Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

I was hoping we would get Scorpion vs. Ghost Rider. Oh well. 

Hopefully we'll still get:

-World War Hulk vs. Doomsday

-Galactus vs. Unicron

-Deadpool vs. Lobo

-Ironman vs. Megaman

-The Punisher vs. Rambo

-Galvatron vs. Ultron

-Sauron vs. Onslaught 

-Adam Jensen vs. Motoko Kusanagi

-Gypsy Danger vs. Big O

-Hydra vs. Cobra

-Dr.Who vs. Artemis Fowl

-Morrigan Aenslad vs. Witchblade

-Maleficent vs. Aku

-Zurtyr vs. Malbolgia

-Edward Cullen vs. Twilight Sparkle

World War Hulk vs. Doomsday

Doomsday wins. He's stronger than The Hulk even at his angriest.

Galactus VS Unicron

I really don't think you realize just how powerful Galactus is.

Deadpool vs. Lobo

Lobo megastomps in every attribute. But considering they're both immortal it's pretty much a stalemate.

The Punisher vs. Rambo

Punisher wins. He is far above Rambo in skill.

Maleficent VS Aku

Aku stomps. Maleficent is powerful but not THAT powerful. Aku is an almighty demon lord. And considering Aku can't be killed by anything that isn't Jack's sword she's screwed regardless.

Edward Cullen vs. Twilight Sparkle

That was a joke right? lol

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Had to come up with an idea inspired by@@Denim&Venom. And I also hope we'd get:

-Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer

-Lara Croft vs Bayonetta

-Handsome Jack vs Claptrap

-Rent-a-Hero No.1 vs Daytona Hornet

-Raiden vs Dante

-Prophet vs Adam Jensen

-Issac Clarke vs Max Payne

-Michael Myers vs Leatherface

-Frank West vs Leon S. Kennedy

-Terramorphous The Invincible vs Perfect Chaos

-Sweet Tooth vs Christine

-Nathan Drake vs Sly Cooper

-Predalien vs The Thing

-Sackboy vs Pac-Man

-Phoenix Wright vs Two-Face

Sweet Tooth, even though his real name is Marcus Kane, is also used as a vehicle, while Daytona Hornet, as mentioned in the previous post, can stand on two wheels like in Fighters Megamix. Terramorphous is a (really) difficult boss to deal with in Borderlands 2, due to being level 50, while Perfect Chaos is actually Chaos with seven Chaos Emeralds combined in Sonic Adventure/DX. Also, Raiden from Metal Gear Rising, not from Mortal Kombat. Just a heads up.

Edited by Jon the Bronynerd

Galactus VS Unicron

I really don't think you realize just how powerful Galactus is.

They're on the same threat level if Galactus is full, but Unicron can literally only be harmed by Primus or some link to him, and unlike Galactus, Unicron is multiversal.

They're on the same threat level if Galactus is full, but Unicron can literally only be harmed by Primus or some link to him, and unlike Galactus, Unicron is multiversal.

Ultimate Nullifer is capable of crushing Unicron, but Galactus does lose in a straight fight.

Hmm... Toph(Avatar: The Last Airbender) vs Poison Ivy(DC). Assume both have any amount of the materials they can manipulate.

Edited by Shimmer5000

• 2 weeks later...

I heard we're gonna be getting Kirby VS Majin Buu next. Wow...Just wow...

Ok it's official...Screw Attack has NO IDEA what they're doing anymore...I swear if Kirby ends up beating Majin Buu I don't think I'm even gonna bother watching Screw Attack Death Battles anymore...

I mean COME ON...Majin Buu would rape Kirby so hard it's not even funny...And that's putting it mildly...He would stomp Kirby like an insect...

If Wiz and Boomstick truly think Kirby can beat Majin Buu then they really are truly completely ignorant of DBZ. I mean seriously I REALLY don't think they realize just how freaking powerful the people of DBZ are. Majin Buu is ridiculously powerful. And Kid Buu is even stronger still. He can destroy planets with ease and could even destroy the entire UNIVERSE...

And when has Kirby ever fought anyone who even comes remotely close to Majin Buu's level?

I heard we're gonna be getting Kirby VS Majin Buu next. Wow...Just wow...

Ok it's official...Screw Attack has NO IDEA what they're doing anymore...I swear if Kirby ends up beating Majin Buu I don't think I'm even gonna bother watching Screw Attack Death Battles anymore...

I mean COME ON...Majin Buu would rape Kirby so hard it's not even funny...And that's putting it mildly...He would stomp Kirby like an insect...

If Wiz and Boomstick truly think Kirby can beat Majin Buu then they really are truly completely ignorant of DBZ. I mean seriously I REALLY don't think they realize just how freaking powerful the people of DBZ are. Majin Buu is ridiculously powerful. And Kid Buu is even stronger still. He can destroy planets with ease and could even destroy the entire UNIVERSE...

