gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

I'm not expert of DBZ or Mega Man, but isn't Goku way more powerful?

As much as I love Batman I don't think he could beat Vegeta, even with time for preparations. Vegeta is faster, stronger, more durable and the only advantage of Batman is his personality. While prince of Saiyans is arrogant and cocky, JLA member stays calm. The only Batman chance would be if he has some sort of 'Saiyan spray' (he's prepared for anything!).

Do I have to comment that?

That... could be good, but what exactly are Apple Bloom's feats?

I have one question. Who do you think would be best to fight Darth Sidious (counting EU)? I really love Palpatine, but I can't think of good enemy for him.

Personally I think that guy was trolling...

The White Shinigami

(edited)
Personally I think that guy was trolling...

Still it gave me idea of 'Saiyan spray'. Batman would be proud! Well, they could do something like that in Death Battle. They did so many mistakes... Let's give an example of Boba Fett being shot in the neck. There was mandalorian iron too! It was made so he could avoid his father's fate (decapitation).

But my question about Sidious is still in game. Who could be good enemy for him?

Edited by Razorwind

ejzhvc.png

Still it gave me idea of 'Saiyan spray'. Batman would be proud! Well, they could do something like that in Death Battle. They did so many mistakes... Let's give an example of Boba Fett being shot in the neck. There was mandalorian iron too! It was made so he could avoid his father's fate (decapitation).

I wouldn't expect anymore of the goofy 1960's nonsense from Batman if I were you.

But my question about Sidious is still in game. Who could be good enemy for him?

That's an easy one. Lord Voldemort obviously.

The White Shinigami

(edited)
That's an easy one. Lord Voldemort obviously.

Voldemort? You mean that guy who was defeated by an infant? Okay, I know it's not true... He's not even close to Palpatine's level. Maybe he could beat Sidious from RotJ, but in all other incarnations Sith Lord is way too powerful. He's too fast to get hit by Avada Kedavra, his skill with lightsaber surpasses even Luke's abilities (in EU) and his Force level is just crazy. What can Voldemort do to him?

Edited by Razorwind

ejzhvc.png

I'm not expert of DBZ or Mega Man, but isn't Goku way more powerful?

It depends:

Classic Megaman loses past base, where SS1 is both stronger and faster than him.

Megaman X clears up to SSG, where he has the speed, but lacks the power and durability necessary to kill Goku

Megaman Battle Network is a universal entity by EOS, and would completely crush DBZ.

I have one question. Who do you think would be best to fight Darth Sidious (counting EU)? I really love Palpatine, but I can't think of good enemy for him.

Probably someone like Iron Man or Magneto would be a good match, from what I know of him.

It depends:

Classic Megaman loses past base, where SS1 is both stronger and faster than him.

Megaman X clears up to SSG, where he has the speed, but lacks the power and durability necessary to kill Goku

Megaman Battle Network is a universal entity by EOS, and would completely crush DBZ.

Probably someone like Iron Man or Magneto would be a good match, from what I know of him.

I'll say it again. You clearly have no idea how powerful the people from DBZ are...Did you read my Vegeta VS Thor post?

Have you even SEEN DBZ? Cuz I'm starting to think you haven't...

I'm aware that no one in DBZ has destroyed a solar system but that doesn't mean they don't have the power to. Perfect Cell was revealed to have enough power to destroy the solar system. And Broly destroyed entire galaxies. And have you seen what Majin Buu is capable of? He's no doubt a universal level threat. The Supreme Kai even stated that he had enough power to destroy the universe.

And look at Beerus and Whis...Their power is off the charts...

The White Shinigami

(edited)

It depends:

Classic would get schooled by freaking Yamcha, because he doesn't have much durability or strength in comparison (I mean, come on, SPIKES instantly kill him, and his blasts can't even break a wall.)

I would compare X, but I don't know any of his feats.

MegaMan.EXE is a virtual AI......

Edited by Shenron00
  • Brohoof 1

Yo! I'm Shenron00, but you can call me “Shen” if you want!

img-3351585-1-TYmaDVk.png

Thanks to WheatleyCore for the sig! BTW, yes, I do realize that's Carnage and not Shenron.

I honestly don't think Darksied or Doomsday are as powerful as people make them out to be either. I bet even FRIEZA could kick their asses...And I'm talking about Namek Saga Frieza not Revival of F Frieza...

