gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Yeah. I was actually rooting for Slade. But, you can't kill someone who can't be killed.

Whatever, though. The battle was incredible and entertaining.

Edited by Panzy

Sonic can't hurt her without the emeralds? Lol what? And Sonic is actually much faster than Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash's max speed is 3,800 MPH. Sonic's max speed is the speed of sound and it's increased 1000x with his super form.

Rainbow Dash outran lightning, which moves at a minimum of 300 mach. This:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21693

Is her speed. This:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21727

is her destructive potential, as well as the amount of damage her body can take. It actually yielded 2 gigatons in the comments, which is almost enough energy to level an island.

(Sorry Neruc, I keep lifting these things...)

I think we really need Kingpin VS Bane. Anyone else agree?

I do agree with this, though Kingpin did panhandle Captain America.

Rainbow Dash outran lightning, which moves at a minimum of 300 mach. This:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21693

Is her speed. This:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21727

is her destructive potential, as well as the amount of damage her body can take. It actually yielded 2 gigatons in the comments, which is almost enough energy to level an island.

(Sorry Neruc, I keep lifting these things...)

I do agree with this, though Kingpin did panhandle Captain America.

The comics aren't canon though according to what I heard. Rainbow Dash can withstand 2 gigatons worth of damage? That can't be right...Sure she crashed into a pile of rocks and emerged unscathed but we all remember how she broke one of her wings at least one time. And I seriously doubt she's bulletproof. =P And I'm sure she could easily be stabbed or cut with a sword too.

The comics aren't canon though according to what I heard. Rainbow Dash can withstand 2 gigatons worth of damage? That can't be right...Sure she crashed into a pile of rocks and emerged unscathed but we all remember how she broke one of her wings at least one time. And I seriously doubt she's bulletproof. =P And I'm sure she could easily be stabbed or cut with a sword too.

I really, really need to bookmark this:

http://news.everfree.net/2014/07/interview-with-mlp-comic-artist-andy-price/

Andy Price: Since we’re in the middle of this arc and there’s still parts coming up I can’t really reveal anything. I will say that, on that note, a lot of people ask me, “Is the comic canon with the show?” And we’re pretty much of the opinion, and Hasbro is as well, that this is canonical with everything that’s gone before, until the show contradicts it. So we’re kinda second-tier canon.

The rock thing is simply because writers don't tend to know the power they give their characters(Which is actually a very good thing). Writers for DC still think that Spider-Man and Wonder Woman can be hurt by bullets, for instance, which makes no sense.

Truth is, everything is just energy; if you can produce or take a high energy yield, a lower energy yield shouldn't hurt you. It makes sense; if you can take the force of a building exploding on you(1000, for an arbitrary number), getting hit by a car(25) wouldn't hurt you. Likewise, if your body can produce enough energy to destroy an island(4,000), the amount of energy in the force an average knife strike or gunshot(10/15) won't do anything.

So yes, as far as conventional human weapons goes, Rainbow Dash is both bullet-proof and knife-proof.

Edited by Shimmer5000

I really, really need to bookmark this:

http://news.everfree.net/2014/07/interview-with-mlp-comic-artist-andy-price/

Andy Price: Since we’re in the middle of this arc and there’s still parts coming up I can’t really reveal anything. I will say that, on that note, a lot of people ask me, “Is the comic canon with the show?” And we’re pretty much of the opinion, and Hasbro is as well, that this is canonical with everything that’s gone before, until the show contradicts it. So we’re kinda second-tier canon.

The rock thing is simply because writers don't tend to know the power they give their characters(Which is actually a very good thing). Writers for DC still think that Spider-Man and Wonder Woman can be hurt by bullets, for instance, which makes no sense.

Truth is, everything is just energy; if you can produce or take a high energy yield, a lower energy yield shouldn't hurt you. It makes sense; if you can take the force of a building exploding on you(1000, for an arbitrary number), getting hit by a car(25) wouldn't hurt you. Likewise, if your body can produce enough energy to destroy an island(4,000), the amount of energy in the force an average knife strike or gunshot(10/15) won't do anything.

So yes, as far as conventional human weapons goes, Rainbow Dash is both bullet-proof and knife-proof.

...Wait What? Wonder Woman is not bulletproof...That's why she uses those bracelets to deflect projectiles...And where the heck did you hear that Spider-Man was bulletproof? O.o I know for a fact that isn't true. Also I really don't think that site you linked to is official or reliable. It doesn't look like it is based on it's appearance.

...Wait What? Wonder Woman is not bulletproof...That's why she uses those bracelets to deflect projectiles...And where the heck did you hear that Spider-Man was bulletproof? O.o I know for a fact that isn't true. Also I really don't think that site you linked to is official or reliable. It doesn't look like it is based on it's appearance.

He's not, but as someone who gets into fist fights with the hulk, he should be. Wonder Woman should be too, since she fights Superman. although the writers decided to pass it off as her weakness being sharp objects. Again, energy is just energy, no matter where it comes from; Hulk's punch is stronger than a bullet, so bullets shouldn't affect someone who can take Hulk's punch.

I'm not sure what you mean by "reliability", though. It's not like the site just made it up, the things being calculated happened in the show and the comics. The math is also reliable, calculated extensively, and then goes through a mess of back checking by several people before it's accepted. It's about as legitimate a calculation as you can get.

He's not, but as someone who gets into fist fights with the hulk, he should be. Wonder Woman should be too, since she fights Superman. although the writers decided to pass it off as her weakness being sharp objects. Again, energy is just energy, no matter where it comes from; Hulk's punch is stronger than a bullet, so bullets shouldn't affect someone who can take Hulk's punch.

