gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Superman is broken beyond belief. He's ALWAYS been broken, always will be broken. And you're over-glorifying Goku....case in point...

Goku vs Perfect Cell would like words with you.

Goku didn't "give up", he gave the power to his son because he knew he could do it, he could finish the fight. Along with the fact that he didn't know Cell would regenerate so easily, which wasn't his own fault. It was like the situation when Vegeta tried killing Buu with his sacrifice, it didn't work because he hadn't anticipated Buu's regenerative abilities.

Goku didn't "give up", he gave the power to his son because he knew he could do it, he could finish the fight. Along with the fact that he didn't know Cell would regenerate so easily, which wasn't his own fault. It was like the situation when Vegeta tried killing Buu with his sacrifice, it didn't work because he hadn't anticipated Buu's regenerative abilities.

Yeah, he gave up. Doesn't matter why, he gave up. And he knew about Cell's regeneration, since he kinda blew him in half...

And the "he knew Gohan would do it" is a load. They got lucky, because Cell pulled a Vegeta and wanted to see wtf Gohan was talking about. If he didn't, they'd of been screwed, because Gohan wasn't going to fight to his full power.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, he gave up. Doesn't matter why, he gave up. And he knew about Cell's regeneration, since he kinda blew him in half...

And the "he knew Gohan would do it" is a load. They got lucky, because Cell pulled a Vegeta and wanted to see wtf Gohan was talking about. If he didn't, they'd of been screwed, because Gohan wasn't going to fight to his full power.

Goku had trust in his son, otherwise he wouldn't of "fucked up" so bad. There's also the fact that Gohan had halfie anger, and when 16 was killed he couldn't keep his power inside anymore. Halfie anger, in RP games (like byond), AND in the show is overpowered as hell.

Goku had trust in his son, otherwise he wouldn't of "fucked up" so bad. There's also the fact that Gohan had halfie anger, and when 16 was killed he couldn't keep his power inside anymore. Halfie anger, in RP games (like byond), AND in the show is overpowered as hell.

Doesn't matter, even Piccolo pointed out Goku was being a dumbass. Gohan wouldn't of used any of that burst anger power, if Cell didn't decided to egg him on...and 16 wouldn't of asked to be thrown over, if Cell wasn't trying to egg Gohan on, just to see that power he was talking about. There's even a "what if" story in one of the DBZ games, where Cell just kills Gohan, so he can't pull it off, and they were boned.

About the only thing Goku and Superman are equal on, is the fact in the grand sceheme of things that's not during combat, they're idiots.

No it won't. Thor would crush Ichigo within a second using only a finger. It's that bad.

Ichigo has taken some heavy blows and survived also he has shunpo which is a defense. If he can't be hit then he isn't going to get hit.

Hos vasto lorde form also instantly regenerates lost limbs.

Hitgirl vs James Bond

Kim Possible vs. Catwoman

Edited by cider float

Ichigo has taken some heavy blows and survived also he has shunpo which is a defense. If he can't be hit then he isn't going to get hit.

Hos vasto lorde form also instantly regenerates lost limbs.

Hitgirl vs James Bond

Kim Possible vs. Catwoman

It doesn't matter, Thor is on a whole different level compared to anyone in Bleach. He can solo that verse rather easily. I mean this guy carries a fragment of a star's core and carries it around like it's immense weight is nothing to him, let alone other insane feats that places well above anyone in Bleach I've heard so far. Also, I believe God Blast from Thor can wreck even Hos Vasto Lorde's form considering that thing is designed to murder immortal foes that cannot die by normal means. Besides, Thor can still fling Ichigo to a sun for a BFR if he couldn't still.

Which James Bond as there are different incarnations. The latest one, Daniel Craig's one is the worst one for Hitgirl to face as he's by far the most bloodlusted Bond ever. Her preference to using melee over his guns will give a clear advantage as guns > melee if it's normal humans as both are.

I'd have to give the comic book character the edge as I'm sure she has feats that outperform even Kim Possible.

Speaking of which. What's your favorite OMM? Mine's either Terry vs Burai or Akuma vs Ken Pachi.