Frieza had enough power to destroy entire planets with just ONE FINGER...And in his weakest form too I might add...Do you remember when he wiped out Planet Vegeta and Bardock by producing a super nova on his finger tip? And that was not even half of his power right then and there...He was hardly even trying...That was literally not even 1% of his true power...

The White Shinigami

I'll say it again. You clearly have no idea how powerful the people from DBZ are...Did you read my Vegeta VS Thor post?

Have you even SEEN DBZ? Cuz I'm starting to think you haven't...

I'm aware that no one in DBZ has destroyed a solar system but that doesn't mean they don't have the power to. Perfect Cell was revealed to have enough power to destroy the solar system. And Broly destroyed entire galaxies. And have you seen what Majin Buu is capable of? He's no doubt a universal level threat. The Supreme Kai even stated that he had enough power to destroy the universe.

And look at Beerus and Whis...Their power is off the charts...

Broly didn't necessarily destroy the South Galaxy, just a good portion of it. Hell, even then, he didn't do it in one blast as Paragus said he used Broly to destroy most of the Galaxy over time.

Also, while Buu was a threat to the Universe, no one ever said he could do it in one blast. Beerus on the other hand have been rumored to be AT LEAST Galaxy Buster with Whis being even better, however, it's completely unknown what they can do at full power since not much has been said or shown about them (we'll probably find out sometime in Dragon Ball Super). An interesting fun-fact is the Beerus has been confirmed to be the one who sealed Elder Kai in the Z-Sword because they got into an argument over something stupid and it wouldn't have been "proper" for him to destroy the Supreme Kai's world (according to Saiykō Jump).

I honestly don't think Darksied or Doomsday are as powerful as people make them out to be either. I bet even FRIEZA could kick their asses...And I'm talking about Namek Saga Frieza not Revival of F Frieza...

Frieza had enough power to destroy entire planets with just ONE FINGER...And in his weakest form too I might add...Do you remember when he wiped out Planet Vegeta and Bardock by producing a super nova on his finger tip? And that was not even half of his power right then and there...He was hardly even trying...That was literally not even 1% of his true power...

Do you even read the Superman comics? If not, then you're kind of being a hypocrite.

Thanks to WheatleyCore for the sig! BTW, yes, I do realize that's Carnage and not Shenron.

Classic would get schooled by freaking Yamcha, because he doesn't have much durability or strength in comparison (I mean, come on, SPIKES instantly kill him, and his blasts can't even break a wall.)

I would compare X, but I don't know any of his feats.

MegaMan.EXE is a virtual AI......

-You can't scale characters by video game mechanics. Otherwisw, gordos from Kirby could solo the DBZ verse, as could Mario when he grabs a star.

-FTL from dodging and outrunning lasers on multiple occasions, and at least Star level in DC and Durability from from beating Lumine, who collapsed a dimension with a sun sized star in it.

-Generally, you don't judge different verses based on their intrinsic mechanics. It's why every bleach fight doesn't automatically end with them winning because they're spirits...

(edited)

I think it would be hilarious for Shaq to be in a Death Battle. But, who could he fight?

SNESbox.jpg

Edited by Panzy

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Broly didn't necessarily destroy the South Galaxy, just a good portion of it. Hell, even then, he didn't do it in one blast as Paragus said he used Broly to destroy most of the Galaxy over time.

Also, while Buu was a threat to the Universe, no one ever said he could do it in one blast. Beerus on the other hand have been rumored to be AT LEAST Galaxy Buster with Whis being even better, however, it's completely unknown what they can do at full power since not much has been said or shown about them (we'll probably find out sometime in Dragon Ball Super). An interesting fun-fact is the Beerus has been confirmed to be the one who sealed Elder Kai in the Z-Sword because they got into an argument over something stupid and it wouldn't have been "proper" for him to destroy the Supreme Kai's world (according to Saiykō Jump).

Links?

Do you even read the Superman comics? If not, then you're kind of being a hypocrite.

My only knowledge of Superman comes from the cartoons and the movies. And that Superman clearly pales in comparison to Goku.

Would you care to explain how Darksied and Doomsday are more powerful than the DBZ villains please? Please indulge me. I REALLY want to hear this.

I think it would be hilarious for Shaq to be in a Death Battle. But,who could he fight?

sig-3881301.SNESbox.jpg

How bout Mike Tyson? Or maybe someone from Street Fighter or Tekken?

