Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Not only was it pretty basic with a few actual feats of their abilities there and he doesn't include everything they can do, but he doesn't mention that Twilight needs the aid of three other Alicorns transferring their magic onto her. Unless we're specifically using that version of her in a fight, she's not going to get the boosted Alicorn powers in her normal Alicorn form as that would require third party aid. 

Personally about that mu, I feel Twilight can probably beat Aang due to her more powerful hax spells.

Even without scaling to Rainbow Dash, the amount of magic she put out in the "sonic sparkleboom" was more than enough to cover Canterlot city, and she did it fairly easily. Aang's only chance is in Avatar state, cause if he takes a shot from her in base, he's dead.

He does outspeed her, though. If his comet form that he fought Ozai with can tank her hits he should be able to damage her with sheer force. That depends on whether he gets to her before he winds up transmuted, or possibly crushed(though the second one might be difficult, since they're about equal in energy output.)

• Brohoof 1

Even without scaling to Rainbow Dash, the amount of magic she put out in the "sonic sparkleboom" was more than enough to cover Canterlot city, and she did it fairly easily. Aang's only chance is in Avatar state, cause if he takes a shot from her in base, he's dead.

He does outspeed her, though. If his comet form that he fought Ozai with can tank her hits he should be able to damage her with sheer force. That depends on whether he gets to her before he winds up transmuted, or possibly crushed(though the second one might be difficult, since they're about equal in energy output.)

And mind control as Lesson Zero showcased her 'Want it, need it' spell can allow her to force a person to become infatuated with an object at her choosing.

One main reason I think Goku would win is because Superman's not near as durable as Screw Attack made him out to be. Not even close. Superman is NOT invincible. Kryptonite, Magic and Red Sunlight etc. are not even needed in order to harm him. He can still be hurt by strong villains like Darkseid, Doomsday and Mongul etc. so I know for a fact Goku's Kamehameha or Dragon Fist etc. would easily be enough to break through Superman's durability level. The fact that Screw Attack made Superman tank Goku's energy attacks with literally no damage at all was a complete load of BS...Heck, Superman can't even tank Doomsday's fists without sustaining major damage...So I'm pretty sure Goku's punches would be enough to hurt him. =P

I understand that Spirit Bomb doesn't work because of how it only destroys evil and how it would count as outside help but Goku doesn't need it anyway. Goku is also much faster than Superman and his martial arts skills are FAR beyond Superman's.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

And mind control as Lesson Zero showcased her 'Want it, need it' spell can allow her to force a person to become infatuated with an object at her choosing.

Yes, although mind control may not work considering his connections with the other avatars, and him being used to working around and fighting on a mental/spiritual plane.

One main reason I think Goku would win is because Superman's not near as durable as Screw Attack made him out to be. Not even close. Superman is NOT invincible. Kryptonite, Magic and Red Sunlight etc. are not even needed in order to harm him. He can still be hurt by strong villains like Darkseid, Doomsday and Mongul etc. so I know for a fact Goku's Kamehameha or Dragon Fist etc. would easily be enough to break through Superman's durability level. The fact that Screw Attack made Superman tank Goku's energy attacks with literally no damage at all was a complete load of BS...Heck, Superman can't even tank Doomsday's fists without sustaining major damage...So I'm pretty sure Goku's punches would be enough to hurt him. =P

I understand that Spirit Bomb doesn't work because of how it only destroys evil and how it would count as outside help but Goku doesn't need it anyway. Goku is also much faster than Superman and his martial arts skills are FAR beyond Superman's.

You... do realize how strong some of the characters you just mentioned are, right? Doomsday is ridiculously powerful, Darkseid's even more so.

As of GoG, Goku should finally have the ability to hurt Superman; i'll give you that. He still has no way to patch up the fact that he's outsped ridiculously. Superman's raw speed is stupidly above Goku's.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, although mind control may not work considering his connections with the other avatars, and him being used to working around and fighting on a mental/spiritual plane.

That too as well. It seems this is a more even mu than I give Aang credit.

You... do realize how strong some of the characters you just mentioned are, right? Doomsday is ridiculously powerful, Darkseid's even more so.

Superman has also gotten his ass kicked by people who were nothing more than mere humans inside power suits...

