Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Even still both of them are completely outclassed in every way against Sonic and Tails. Especially in speed needless to say lol.

I don't know how you expect Sonic and Tails to beat a being capable of erasing multiple universes...

I don't know how you expect Sonic and Tails to beat a being capable of erasing multiple universes...

Well I don't know much about Super Paper Mario but it doesn't matter cuz that would be considered outside help and not usable right? On their own both Mario and Luigi are completely outclassed against Sonic and Tails.

Well I don't know much about Super Paper Mario but it doesn't matter cuz that would be considered outside help and not usable right? On their own both Mario and Luigi are completely outclassed against Sonic and Tails.

So... a fight with no items or power-ups?

Well I suppose basic ones would be ok. I understand that some outside help can be justified like in Thor's case with Mjiolnir and Superman's case with the yellow sun since that's what actually gives them their powers and they literally are both completely powerless without them.

More new ideas I came up with:

Joe Swanson VS Stan Smith
Aku VS Him
Megaman VS Samus Aran
Ultra-Humanite VS Gorilla Grodd
Solomon Grundy VS Tombstone
Mister Fantastic VS Plasticman
Dr. Strange VS Dr. Fate
Bullseye VS Deadshot
The Joker VS The Green Goblin

• Brohoof 1

On 11/16/2014 at 11:49 AM, Asbel Lhant said:

What exactly is so impressive about Mario and Luigi? I've never understood why so many people worship them and treat them like demigods...I could go on forever with a list of Heroes who I think are better...

Exactly what do they have that makes them so impressive and causes people to idolize them so much? Heroes like Sonic, Link, Cloud, Marth, Ike, and Sora etc. are way cooler in my opinion.

But to answer your question, well for one thing, What kind of power ups does Mario have that can compare to what Sonic gets? The closest thing he would have that could compare to the power of the Chaos Emeralds would just be the Starman. You know, the one that makes him invincible temporarily. Well now that I think about it he also has the star spirits and crystal star powers from the Paper Mario games. But those are vastly inferior to the Chaos Emeralds for obvious reasons.

I don't get it either. I like the Mario Bros, but they're not that impressive.

Edited by Panzy

Hey, everypony. ^^

I hope I'm not the only one here who's heard of ScrewAttack.com's infamous series:

img-2437586-1-death-battle.jpg

For those who know what I'm talking about, sweet! ^^

For those who may not, allow me to explain. ^^

Death Battle is a series where 2 characters from (usually) video games, have their "skills, weapons, and armor" completely analyzed by 2 awesome bros known as Wizard and Boomstick, to see who would win a fight.

It's actually a really awesome series, I would highly recommend it to those who haven't watched it. ^^

Death Battle has answered some of the most common asked questions to "who would win a fight between x and x?"

Some of their most infamous battles have been:

Goku VS Superman

Mario VS Sonic

Spider-Man VS Batman

and just for us Bronies

Starscream VS Rainbow Dash

This series is really cool, and I think there's some serious discussion behind all this. ^^

Today, they have just released their newest Death Battle:

Luigi VS Tails

Now, take these with a grain of salt, because there's a lot more battles then these I've just named. ^^

For those who have already seen the videos and wish to discuss, I ask that you keep spoiling parts under spoiler tags.

Oh, and did I mention that they animate a fight at the end of the videos? Very cool! ^^

So, that's about it. ^^"

I'm not entirely sure where to start discussion besides saying that today's Luigi VS Tails battle was amazing! ^^

Has anyone else seen it yet? ^^

I love this show! I am a big fan of my main man BOOMSTICK!

I really wish the person in the post above me was trolling right now but I'm sure they aren't...And I'm tired of arguing with people so I'm not evne gonna bother to tell them to go back and see my debate about this fight earlier in the thread. And I'm sure Kirby is gonna win because those idiots at Screw Attack don't know better and have no idea what they're doing anymore....

Before this I thought Yoshi VS Riptor was the stupidest idea they ever had but this is without question the very stupidest idea they've ever had...

This is a huge godstomp in Majin Buu's favor...He would DESTROY Kirby...

I really wish the person in the post above me was trolling right now but I'm sure they aren't...And I'm tired of arguing with people so I'm not evne gonna bother to tell them to go back and see my debate about this fight earlier in the thread. And I'm sure Kirby is gonna win because those idiots at Screw Attack don't know better and have no idea what they're doing anymore....

Before this I thought Yoshi VS Riptor was the stupidest idea they ever had but this is without question the very stupidest idea they've ever had...

Even though I'm not a DBZ fan,I can say that Buu will most likely win. Mostly cause of the regeneration factor. Oh,and also that every DBZ character is a fucking powerhouse. 

But,most likely Screw Attack will let Kirby win. Either way,it'll be a hell of a battle. So,I'm looking forward to it.

I read your argument. The point still stands that Kirby has the superior powers here. He has an entire universe in his belly. Even if Buy were to destroy THAT universe it wouldn't kill Kirby.

Believe me I know Buu's powers. But I don't particularly like anime. However that has no effect on this. Kirby is going to win because he is clearly the superior being.

Two things I would like to point out about Kirby. He is somewhat magic resistant, (When a witch tried to turn him into stone he only lost his hands and feet.) and when he gains some-thing's ability he just does not learn it, he masters it. Not gonna pick a side for I love both series, but I'm just gonna point that out.

I read your argument. The point still stands that Kirby has the superior powers here.

pending-black-panthers-den-31390430-747-

He has an entire universe in his belly. Even if Buy were to destroy THAT universe it wouldn't kill Kirby.

But if Kirby can't even eat somebody like that tree boss, King Dedede and Meta Knight etc. and be done with it then how the heck is he gonna eat somebody as powerful as Majin Buu?