The White Shinigami

-You can't scale characters by video game mechanics. Otherwise, gordos from Kirby could solo the DBZ verse, as could Mario when he grabs a star.

-FTL from dodging and outrunning lasers on multiple occasions, and at least Star level in DC and Durability from from beating Lumine, who collapsed a dimension with a sun sized star in it.

-Generally, you don't judge different verses based on their intrinsic mechanics. It's why every bleach fight doesn't automatically end with them winning because they're spirits...

-True, but the actual canon is that sharp spikes pierce though Mega Man's armor and him.

-That sounds rather intriguing. Now I REALLY want to play the X Series (I don't have the money to buy the games though).

-I meant that MegaMan.EXE can't physically fight DB people because he's an AI and therefore can not touch or be touched by the outside world. Unless there's something I don't know about EXE, in which case, tell me so I don't look like a jackass....

(edited)
On 6/24/2015 at 6:56 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

Shaq vs Mike Tyson?

Sounds more suited for a rap battle, than a Death Battle.

Maybe, Shaq vs Balrog, then.

one_minute_melee_idea__1_balrog_vs_shaq_

Edited by Panzy

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

Links?

My only knowledge of Superman comes from the cartoons and the movies. And that Superman clearly pales in comparison to Goku.

Would you care to explain how Darksied and Doomsday are more powerful than the DBZ villains please? Please indulge me. I REALLY want to hear this.

1. Re-watch/read DBZ and you'll know what I'm talking about, there are no other "links" I can send you

2. What I meant was that you haven't talked about what these characters can do at all and you're merely stating that Goku would wreck them. How am I suppossed to know that you have any clue what you're talking about? Your knowledge comes only from CARTOONS and a few MOVIES when the main canon of Superman comes from the COMICS. I rarely read any comics (which is why I don't talk about Superman all that much), so I haven't the slightest clue what Darkseid and Doomsday can do. All I know is that Darkseid can do some extra-dimensional-god shit, and Doomsday killed Superman. You see, in order to make ANY LOGICAL conclusion about a character, you have to know who they are, why they have done/can do, and almost everything else. It's for these reasons I haven't debated about X or EXE, since I barely know about them. What I'm trying to say is, don't be like those ignorant fanboys who blab away without any knowledge... We're better than that....

Edited by Shenron00

While not an official Death Battle, has anyone seen the Scorpion vs Michael Jackson video? It's full of epic and winning.

• Brohoof 1

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.” — Mark Twain

So, you're saying that Dragon Ball doesn't deserve to be in the Top 5 most popular anime/manga? (#2 to be exact, with One Piece apparently coming in first.) I mean, sure, a lot of fanboys tend to be, well, fanboys about the characters and their feats, but I think it's still well ranked (at least, that's my opinion).

Didn't say that, I said it's one of the top overhyped ones, because the fanboys think Goku can sneeze and blow planets up in his free time. Not to mention they act like he's a blood thirsty killer, who will kill everyone he fights...when really he's got ONE kill (two if you technically count Buu, but with him being reincarnated as Uub, it's kinda iffy).

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

(edited)

Didn't say that, I said it's one of the top overhyped ones, because the fanboys think Goku can sneeze and blow planets up in his free time. Not to mention they act like he's a blood thirsty killer, who will kill everyone he fights...when really he's got ONE kill (two if you technically count Buu, but with him being reincarnated as Uub, it's kinda iffy).

Sorry, my bad. You are right in that regard....

However, Goku has killed more than one person, over 9 in fact:

He has killed Buyon, Octopapa, Captain Yellow, Staff Officer Black, Tambourine, King Piccolo, Yakon, many Red Ribbon soldiers, Frieza (in Resurrection of "F"), and Kid Buu. Technically, he did kill Buu, he just came back as someone else. It's almost the same thing as Raditz killing Goku only for Goku to come back.

I'm also going to assume we aren't going by movies, filler, and GT. If we did, the count would be over 34.

But like I said, none of those are canon, so we won't count them.

While not an official Death Battle, has anyone seen the Scorpion vs Michael Jackson video? It's full of epic and winning.