As of GoG, Goku should finally have the ability to hurt Superman; i'll give you that. He still has no way to patch up the fact that he's outsped ridiculously. Superman's raw speed is stupidly above Goku's.

Technically you're wrong about this too.

They originally say that they were going to use "every possible source, as long as it doesn't conflict with the official Japanese Manga."  This leads to the conclusion that they shouldn't have missed out the power difference between GT and DBZ Goku even though they said they wouldn't use Future Goku or Future Superman. They used DBZ Goku, and then slapped SSJ4 Goku at the end. But they can't do that because GT and DBZ are completely separate and because Goku in DBZ had no tail which is needed in order to go SSJ4. This means they can't use SSJ4 for DBZ Goku like they did.

This means they should have used Goku's DBZ SS3 stats, and used it as his base form power, and then multiplied it using the SSJ forms. 

Which would give you these results:

Maximum Strength: 64,000,000 (sixty-four million) tons >

Maximum Speed: 1,029,488,912,000 km/hr <

Maximum Durability: 1.36 septillion MT (136,000,000,000,000,000,000,

000,000) (24 Zeros) >

Goku actually turns out to be much faster than Superman. His durability is a bit off from Superman’s, but as I said before that doesn't mean much due to the fact that they said that his output of Ki is equal to his durability, which means he can just use that power to increase his strength ex. Dragon Fist and Kamehameha etc. which would be easily over Superman's durability level. And as I said Goku's overall combat skills would easily overcome Superman’s strength. Goku has ALOT more martial arts skills than Superman, which was not really shown in the Death Battle but was shown in DBZ, which means it would be very easy for him to combat Superman's martial arts. Especially since he's so much faster.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Superman has also gotten his ass kicked by people who were nothing more than mere humans inside power suits...

Technically you're wrong about this too.

They originally say that they were going to use "every possible source, as long as it doesn't conflict with the official Japanese Manga."  This leads to the conclusion that they shouldn't have missed out the power difference between GT and DBZ Goku even though they said they wouldn't use Future Goku or Future Superman. They used DBZ Goku, and then slapped SSJ4 Goku at the end. But they can't do that because GT and DBZ are completely separate and because Goku in DBZ had no tail which is needed in order to go SSJ4. This means they can't use SSJ4 for DBZ Goku like they did.

This means they should have used Goku's DBZ SS3 stats, and used it as his base form power, and then multiplied it using the SSJ forms. 

Which would give you these results:

Maximum Strength: 64,000,000 (sixty-four million) tons >

Maximum Speed: 1,029,488,912,000 km/hr <

Maximum Durability: 1.36 septillion MT (136,000,000,000,000,000,000,

000,000) (24 Zeros) >

Goku actually turns out to be much faster than Superman. His durability is a bit off from Superman’s, but as I said before that doesn't mean much due to the fact that they said that his output of Ki is equal to his durability, which means he can just use that power to increase his strength ex. Dragon Fist and Kamehameha etc. which would be easily over Superman's durability level. And as I said Goku's overall combat skills would easily overcome Superman’s strength. Goku has ALOT more martial arts skills than Superman, which was not really shown in the Death Battle but was shown in DBZ, which means it would be very easy for him to combat Superman's martial arts. Especially since he's so much faster.

Well, first parts equivalency failure, since one person in a power suit isn't equal to another. Some of the stuff Lex builds puts him above the avengers, up to thor on a good day. Contrast that with Robotnik's mini egg, who can only take a single hit from base sonic before being destroyed.

And i'm not really using Screwattack stats for since, since it's better to go by what the characters have done. Having said that, we know that Superman managed to survive the explosion with a force of one or more supernovas. We know Goku is a little under Beerus, who casually destroys Solar systems as his job, and that with little power left, he collapsed a sun. Considering it's the best they've done, it makes them about equal in damage capacity.

Now, we know Superman is massively FTL; he flies to other planets, galaxies, etc. The fastest you can scale Goku's top speed to without speculation, however, is Gohan traversing the world in a few minutes, which is very high in the mach range, but nowhere near light. Since speed is distance over time, and all of the fights tend happen in relatively close areas, that's the best you can scale to.

• Brohoof 1

Not to sound rude, but did you guys even read the blog I posted? Because if you did I think you would see that that guy made some pretty good and valid points about why Goku could and would beat Superman.