And when has Kirby ever fought anyone who even comes remotely close to Majin Buu's level?

Kirby cracked a planet with a casual punch... but that's not really enough to damage Buu. Still, Kirby is Massively FTL for riding stars around the galaxy, so he gets first move. Kirby goes ghost and posseses him.

• Brohoof 1

If Kirby and Majin Buu were to really fight this is what would happen:

Kirby: *flies in on a shooting star* Hiiiiiiiiii! :)

Majin Buu: *produces a huge energy ball or blast and shoots Kirby and blows him to bits*

GG

Yeah that wouldn't be much of a fight...

The main reason why Kirby would lose is because of his frail durability. But Majin Buu is EXTREMELY durable. He can survive almost anything. And he's almost impossible to hurt. And even if he does get hurt he can just regenerate. And even better than Cell can I might add. But it doesn't take much at all to hurt Kirby. If you've played his games you'll know what I mean.

I don't know what kind of crack Wiz and Boomstick are smoking but they need to start doing actual research and following true facts and analyzing things better before they make Death Battles...But those 2 are clearly just a couple of stoners who think that they're following real facts when they really aren't. I don't care what kind of drug-induced world they live in. There is NO WAY IN HELL Yoshi could beat Riptor or Kirby could beat Majin Buu...Yoshi VS Riptor was bad enough. But this idea is even stupider...Majin Buu would completely annihilate, obliterate and destroy Kirby...

I don't know what kind of crack Wiz and Boomstick are smoking but they need to start doing actual research and following true facts and analyzing things better before they make Death Battles...But those 2 are clearly just a couple of stoners who think that they're following real facts when they really aren't. I don't care what kind of drug-induced world they live in. There is NO WAY IN HELL Yoshi could beat Riptor or Kirby could beat Majin Buu...Yoshi VS Riptor was bad enough. But this idea is even stupider...Majin Buu would completely annihilate, obliterate and destroy Kirby...

Kirby is at 100's of times faster than light, which makes him faster than everyone in DBZ bar Bills and Whiss. He also has several ways of disposing of Majin Buu that don't actually involve damage, and there's no way Buu can avoid them.

• Brohoof 1

Kirby is at 100's of times faster than light, which makes him faster than everyone in DBZ bar Bills and Whiss.

To be fair that and some other things they said might be true about him in the anime but in the games? I think not. And Kirby is very frail and easy to harm in his games. It doesn't take much at all to hurt him. Majin Buu on the other hand is almost invincible. He can recover from anything unless you destroy literally every atom and molecule of him.

He also has several ways of disposing of Majin Buu that don't actually involve damage, and there's no way Buu can avoid them.

Examples please?

Most people seem to think that Kirby can eat anything. But that is completely wrong. If that was true then wouldn't he just eat King Dedede and Meta Knight and that tree boss at the beginning etc. and be done with it?

Edited by Asbel Lhant

To be fair that and some other things they said might be true about him in the anime but in the games? I think not. And Kirby is very frail and easy to harm in his games. It doesn't take much at all to hurt him. Majin Buu on the other hand is almost invincible. He can recover from anything unless you destroy literally every atom and molecule of him.

Examples please?

Most people seem to think that Kirby can eat anything. But that is completely wrong. If that was true then wouldn't he just eat King Dedede and Meta Knight and that tree boss at the beginning etc. and be done with it?

Possession as Ghost Kirby, Transmutation as Magic Kirby, the ability to reflect attacks as Mirror Kirby, and the ability to block attacks completely as Parasol Kirby. There's also Hypernova, which completely destroys the enemies he swallows.

Possession as Ghost Kirby, Transmutation as Magic Kirby, the ability to reflect attacks as Mirror Kirby, and the ability to block attacks completely as Parasol Kirby. There's also Hypernova, which completely destroys the enemies he swallows.

Well played...Seems they might be more evenly matched than I thought...

I seriously doubt Kirby would be powerful enough to block or reflect anything Majin Buu could do though.

Well played...Seems they might be more evenly matched than I thought...

I seriously doubt Kirby would be powerful enough to block or reflect anything Majin Buu could do though.

Buu can't handle the first two at all, and Kirby's faster.

Buu can't handle the first two at all, and Kirby's faster.

This doesn't change the fact that Buu is many times more powerful by a wide margin though. And it should be obvious why.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

I'm sure I already know what's gonna happen. Kirby is just gonna end up eating Buu and winning that way. But I have to call BS on that. If Kirby can't even simply eat that tree boss and King Dedede and Meta Knight etc. to be rid of them then there's no way in heck he could eat someone as powerful as Majin Buu...