And both Majin Buu's power and durability as vastly above Kirby's. Basically Majin Buu is an adult lion and Kirby is a newborn domestic kitten...The difference between their power is THAT great...

Believe me I know Buu's powers. But I don't particularly like anime.

How much of the anime have you seen? Because if you saw the whole Buu Saga you would see how ridiculously powerful Majin Buu is. And Kid Buu is even more so.

However that has no effect on this. Kirby is going to win because he is clearly the superior being.

WY8JuBM.jpg

On 11/23/2014 at 11:09 AM, Asbel Lhant said:

But if Kirby can't even eat somebody like that tree boss, King Dedede and Meta Knight etc. and be done with it then how the heck is he gonna eat somebody as powerful as Majin Buu?

In the anime, he could if he wanted to. He has inhaled bigger things than Wispy.

But, of course they're not gonna let you win that easily in the games.
Could you imagine how boring a Kirby game would be, if you could just inhale the bosses?

Edited by Panzy

In the anime,he could if he wanted to.

He has inhaled bigger things than Wispy.

But,of course they're not gonna let you win that easily in the games.

Could you imagine how boring a Kirby game would be,if you could just inhale the bosses?

I haven't seen much of the Kirby anime but I do know enough to know that Kirby doesn't always win easily.

On 11/23/2014 at 11:16 AM, Asbel Lhant said:

I haven't seen much of the Kirby anime but I do know enough to know that Kirby doesn't always win easily.

In the anime, he'd always win by sucking up the demon/monster. 

Edited by Panzy

In the anime,that's how he would almost always win.

By sucking up the demon/monster. 

I thought he would have to weaken them first though. And I seem to recall King Dedede thrashing him around alot in at least one episode.

On 11/23/2014 at 11:22 AM, Asbel Lhant said:

I thought he would have to weaken them first though. And I seem to recall King Dedede thrashing him around alot in at least one episode.

I'm not sure. I haven't seen the anime in a while. 

But, I remember tid bits of it. 

Edited by Panzy

Firsty you being a Dragon Ball fan means you have some bias against Kirby in this situation. Firstly, Kirby is good. Dedede and Meta Knight are not evil, and they help him on many occassions. Because Kirby is a VIDEO GAME you can't make bosses too easy. Kirby has access to unlimited potential when swallowing foes. He can swallow ANYTHING. Buu is no exception.

On 11/23/2014 at 11:50 AM, Pinkie Pie Rules said:

Firsty you being a Dragon Ball fan means you have some bias against Kirby in this situation. Firstly, Kirby is good. Dedede and Meta Knight are not evil, and they help him on many occassions. Because Kirby is a VIDEO GAME you can't make bosses too easy. Kirby has access to unlimited potential when swallowing foes. He can swallow ANYTHING. Buu is no exception.

I can't tell if you're bias against Buu or not.

I'm not a huge fan of either characters. I know Kirby more, though. Even if I don't know shit about Dragon Ball Z or Buu,I can tell you that Buu is not gonna be that easy. Being a character from the DBZ universe. He's a fucking overpowered fighting machine.

Kirby's gonna have to step up his game in order to beat him.

Also, let's not start a fanboy war here. There's already enough of those in the Death Battles' comments.

Edited by Panzy

More new ideas I came up with:

Joe Swanson VS Stan Smith

Aku VS Him

Megaman VS Samus Aran

Ultra-Humanite VS Gorilla Grodd

Solomon Grundy VS Tombstone

Mister Fantastic VS Plasticman

Dr. Strange VS Dr. Fate

Bullseye VS Deadshot

The Joker VS The Green Goblin

1) Not too sure...

2) Don't know much about Aku

3) Megaman... or Megaman X? Starforce? Battle Network?

4) Gorrilla Grodd has mind control, and Ultra humanite isn't reving up his brain like Flash to prevent it from taking effect

5) Tombstone fights Spider-man about evenly. Grundy fights Superman about evenly.

6) If it's with prep, Mr. Fantastic. If not, not sure.

7) Classic or current, and with prep or without?

8) Not sure...

9) Joker is out statted, and Goblin has the better tech.

You're seriously accusing me of being biased just because I'm a DBZ fan? I find that sort of offensive...Well it's true that alot of DBZ fans are like that so I can see why you would think that. But I however am not. I admit than I'm both a Goku fanboy and a DBZ fanboy when it comes down to it but Majin Buu is stupidly powerful. Kirby isn't anywhere near as strong or as durable. Kirby can be hurt much more easily than Buu can. ALOT more easily...Buu on the other hand is just about invincible. He can regenerate even if one molecule of him is still alive. But just one palm blast from him is all it would take to kill Kirby.

And even if Kirby CAN beat Majin Buu by eating him he sure as hell isn't more powerful than Buu...

1) Not too sure...

2) Don't know much about Aku

3) Megaman... or Megaman X? Starforce? Battle Network?

4) Gorrilla Grodd has mind control, and Ultra humanite isn't reving up his brain like Flash to prevent it from taking effect

5) Tombstone fights Spider-man about evenly. Grundy fights Superman about evenly.

6) If it's with prep, Mr. Fantastic. If not, not sure.

7) Classic or current, and with prep or without?

8) Not sure...

9) Joker is out statted, and Goblin has the better tech.

1. I'm thinking Stan. Because he's pretty much an unhandicapped version of Joe.

2. Aku wins. He is more powerful than Him and also can't be killed by anything that isn't Jack's sword or a weapon of the gods.

3. I guess any of them.

4. I thought Humanite was smarter though

5. Yeah

7. Doesn't matter. Current I guess.

8. I'm thinking Bulls Eye. He seems better.

9. Yeah I think Goblin would win. Both are just as evil and insane but Goblin has actual superhuman abilities unlike joker.