Let me also point out that many of Superman's impressive feats were not due to his own power. Alot of them came from outside help like Myxz's Dust. And Superman did not move the earth and moon by his own power. He had help from Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter.

@the people who said Goku is featless compared to Superman:

Ha I think not. Did Superman die to save the world twice? Did Superman ever fight somebody like Frieza who could destroy entire planets with just one finger? Or Perfect Cell who could destroy an entire Solar System? And then there's Majin Buu who's power literally threatened the entire universe. He could teleport anywhere instantly and destroy anything in space and then revert completely unharmed even though his body gets destroyed into molecules. And let's not forget the mighty Lord Beerus and Whis.

Not to sound rude, but did you guys even read the blog I posted? Because if you did I think you would see that that guy made some pretty good and valid points about why Goku could and would beat Superman.

Let me also point out that many of Superman's impressive feats were not due to his own power. Alot of them came from outside help like Myxz's Dust. And Superman did not move the earth and moon by his own power. He had help from Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter.

@the people who said Goku is featless compared to Superman:

Ha I think not. Did Superman die to save the world twice? Did Superman ever fight somebody like Frieza who could destroy entire planets with just one finger? Or Perfect Cell who could destroy an entire Solar System? And then there's Majin Buu who's power literally threatened the entire universe. He could teleport anywhere instantly and destroy anything in space and then revert completely unharmed even though his body gets destroyed into molecules. And let's not forget the mighty Lord Beerus and Whis.

*sigh* I really, really hate defending Superman...

Well, if you want to get technical, the dust only caused Superman to sneeze. Nowhere does it say it amplified the resulting blast.

But that's not really all that important. The blog you posted at the top of the page states it's outdated on the first sentence. The blog that's attached to it was decried by Kazenshuu, whose word i'm much more willing to take over the OP's, considering they talk to the people who wrote the show. Nuke87654 already said that, though, so I guess you must have missed that post.

As for that last bit, even if I chose to accept the massively inaccurate statements your're taking as true, none of that is really all that impressive, for Superman or for DC. There's a reason people like to cherry pick the weaker versions of Superman for this fight, while insisting that Goku fight at full strength.

The Super Man vs Goku crap, is still going on? Seriously, this is now a planetoid at this point.

Regardless, no one factors in their characteristics. Goku is going to fight Super Man at his absolute best, which is going to get him screwed. Either way, unless its bloodlust, neither one will kill one another.

• Brohoof 1

Fortunately I was planning to move on to a different discussion now anyway.

Instead let's talk about Batman VS Spider-Man. I admit this one is sorta tricky. it feels like it could go pretty much either way. But in my opinion it would depend. If it were a fight with weapons and gadgets etc. allowed I think Batman would have the advantage cuz of all the crap he has in his utility belt. He's prepared for pretty much anything. In just a plain regular fight with no weapons or equipment of any kind though Spider-Man would obviously have the advantage.

But the main thing I would like to point out is that Whiz and Boomsticks analysis of Spider-Man's Spider Sense was COMPLETELY inaccurate...It doesn't ALWAYS warn him about danger...If that was true then he wouldn't ever take a hit in any fight...

Instead let's talk about Batman VS Spider-Man. I admit this one is sorta tricky. it feels like it could go pretty much either way. But in my opinion it would depend. If it were a fight with weapons and gadgets etc. allowed I think Batman would have the advantage cuz of all the crap he has in his utility belt. He's prepared for pretty much anything. In just a plain regular fight with no weapons or equipment of any kind though Spider-Man would obviously have the advantage.

But the main thing I would like to point out is that Whiz and Boomsticks analysis of Spider-Man's Spider Sense was COMPLETELY inaccurate...It doesn't ALWAYS warn him about danger...If that was true then he wouldn't ever take a hit in any fight...

This is true. There's alot of evidence of it going off, and he STILL gets hit hard. Hell, its went off an he nearly got killed at least a dozen times.

There's nothing in Batman's standard arsenal that can help him beat Spider-man, who outclasses him in every relevant stat. He's pretty much the strongest of all of Marvel and DC's street brawlers.