No, but I saw this HILARIOUS video where Michael Jackson killed Frieza! I've also seen a few Pokémon videos with him in it! Edited by Shenron00

And it made NO SENSE how they used Future Gaara but not Future Toph...They honestly think Past Toph could beat Future Gaara? And why wasn't he allowed to use Shukaku? Yes I am aware that the Akatsuki removed it from him but that's still no reason why he shouldn't have been allowed to use it. It wouldn't have been any different than what they did with Goku VS Superman. They still gave DBZ Goku his Super Saiyan 4 form even though Goku in DBZ could not go Super Saiyan 4...

Yep. All Gaara has to do is make hand signals but Toph needed to be in contact with the ground plus needed to perform full body movements to control the earth... which means she would be at the disadvantage.

• Brohoof 1

sig-33597.sig-33597.o1kum.gif

(edited)

The problem is that in Death Battles opponents should have something in common, like Boba Fett and Samus Aran being bounty hunters, Godzilla and Gamera being japanese large monsters or Iron Man and Lex Luthor being technological geniuses. Voldemort is similar to Palpatine, but he's too weak and I can't think of someone who could be the best opponent for him.

By the way, is there anyone wondering why did they give Legendary Godzilla feats of Heisei, Showa and some Millenium Godzillas? They are not exactly the same characters, rather different versions of one monster (and Legendary is my least favourite). And doesn't Gamera have different incarnations as well? I think he has, but I'm not sure about that, I watched only first movie.

Edited by Razorwind

ejzhvc.png

1. Re-watch/read DBZ and you'll know what I'm talking about, there are no other "links" I can send you

2. What I meant was that you haven't talked about what these characters can do at all and you're merely stating that Goku would wreck them. How am I suppossed to know that you have any clue what you're talking about? Your knowledge comes only from CARTOONS and a few MOVIES when the main canon of Superman comes from the COMICS. I rarely read any comics (which is why I don't talk about Superman all that much), so I haven't the slightest clue what Darkseid and Doomsday can do. All I know is that Darkseid can do some extra-dimensional-god shit, and Doomsday killed Superman. You see, in order to make ANY LOGICAL conclusion about a character, you have to know who they are, why they have done/can do, and almost everything else. It's for these reasons I haven't debated about X or EXE, since I barely know about them. What I'm trying to say is, don't be like those ignorant fanboys who blab away without any knowledge... We're better than that....

Son of a...*gets pissed off but then calms down*

Dude, did I look like I wasn't naming intelligent points about why the DBZ Characters are better? I wasn't whining about them losing. If the people here would pay attention to my freaking posts they would see that I'm not like the other fanboys who give us DBZ fans a bad name. I made alot of intelligent points about why MajIn Buu would beat Kirby which Zhortac completely chose to ignore once again...I also made a post stating why Vegeta would beat Thor which Corona de Adamas chose to ignore...

You are right though that I probably can't really make a fair judgment about Superman, Darksied and Doomsday though. I don't know much at all about their comic versions.

Point is, the characters in DBZ are far more powerful than Screw Attack made them about to be.

The White Shinigami

Son of a...*gets pissed off but then calms down*

Dude, did I look like I wasn't naming intelligent points about why the DBZ Characters are better? I wasn't whining about them losing. If the people here would pay attention to my freaking posts they would see that I'm not like the other fanboys who give us DBZ fans a bad name. I made alot of intelligent points about why MajIn Buu would beat Kirby which Zhortac completely chose to ignore once again...I also made a post stating why Vegeta would beat Thor which Corona de Adamas chose to ignore...

You are right though that I probably can't really make a fair judgment about Superman, Darksied and Doomsday though. I don't know much at all about their comic versions.

Point is, the characters in DBZ are far more powerful than Screw Attack made them about to be.

Oh no, I agree with you in the regard that Goku is FTL. Here is a good link : http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/my-true-power-blog-goku-speed-1460662/

What I'm upset about is how you barely bring up the opponent. You said that Kirby has limits, and he does, however not much.

Kirby can't use abilities underwater, with the exception of abilities that give him a weapon to wield (sword, parasol, etc).

Kirby can't suck up things that are too heavy unless he has the Hypernova ability, in which case he's literally a black hole.

He also can lose his abilities if damaged enough.

In Buu's defense, Kirby didn't have a Miracle Fruit, so he shouldn't have been able to use the Hypernova.

You also said that Super Buu was extremely intelligent? Not so, base Super Buu is dumber than Mister Buu and only outsmarted Piccolo because he absorbed Gotenks and actually gained some intelligence.