I really liked Megaman vs Samus for two reasons.

1. I've been a Megaman X fan for arguably a longer time than Dragonball, so I have a really soft spot for Rockman and any related character up to MMX5.

2. The ending was most reminiscent of Haloid, and it was made not long after Monty Oum's passing so it really felt like OMM was paying its respects to him like DB did with Samus vs Boba Fett. Me being a hardcore RWBY fan (and now Red vs Blue as well), that was an especially nice touch for me.

One other I really enjoyed was Bowser vs Eggman, it being a non-canonical continuation of Super Mario Bros Z which seems to have been discontinued (I wonder if anyone remembers or even knows about that) and it was animated fantastically well. I also really enjoyed Sakuya Izayoi vs Dio Brando because MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 8/4/2015 at 1:19 PM, Galen said:

One other I really enjoyed was Bowser vs Eggman, it being a non-canonical continuation of Super Mario Bros Z which seems to have been discontinued (I wonder if anyone remembers or even knows about that)

I remember that series. I heard that the creator dying, was why it never got finished.

Edited by Panzy

I remember that series. I heard that the creator dying,was why it never got finished.

What, where was that as I thought it was because he got overworked and tired with the series.

On 8/4/2015 at 2:13 PM, Nuke87654 said:

What, where was that as I thought it was because he got overworked and tired with the series.

Oops. Maybe, I'm mixing up stories. I just looked up what happened, and you're right. He got tired of the series.

"Eight episodes were created, with a time span of anywhere from two months to sixteen months with each new episode. The ninth episode was slightly started before March 26, 2012, when Alvin-Earthworm, the creator of the series, grew tired of making the episode and discontinued the series.

On October 5, 2013, Alvin stated that he had somewhat regained interest in working on the series. He had recently reaquired Flash and was practicing with it by reanimating the first scene of Episode 1(see newest episode/preview section below). He stated that if he does indeed start full work on the series again, he intends to reboot the entire series thus far, rather than continue with Episode 9. He says that the reason for this is he is dissatisfied with how some episodes turned out and wants to use better animation and better story with some plot changes.

Alvin has also stated he will not be passing on the rights of the series to anyone. This is due to the fact that Alvin still has a vision for the how the series would have ended and another person might mess it up. This, alongside a trailer for Episode 9 ending with the words "The End?", could mean that Alvin still has plans for the future of the series.

The creator of the series stated that he plans on making 45 episodes total, dividing them into 3 Sagas sporting 15 episodes apiece, and at least 1 movie. The show is not endorsed or licensed by Nintendo nor Sega and is non-canon. There is also a fan site devoted to the show and its spin-offs."

Edited by Panzy
  • Brohoof 1

Oops. Maybe,I'm mixing up stories. I just looked up what happened,and you're right. He got tired of the series.

"Eight episodes were created, with a time span of anywhere from two months to sixteen months with each new episode. The ninth episode was slightly started before March 26, 2012, when Alvin-Earthworm, the creator of the series, grew tired of making the episode and discontinued the series.

On October 5, 2013, Alvin stated that he had somewhat regained interest in working on the series. He had recently reaquired Flash and was practicing with it by reanimating the first scene of Episode 1(see newest episode/preview section below). He stated that if he does indeed start full work on the series again, he intends to reboot the entire series thus far, rather than continue with Episode 9. He says that the reason for this is he is dissatisfied with how some episodes turned out and wants to use better animation and better story with some plot changes.

Alvin has also stated he will not be passing on the rights of the series to anyone. This is due to the fact that Alvin still has a vision for the how the series would have ended and another person might mess it up. This, alongside a trailer for Episode 9 ending with the words "The End?", could mean that Alvin still has plans for the future of the series.

The creator of the series stated that he plans on making 45 episodes total, dividing them into 3 Sagas sporting 15 episodes apiece, and at least 1 movie. The show is not endorsed or licensed by Nintendo nor Sega and is non-canon. There is also a fan site devoted to the show and its spin-offs."

Ah, if that is the case, I think he probably is going to need a small team to help him out animating cause I grew concerned for him when his episodes started pushing for half hour marks. Perhaps he could ask screwattack or roosterteeth for aid in that regard to help him with the series.