He can be hit by things even with Spider sense running, but those things have to be:

Exceptionally fast, as in many, many times faster than sniper bullets fast, or

programmed to mess with his spider sense, ala certain types of gases and chemicals, and the venom symbiote

Needless to say, Batman doesn't have access to either of those. Spider-sense is a closely guarded secret that took Tony Stark examining every inch of Peter's bioworks to find.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Exactly. And for that reason I honestly think Batman should have won this fight. He had his utility belt and everything.

EDIT: Was typing this while Shimmer was posting.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

Exactly. And for that reason I honestly think Batman should have won this fight. He had his utility belt and everything.

EDIT: Was typing this while Shimmer was posting.

Does he have a gadget that allows him to defeat a foe that Spider Man brings?

Sorry, but Batman was badly outclassed by Spider man here as Batman cannot hope to match Spiderman's major physical advantages he has over him and whatever strategic use of stealth that could aid him is countered by Spider Man's spider sense and he has no prep time so he cannot possibly prepare for anything that could help him against Spider Man.

Batman's only really good if he has prep time available or is facing against peak human to very low end superhuman characters.

Does he have a gadget that allows him to defeat a foe that Spider Man brings?

Sorry, but Batman was badly outclassed by Spider man here as Batman cannot hope to match Spiderman's major physical advantages he has over him and whatever strategic use of stealth that could aid him is countered by Spider Man's spider sense and he has no prep time so he cannot possibly prepare for anything that could help him against Spider Man.

Batman's only really good if he has prep time available or is facing against peak human to very low end superhuman characters.

The only thing Batman has in his standard that can keep up with spider-man are sonics and smoke bombs. Unfortunately, those won't help him. Ever since the venom fiasco, Spider man is in the habit of carrying sonics, which also means sonic filters are standard issue. Smoke bombs are better, but Spider Sense means Batman can't follow up with anything. Once the smoke clears, it's back to the beginning. 

Basically, Batman only wins this with prep, at which point it's horribly, horribly reversed.

• Brohoof 1

Spiderman's Spider Sense also doesn't work against certain enemies like Venom and Carnage iirc. But yeah I think I understand now.

Also Batman VS Kraven The Hunter is a fight that I'd really like to see for the same reason as Batman VS Captain America. Because it would be a fight between 2 people who have trained themselves to the peak of human perfection. And one uses modern weapons while the other uses primitive ones.

@Batman VS Captain America

I think this is another Death Battle to add to my list of ones that I have issues with. I feel like Captain America should've won. I do love Batman and I am not biased towards either one of these heroes but from what I saw in that fight Batman had an unfair advantage because of the surroundings they used in this fight. And Captain America is not necessarily superhumanly powerful no but he IS slightly beyond the peak of physical human perfection. All of his physical attributes are higher than that of any normal human. Even the world's greatest athlete. Then again I don't really know if his martial arts skills are above Batman's or not I can't really recall.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Spiderman's Spider Sense also doesn't work against certain enemies like Venom and Carnage iirc. But yeah I think I understand now.

Also Batman VS Kraven The Hunter is a fight that I'd really like to see for the same reason as Batman VS Captain America. Because it would be a fight between 2 people who have trained themselves to the peak of human perfection. And one uses modern weapons while the other uses primitive ones.

@Batman VS Captain America

I think this is another Death Battle to add to my list of ones that I have issues with. I feel like Captain America should've won. I do love Batman and I am not biased towards either one of these heroes but from what I saw in that fight Batman had an unfair advantage because of the surroundings they used in this fight. And Captain America is not necessarily superhumanly powerful no but he IS slightly beyond the peak of physical human perfection. All of his physical attributes are higher than that of any normal human. Even the world's greatest athlete. Then again I don't really know if his martial arts skills are above Batman's or not I can't really recall.

Marvel/DC peak human /=/ to human peak human.

Captain America has tossed his shield fast enough to catch up with a rocket, lifted cars with absolute ease, and can move fast enough to block a spray of bullets from all directions, as well... a machine-gun, at one point.

Batman himself dodges bullets all the time, including sniper shots. He can outrun C4 explosions(which move at multiples of the speed of sound), and survive throwing himself through a rocket launcher explosion.

Peak human.

But no, Batman has a really good advantage. He's as fast as Cap,(maybe a little weaker physically) but his martial arts skills trump what cap uses. His array of personal weapons includes smoke bombs and sonics, which can be used to incapacitate CA in the event he overuses his shield. Pressure points or incendiaries/ freeze pellets can be used as a follow up while cap is (temporarily) incapacitated. 