Also, how many comics have you read about Thor?

(edited)

Oh no, I agree with you in the regard that Goku is FTL. Here is a good link : http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/my-true-power-blog-goku-speed-1460662/

And even if the other DBZ charcters can't travel faster than light I know for a fact that they can at least FIGHT faster than light.

What I'm upset about is how you barely bring up the opponent. You said that Kirby has limits, and he does, however not much.

Kirby can't use abilities underwater, with the exception of abilities that give him a weapon to wield (sword, parasol, etc).

Kirby can't suck up things that are too heavy unless he has the Hypernova ability, in which case he's literally a black hole.

He also can lose his abilities if damaged enough.

In Buu's defense, Kirby didn't have a Miracle Fruit, so he shouldn't have been able to use the Hypernova.

Still he's terribly outclassed against Main Buu. Buu has the strength, speed, durability and skills to easily decimate Kirby. Even Fighter Kirby doesn't have the attributes to deal with Kid Buu. Even if all Kid Buu had was martial arts skills and no Ki attacks.

You also said that Super Buu was extremely intelligent? Not so, base Super Buu is dumber than Mister Buu and only outsmarted Piccolo because he absorbed Gotenks and actually gained some intelligence.

Are you kidding me? Didn't you see what an infantile retard the Fat Buu was? Super Buu spoke completely plainly and was quite mature unlike the Fat Buu...There was a HUGE difference...But yes absorbing Piccolo of course did affect his intelligence.

Also, how many comics have you read about Thor?

I haven't read any of the Marvel or DC Comics. I only watch the TV Shows like Justice League and Avengers Assemble etc.

Still if you read my post you'll see why it would be a close fight.

And people say that Goku is featless compared to Superman. Ha don't make me laugh. I'd love to see Superman try to take on somebody as powerful as Majin Buu or Perfect Cell. Or even Frieza for that matter. Based on my analysis I would say that Superman is only around Perfect Cell's level at best. Unless you count the later versions of Superman. Those DO stomp anyone in DBZ or GT...

Base Goku caught an island sized rock (10 million tons) superman pulled earth (6.6 sextillilon tons) Superman IS physically stronger yes.

But Superman is able to fly faster than light but not fight faster than light. Supermans combat speed is only stated to be hypersonic

Http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3918931-2689740779-35586.jpg

While Goku's combat speed is faster than light (much faster than superman)

Http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114806/3071808-3769622573-18292.png

Http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/dragon-ball/282/4/

And Superman is hurt by fractions of supernovas, two large planets, meteor level hits and even continent level falls...

Http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/kankichi-from-Kochikame-vs-modern-superman/327013/

Ssj3 Goku tanked Kid Buu's (highly) focused blast which is far more powerful than Perfect Cell's solar system busting attack.

Http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/dragon-ball/511/10/

More proof that Superman is not as durable as they made him out to be. And that Goku is far more durable with his Ki output.

Superman's most powerful attack is the infinite mass punch (white dwarf level) ssj2 Goku > cell, who is capable of destroying an entire "solar system" (4- 8 white dwarfs) meaning ssj1 goku is over 4x more powerful than superman.

Http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/23781/548120-cell_ss_buster.jpg

Superman also knows martial arts yes. But he struggles against characters who don't (ex: Doomsday, Darkseid, Mongul) while Goku is the exact opposite being a highly trained martial arts warrior. (He's also a saiyan meaning he was literally born to fight)

In conclusion these facts that I've shown mean that Superman doesn't have the power nor durability or fighting skills/combat speed to defeat Goku in his Super Saiyan Form after his Hyperbolic Timechamber training.

To prove that I'm not biased, I don't deny that Pre-Cresis Superman and Superman Prime can beat Goku. They obviously can. But basic Superman cannot. But comparing Goku to THOSE Supermen is not even fair.

And before anyone calls me a DBZ tard I'd say I've made some pretty valid points in this topic. People say Galactus is far more powerful than anyone in DBZ but based on what I've seen this is just my opinion but I think Galactus is only at Kid Majin Buu's Or Super Buu's level at best. But that might just be because I never read the comics.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

The White Shinigami

If i'm avoiding DBZ based arguments, it's because we've had this argument several times on a number characters on this thread alone, and it never went anywhere. I'm not sure if I can say anything new.

• Brohoof 1