Ah, if that is the case, I think he probably is going to need a small team to help him out animating cause I grew concerned for him when his episodes started pushing for half hour marks. Perhaps he could ask screwattack or roosterteeth for aid in that regard to help him with the series.

Screwattack? Nah. 

The animator(s) for Death Battle? Possibly. 

• Brohoof 1

Roosterteeth would be the better idea considering Shane Newville and now apparently Dillon Gu are working there as well. And if anyone is watching season 13 of Red vs Blue, they'd no the quality of the animation skyrocketed lately (which makes me hopeful that RWBY's quality won't diminish without Monty). SMBZ would also benefit from actual VA's rather than text-based speech if that were to happen.

Edited by Galen
  • Brohoof 1

Roosterteeth would be the better idea considering Shane Newville and now apparently Dillon Gu are working there as well. And if anyone is watching season 13 of Red vs Blue, they'd no the quality of the animation skyrocketed lately (which makes me hopeful that RWBY's quality won't diminish without Monty). SMBZ would also benefit from actual VA's rather than text-based speech if that were to happen.

I don't mind if it remains text based, but I do agree that he needs a team of animators to work with if he wants his SMBZ 45 episode series to come true. I also think Roosterteeth is also his best avenue.

Another thing folks, Screwattack confirms that Knuckles will not use Hyper Knuckles in his deathbattle against DK while DK cannot use Strong Kong so no invulnerabilities allowed.

If Knuckles went Hyper Donkey Kong would definitely be fucked. In a straight fight though it's tough to say who's better.

Probably not as screwed as thought as Donkey has his own invulnerability mode too.

Edited by Nuke87654

Probably not as screwed as thought as Donkey has his own invulnerability mode too.

IF they bring comics in, unless DK's super form was one half of the collapse of a sub-universe, than I doubt he'll pull off a win.

IF they bring comics in, unless DK's super form was one half of the collapse of a sub-universe, than I doubt he'll pull off a win.

I doubt they'll bring in the comics version of Knuckles considering they haven't done that with the past Sonic characters and the comics verse is considered separate from the video games one. You are right otherwise.

And now I recently notice that DBZ fans are STILL pissed after that last video...

I really think they must be in denial at this point...I love Superman, but Goku is my favorite anime character ever. I like Goku more. But Superman won and now I can see why. Because what he did was possible in his universe, while Goku's were accomplishable in his own universe. And looking at it that way, Superman would win any day. I've watched the ENTIRE DBZ Anime, and based on Goku's accomplishments in it compared to Superman's Comic feats, Superman would indeed destroy him. I love Goku but he's horrifically outmatched against Superman. Superman's much faster, physically stronger, and has the durability to deal with his attacks.

Seriously DBZ fans...You guys really need to quit giving us intelligent DBZ fans a bad name and making us look bad and stop your annoying fanboy whining...If you want Goku to win so fucking badly then just make your own damn Death Battle video about why Goku should've won and have him win in it...

• Brohoof 1

I doubt they'll bring in the comics version of Knuckles considering they haven't done that with the past Sonic characters and the comics verse is considered separate from the video games one. You are right otherwise.

Figures. The comics have their super forms, really powerful. Considering Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles collapsed a sub-universe by just fighting...not counting the fact Sonic has 4 super forms, each with its own OP move set...

It's pretty much be unfair lol

• Brohoof 2

Who's generally more popular as individual characters or a franchise? Knuckles or DK?

I'm pretty sure Knuckles is far more popular than Donkey Kong.

I don't know much about both characters but I know the Sonic characters tend to get powered up a lot over the ages and they got a big following of fans that put them on a pedestal.

There might be a game that gives Donkey Kong some kind of niche to stand up against Knuckles but I feel that Knuckles is going to win this. The way Death Battle went on with Mario characters vs. Sonic characters the Sonic characters have been winning so far.

Hitgirl vs. Bond. Bond sort of have a gadget for everything but in a hand to hand fight Hitgirl would murder Bond. Bond isn't as proficient with guns, knives or fists to last up against Hitgirl.

Edited by cider float