I'm not sure what you mean by "reliability", though. It's not like the site just made it up, the things being calculated happened in the show and the comics. The math is also reliable, calculated extensively, and then goes through a mess of back checking by several people before it's accepted. It's about as legitimate a calculation as you can get.

This is True but how could Spider-Man possibly beat The Hulk in a fair fight? The Hulk is way stronger and more durable.

Sora's never been in death battle, right?

Nope. And I really think he should be.

Also

>Comes in expecting new death battle to be up

>IS dissapointed

There IS one lol. How much of the new replies did you read? We've got Deadpool VS Deathstroke now.

Nope. And I really think he should be.

There IS one lol. How much of the new replies did you read? We've got Deadpool VS Deathstroke now.

I agree. Would like to see him vs. Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles or Ichigo from Bleach.

And meh, already saw Deadpool vs. Deathstroke. Knew Deadpool would win cause HE CAN'T DIE.

I agree. Would like to see him vs. Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles or Ichigo from Bleach.

And meh, already saw Deadpool vs. Deathstroke. Knew Deadpool would win cause HE CAN'T DIE.

Ichigo would stomp Sora. I dunno who the other guy is.

This is True but how could Spider-Man possibly beat The Hulk in a fair fight? The Hulk is way stronger and more durable.

He can't. Although he did get in a fight with Hulk, and he did take some hits, Hulk really wasn't trying to hurt him, just trying to get him to go away. Spider-man did drop him at the end, but he was at minimum rage at that point, and Spider-man broke his arm with the force of the punch.

Sora's never been in death battle, right?

Nope, never.

He can't. Although he did get in a fight with Hulk, and he did take some hits, Hulk really wasn't trying to hurt him, just trying to get him to go away. Spider-man did drop him at the end, but he was at minimum rage at that point, and Spider-man broke his arm with the force of the punch.

I'm guessing this must've been in Ultimate Spider-Man right? That show is so inaccurate it's not even funny...

Um...You do realize that a Zanpakuto can kill more than just Hollows right?

And you realize the Keyblade can kill more than just Heartless, right?

Plus, Sora's agility would overtake Ichigo's any day of the week.

Ichigo would stomp Sora. I dunno who the other guy is.

Shulk from Nintendo's Xenoblade Chronicles. Long story short on his powers:

Originally Posted by MusubiKazesaru viewpost.gif
Shulk casually has the power to destroy and recreate the universe however he likes by the end of the game. He can resist and fight a being who has similar abilities and was at the same time augmented by having the powers of another being with similar powers as well as his own. He's got a type of perfect precog that allows him to alter fate to move in his favor as well as warn him about anything that'd be dangerous to him (along with general things) and react well before it happens. Then there's the Monado's different abilities which let him buff others to fight on a similar level, seal the powers of an enemy, block the precog/nigh omniscience of others, increase the range of the laser blade part of the Monado, etc.

Sora has no chance.

I'm guessing this must've been in Ultimate Spider-Man right? That show is so inaccurate it's not even funny...

Comics, actually; it was the catalyst for the avengers to offer Spider-man to join them for the first time.

Ventus from KH reacted within the same time space as an integalctic spaceship moving in hyperdrive, and Sora's about equal with him. That's way faster than anything in Bleach.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Originally Posted by MusubiKazesaru viewpost.gif
Shulk casually has the power to destroy and recreate the universe however he likes by the end of the game. He can resist and fight a being who has similar abilities and was at the same time augmented by having the powers of another being with similar powers as well as his own. He's got a type of perfect precog that allows him to alter fate to move in his favor as well as warn him about anything that'd be dangerous to him (along with general things) and react well before it happens. Then there's the Monado's different abilities which let him buff others to fight on a similar level, seal the powers of an enemy, block the precog/nigh omniscience of others, increase the range of the laser blade part of the Monado, etc.

Sora has no chance.

Comics, actually; it was the catalyst for the avengers to offer Spider-man to join them for the first time.

Venitas from KH reacted within the same time space as an integalctic spaceship moving in hyperdrive, and Sora's about equal with him. That's way faster than anything in Bleach.

Idk, Sora and Shulk seem pretty much on the same level to me - Shulk cannot always see things before the happen, and even then sometimes he only has a few seconds to react. He's also fairly straightforward, acting before thinking usually.

Question: It's been too long since the first episode of Death Battle, and still no Green Lantern. What gives?

Possibly, finding good match-ups, or maybe there's more popular things other people wanted to see. Green Lantern isn't really high on  a lot of people's list for potential fight possibilities. Then again, Pikachu vs Blanka...

Edited by Shimmer5000

And you realize the Keyblade can kill more than just Heartless, right?

....And your point would be?

Lol what? How much of Bleach have you seen? Call me when Sora learns Flashstep.

Originally Posted by MusubiKazesaru img-3339192-1-viewpost.gif

Sora has no chance.

I see. Sounds like a major godmod character and mary sue lol

You sure that was a canon comic?

Ventus from KH reacted within the same time space as an integalctic spaceship moving in hyperdrive, and Sora's about equal with him. That's way faster than anything in Bleach.

Lol what? Ok I'm sorry but seriously where the heck are you reading this crap?

Question: It's been too long since the first episode of Death Battle, and still no Green Lantern. What gives?

Well he would be a very difficult character to find an opponent for. And I honestly can't think of a good one for him either.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Kind of like Deadliest Warrior, except Death Battle doesn't try to bullshit you into believing a complex computer program was used to determine the result.

Also I want to see Raiden from MK versus Raiden from MGS.

Edited by GottlosMann