I'm sure I already know what's gonna happen. Kirby is just gonna end up eating Buu and winning that way. But I have to call BS on that. If Kirby can't even simply eat that tree boss and King Dedede and Meta Knight etc. to be rid of them then there's no way in heck he could eat someone as powerful as Majin Buu...

That's a game mechanic, which doesn't apply here.

That's a game mechanic, which doesn't apply here.

Even if it's true that when Kirby swallows someone they get sucked into an alternate universe Majin Buu should be powerful enough to destroy Kirby from within even after being eaten. Because in the anime they stated that he was powerful enough to destroy the entire universe.

I liked the Screw attacks death battles, so far i have watched:

Luigi vs Tales

Goku vs Superman 

Link vs Cloud

Princess Peach vs Princess Zelda.

The ones that i would want to see in the future are:

Jak vs Ratchet

Spyro the Dragon Vs Crash Bandicoot

Sackboy vs Kirby

• Brohoof 1

I'll give Wiz and Boomstick credit for one thing. They ARE right that Sonic and Tails can beat Mario and Luigi. No idea why so many people can't see this.

That depends on sooo many different variables. Versions? Items? Preparation?

That depends on sooo many different variables. Versions? Items? Preparation?

What exactly is so impressive about Mario and Luigi? I've never understood why so many people worship them and treat them like demigods...I could go on forever with a list of Heroes who I think are better...

Exactly what do they have that makes them so impressive and causes people to idolize them so much? Heroes like Sonic, Link, Cloud, Marth, Ike, and Sora etc. are way cooler in my opinion.

But to answer your question, well for one thing, What kind of power ups does Mario have that can compare to what Sonic gets? The closest thing he would have that could compare to the power of the Chaos Emeralds would just be the Starman. You know, the one that makes him invincible temporarily. Well now that I think about it he also has the star spirits and crystal star powers from the Paper Mario games. But those are vastly inferior to the Chaos Emeralds for obvious reasons.

What exactly is so impressive about Mario and Luigi? I've never understood why so many people worship them and treat them like demigods...I could go on forever with a list of Heroes who I think are better...

Exactly what do they have that makes them so impressive and causes people to idolize them so much? Heroes like Sonic, Link, Cloud, Marth, Ike, and Sora etc. are way cooler in my opinion.

But to answer your question, well for one thing, What kind of power ups does Mario have that can compare to what Sonic gets? The closest thing he would have that could compare to the power of the Chaos Emeralds would just be the Starman. You know, the one that makes him invincible temporarily. Well now that I think about it he also has the star spirits and crystal star powers from the Paper Mario games. But those are vastly inferior to the Chaos Emeralds for obvious reasons.

The Chaos Heart was first controlled by Count Bleck, who wanted to destroy all worlds and supposedly create new ones out of inconsolable heartbreak due to the disappearance of his love, Lady Timpani. Unbeknownst to his minions, however, Bleck had no intention of remaking the universe; his final goal was to perish along with the rest of creation (a fact he kept secret from his subordinates in order to preserve their hope)

...However, despite Count Bleck's defeat, the Chaos Heart remained active. At this point, Dimentio appeared and revealed that he had taken control of the Chaos Heart, planning to use its power to remake the universe in his image. Along with a brainwashed Luigi, Dimentio merges with the Chaos Heart in order to form Super Dimentio - since Luigi was the ideal host for the Chaos Heart, its power was magnified to far greater proportions than the power Count Bleck had wielded. As he shrugged off the heroes' attacks, Super Dimentio used his new powers to accelerate The Void's expansion, rapidly consuming all worlds.

Luigi was a holder of the Chaos Heart...

The Chaos Heart was first controlled by Count Bleck, who wanted to destroy all worlds and supposedly create new ones out of inconsolable heartbreak due to the disappearance of his love, Lady Timpani. Unbeknownst to his minions, however, Bleck had no intention of remaking the universe; his final goal was to perish along with the rest of creation (a fact he kept secret from his subordinates in order to preserve their hope)

...However, despite Count Bleck's defeat, the Chaos Heart remained active. At this point, Dimentio appeared and revealed that he had taken control of the Chaos Heart, planning to use its power to remake the universe in his image. Along with a brainwashed Luigi, Dimentio merges with the Chaos Heart in order to form Super Dimentio - since Luigi was the ideal host for the Chaos Heart, its power was magnified to far greater proportions than the power Count Bleck had wielded. As he shrugged off the heroes' attacks, Super Dimentio used his new powers to accelerate The Void's expansion, rapidly consuming all worlds.

Luigi was a holder of the Chaos Heart...

Even still both of them are completely outclassed in every way against Sonic and Tails. Especially in speed needless to say lol.