• Brohoof 1

I really think it should've been Ryu VS Jin Kazama instead. And how bout Ken VS Kazuya Mishima?

Not sure since I only know Ryu and Ken. I don't know much about the other two. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Death Battle looked quite interesting. Although, the creators should add more characters for the battle, like Handsome Jack, Lara Croft, Nathan Drake, Vyse and Daytona Hornet (if you've played Fighter's Megamix, you'll get what I mean). There are some Death Battles that are repeated as a form of revamping, which didn't excite me as such in my honest opinion.

I was hoping we would get Scorpion vs. Ghost Rider. Oh well. 

Hopefully we'll still get:

-World War Hulk vs. Doomsday

-Galactus vs. Unicron

-Deadpool vs. Lobo

-Ironman vs. Megaman

-The Punisher vs. Rambo

-Galvatron vs. Ultron

-Sauron vs. Onslaught 

-Adam Jensen vs. Motoko Kusanagi

-Gypsy Danger vs. Big O

-Hydra vs. Cobra

-Dr.Who vs. Artemis Fowl

-Morrigan Aenslad vs. Witchblade

-Maleficent vs. Aku

-Zurtyr vs. Malbolgia

-Edward Cullen vs. Twilight Sparkle

I was hoping we would get Scorpion vs. Ghost Rider. Oh well. 

Hopefully we'll still get:

-World War Hulk vs. Doomsday

-Galactus vs. Unicron

-Deadpool vs. Lobo

-Ironman vs. Megaman

-The Punisher vs. Rambo

-Galvatron vs. Ultron

-Sauron vs. Onslaught 

-Adam Jensen vs. Motoko Kusanagi

-Gypsy Danger vs. Big O

-Hydra vs. Cobra

-Dr.Who vs. Artemis Fowl

-Morrigan Aenslad vs. Witchblade

-Maleficent vs. Aku

-Zurtyr vs. Malbolgia

-Edward Cullen vs. Twilight Sparkle

1. Doomsday has a massive, massive edge in speed. Hulk, even though he has decent fights with fast people, is way out of his league here; he literally would not see Doomsday moving. If at some point Doomsday cannot kill Hulk, adaptive morphology ensures its only a matter of time he develops a way to rip the gamma energy out of Hulks body.

2. Needs restrictions, otherwise Galactus whips out the Ultimate Nullifer and Unicron's done

3. Lobo punks Superman, blows up planets to prove a point, and can regenerate from a drop of blood. He's basically deadpool squared... less funny, but squared.

4. Very Mismatched. If Iron Man is piloting his Extremis armor, which can only put out nuke level energies, than he fails to hurt Megaman. If Iron Man, pulls out the Thorbuster... bye-bye Megaman.

5. Love Rambo. He's not winning here. Punisher regularly goes up against Marvel's superhuman character's and manages to come out alive. Fighting one Spider-man is greater than any amount of soldiers.

6. Ultron wins. None of Galvatron's weapons would leave so much as a scratch on Ultron's adamantium body, and he has no way to damage his internal circuits(which took a shot from the Human Torch to damage them).

7. Onslaught is Professor X's unconscious mind come to life, yeah? Sauron is not really doing anything here...

(Not so sure about 8, 9, and 10)

11. Hydra has the ability and resources to mess around with the avengers. They also have M.O.D.O.K., a technopath who easily rivals Tony Stark in intelligence, and is capable of assimilating technologies within himself. Cobra's... not really matching up.

12. If this is a straight fight, Dr.Who's tardis survived its own universe leveling explosion. If this is a battle of wits, I think Artemis is finally going to find somebody worthy of his respect. Dr. Who is the guy who played chess with the Cyberiad(a supercomputer squared), and tied.

(Not too sure about 13-15)

16. Twilight takes the whole Twilightverse. Not a one of them has any way of closing in on her, and not a one of them has any way of hurting her if they do. She can mess with weather patterns, reverse gravity, telefrag people underground, seal them in comic books universes, turn them into potted plants, or immolate them, and these are all things she could do easily. She also has intangibility, making her immune to their attacks in the event she needs to conduct research while avoiding the irritating monsters ineffectually wailing on her.