna die fast.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, why does everybody seem to believe it'll be completely one-sided?

First of all, I know Doom is powerful. I know he did ultra-amazing things (I still can't understand how he stealed Beyonder's almost unlimited powers), but for most of them he needed to make preparations. With time to prepare, he's almost undefeatable. But in Death Battle there is no prep-time, right? Vader doesn't need it, he just comes and destroys, because Sidious told him to.

I don't agree with that. Do you know how freaking powerful Palpatine was? He didn't took the title of being the strongest Sith Lord in history for nothing. And Force Lighting was his specialty. Vader fought many enemies, also force users and no one was able to kill him by hitting the weak spot. He can defend himself.

There are few important questions. Can lightsaber cut through Doom's armor? Is the Force stronger than magic? Do we count EU?

I don't know who'll win, but as a SW fan I quietly hope for Vader's victory.

Remember that quote Dr. Doom from MVC3 had for the X-men, replace that quote with 'Voldemort' and it describes how indeed screwed Vader is.

"I'll make you wish you were facing Voldemort!"

• Brohoof 1

Considering that Doom can't prepare and doesn't know his enemy (that's how Death Battles work, I think) he can't use most of his feats. He's master of planning and preparing, not just fighting. He builds machines to accomplish his plans and this time he doesn't have time for that. Still, his armor is amazingly powerful and almost indestructible. He's stronger and more durable (while in the armor). Vader's only advantages are the Force (which Doom may counter with magic) and his lightsaber. He may block electricity, fire (or maybe he can stop them only if they are created by the force?), blasters, energy and things like that. He's also damn fast when it comes to moving that weapon.

Wait, why won't we give them time for making preparations? Could Vader bring his Death Star and destroy the Earth?

Still, Dr Doom seems more powerful. Sidious would be better to fight him, as long as we don't use reborned Palpatine who would simply slaughter little Victor.

• Brohoof 1

Vader vs Dr. Doom?

Oh sure...after having a really good couple of match ups, let's just throw it all in the trash...

• Brohoof 2

I feel this is just more one sided mismatching so they would make up some elaborate excuse why Vader would win which is preposterous.

Unless there is a deus ex machina in the fight, which sometimes there is...

• Brohoof 1

I feel this is just more one sided mismatching so they would make up some elaborate excuse why Vader would win which is preposterous.

Could be. Cuz I wouldn't put anything past Screw Attack anymore after seeing them do Kirby VS Majin Buu and Gaara VS Toph...

• Brohoof 3

Could be. Cuz I wouldn't put anything past Screw Attack anymore after seeing them do Kirby VS Majin Buu and Gaara VS Toph...

Yeah Gaara had that... his abilities are a lot more diverse than that.

• Brohoof 2