Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

That fight, though. I don't really mind Dante's win over Bayonetta(even if it's inaccurate), since Death Battle seems to have their own way of doing things. Really, I only have two big issues with the fight:

1) The 1,000 gigaton thing is pretty laughable. I don't know if Death Battle did a second to look up their calculations, but there was 15 kilotons of force in the bombs that destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki; one gigaton is nearly a thousand times that, and she was putting out a thousand of those (nearly enough to level her own continent, and more than enough to destroy Dante). I guess you could chalk it up as a game mechanic, but then that begs the issue of why even show it in the first place...

2) Where the hell was Bayonetta's chain chomp weapon? You had one job, Screw Attack; use the awesome technique. And you fucked it up...

From what I've heard, screwattack ignored most of the stuff the DB research team complied for them where it states that Dante loses bad against Bayonetta. I wouldn't be surprised if they deliberately picked Dante to win.

They're really just another sprite animator group. There were tons of them in the early days of youtube. This one just has the advantage of being part of a big channel network and having subscribers before they even begin. And, of course, how ridiculously clickbait-y many of these fights become. Like calling a video "Pokemon VS Digimon" when it's really just one typical god-tier protagonist fighter against another series' common and ordinary Pokemon, implying you're finally settling the classic "Which is better" debate when the two shouldn't be compared, and they're completely different things. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't care anymore about the outcome. I watch for the research and the fights.

That fight was absolutely fantastic. One of their best.

The next one is gonna be Bowser vs Mecha Sonic, I think.

Yeah I'm done speculating too. And I don't really care all that much if the result of that fight was not correct. It was still one of the better fights by far. The animation definitely made it worth it.

Yeah I'm done speculating too. And I don't really care all that much if the result of that fight was not correct. It was still one of the better fights by far. The animation definitely made it worth it.

The 3D battles are always the best. (Link vs Cloud,Deathstroke vs Deadpool,Snake vs Sam,etc.)

• Brohoof 1

The 3D battles are always the best. (Link vs Cloud,Deathstroke vs Deadpool,Snake vs Sam,etc.)

Indeed they are. I don't even care if the result of this one was incorrect. This one definitely made my top 5 favorites list.

Anyway now I'm curious about when we'll see Sora and Ryuko in Death Battle. I'm pretty sure we'll see them eventually cuz of how Sora's Keyblade was shown in one episode and Ryuko's scissor blade was in another one. I feel certain Sora will fight Pit from Kid Icarus.

I really wanna see Kenpachi Zaraki from Bleach in Death Battle. Though he'll most likely win regardless of who he's fighting because of their broken logic. Because from what I understand Kenpachi becomes more powerful the more he's been hurt. And Death Battle loves that shit.

Bowser's opponent has been confirmed. He will be fighting:

Ganondorf...Fuck...

Using DB logic, I predict that the NLF of Ganondorf only being weak to weapons made of light will come into play. Also, that Bowser's feat of surviving being sucked into a black hole will either be ignored, or handwaved.

• Brohoof 1

What the hell is Bowser going to do to someone who's practically near god level, being powered by a god artifact? Not to mention the fact his triforce part is POWER. Coupled with his insane amount of dark magic...

Both are major nintendo villains that have been compared to which is the best one.

But usually Death Battle battles pairs up two characters that are very similar in terms of backstory and certain abilities.

But usually Death Battle battles pairs up two characters that are very similar in terms of backstory and certain abilities.

True, but as battles like Sonic and mario show, they can also be used if both combatants have had a history of conflict between each other, which both have certainly had.

True, but as battles like Sonic and mario show, they can also be used if both combatants have had a history of conflict between each other, which both have certainly had.

That's why I've said before there has been Death Battles where the combatants are unlike one another it's not always about two fighters that are similar.

What's the similarities of Bowser and Ganondorf? 

That's what I'd like to know...But I'm pretty sure Screw Attack is only doing this fight because so many people requested it. Cuz it's pretty silly. Ganondorf should really fight Dracula from Castlevania. But at least that will be a One Minute Melee eventually or so I heard.

Both are massive powerhouses, and considered the defining (i,e most well known) villains of the nintendo franchise.

Bowser gets constantly defeated by a fat plumber with a mushroom fetish...I don't think that qualifies as a powerhouse...

And let's not forget Bowser lost his castle once, so the Mario equivalent of Dr. Wily...

• Brohoof 1

Bowser gets constantly defeated by a fat plumber with a mushroom fetish...I don't think that qualifies as a powerhouse...

And let's not forget Bowser lost his castle once, so the Mario equivalent of Dr. Wily...

To be fair, fat Italian plumber isn't a slouch and would defeat many villains in fiction. Bowser has shown he's a force to be reckoned such as he was on the verge of recreating the universe in his own image in Super Mario Galaxy I believe.

To be fair, fat Italian plumber isn't a slouch and would defeat many villains in fiction. Bowser has shown he's a force to be reckoned such as he was on the verge of recreating the universe in his own image in Super Mario Galaxy I believe.

Yeah, but compared to Ganondorf, he's not really that tough.

Yeah, but compared to Ganondorf, he's not really that tough.

He's actually alot better than one would think. The guy did survived being submerged inside his own star and apparantly he tanked a blackhole too. In fact, if not for Ganon's hax such as possession, I personlly believe Bowser would be too tanky for Ganon to really hurt.

• Brohoof 1

Vs the guy who's been continually beaten by boys( and even younger versions of the same boy, on occasion) waving swords and pointy arrows. We already know that it's ridiculous given the circumstances; that doesn't really change what we already know about them. Outside their hero problem, they're both powerful villains in their own right, having captured and held kingdoms and even escaped death on multiple occasions.

Edited by Fractured
  • Brohoof 1

Vs the guy who's been continually beaten by boys( and even younger versions of the same boy, on occasion) waving swords and pointy arrows. We already know that it's ridiculous given the circumstances; that doesn't really change what we already know about them. Outside their hero problem, they're both powerful villains in their own right, having captured and held kingdoms and even escaped death on multiple occasions.

A boy, who can use the only weapon that can harm him, and is also using a god power through the Triforce of Courage. Link does have part of the Triforce, and Mario is just a drug educed deus ex machina...not to mention there's a few times where it's staged, and they do end up having parties and playing sports together...

It would make more sense to pit Ganondorf against Dracula, or something along those lines. Bowser would make more sense against King K.Rool or King Deedeedee, because they're on the same level of bullshit they survive.

Frankly, Bowser vs Ganondorf, would be like putting Wile E. Coyote against The Shredder.

Edited by Zhortac