gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

I think so too but it's still one that really needs to happen. And what do you think about Hulk VS Doomsday?

I'm not sure. Realistically, Hulk, but since New52 added new shit to the Doomsday lore, it's hard to say.

I think so too but it's still one that really needs to happen. And what do you think about Hulk VS Doomsday?

Don't know really. Doomsday did take some time beating up Superman. 

But I would say in Superman vs. Hulk, Superman would win. 

Edited by cider float

Don't know really. Doomsday did take some time beating up Superman. 

But I would say in Superman vs. Hulk, Superman would win. 

They already fought in the comics and Superman did win. Hulk's strength doesn't match Doomsday's. Even at his angriest his strength doesn't match Doomsday's. Maybe a VERY enraged World Breaker Hulk could do some damage to him. Superman already surpasses Hulk on every category, and Doomsday wrecked Superman without much trouble. But it really Depends on the Hulk. Some Hulks are weaker though, and Doomsday owns those. But Savage Hulk was able to tank a blast from Galactus, And Zombie Hulk is strong enough to hold his own against Thanos. Savage Hulk or Zombie Hulk would stomp Doomsday.

So today's MLP Season finale episode revealed several things that changed some things.

Amy's email stating Celestia was banished to the Sun may have been retconned as it has shown Nightmare Moon would've banished her to the Moon instead. Course this took place in an AU time so who knows what had happened.

Starlight Glimmer > Twilight Sparkle in magic as Twilight herself implied Starlight was perhaps better than her in magic.

So today's MLP Season finale episode revealed several things that changed some things.

Amy's email stating Celestia was banished to the Sun may have been retconned as it has shown Nightmare Moon would've banished her to the Moon instead. Course this took place in an AU time so who knows what had happened.

Starlight Glimmer > Twilight Sparkle in magic as Twilight herself implied Starlight was perhaps better than her in magic.

Not to be rude but this is...off topic you know... :confused:

Anyway based on my recent research it turns out Saint Seiya VS Superman would actually be alot more balanced than Goku VS Superman.

Not to be rude but this is...off topic you know... :confused:

Anyway based on my recent research it turns out Saint Seiya VS Superman would actually be alot more balanced than Goku VS Superman.

Not really as it does make a point of Twilight and MLP's power 

to where Celestia's durability goes down, and Twilight has someone that exceeds her.

to where Celestia's durability goes down, and Twilight has someone that exceeds her.

Fair enough. And I must say I really do hope to see Twilight in Death Battle eventually. Her opponent should be either Aang or Korra.

• Brohoof 1

This doesn't really change Celestia's durability. The DC/Durability for the princesses comes from applying Newton's Laws to them tugging around the weight of Celestial bodies at luminal speeds.

• Brohoof 1

This doesn't really change Celestia's durability. The DC/Durability for the princesses comes from applying Newton's Laws to them tugging around the weight of Celestial bodies at luminal speeds.

Ah that law of motion thing. I understand.

Not really. Hasbro ALWAYS makes their big characters look tough one episode or season, then get wrekt the next. Optimus Prime is a good example of this.

I highly doubt Celestia's magic to move the sun/moon has nothing to do with her durability or strength nor does it reflect how powerful her telekinesis can get. Her magic to move the sun/moon is a completely different magic spell that moves them on their attended path alone.

If that's the case how could a bunch of vines that were quickly defeated by the mane six taken Celestia so easily. And it was just one piece of vine that did the trick.

Edited by cider float

How about Discord VS Bill Cipher?

I don't really know anything about Bill Cipher. I saw a couple episodes with Grunkle Stan (he is one of the main characters, after all) and I've seen a couple of GIFs of him to have a general gist of his personality. Unfortunately, Bill Cipher isn't in my repertoire of known characters.

How about Discord VS Bill Cipher?

sig-4242170.FjUyEWW.jpg

In terms of abilities might be Bill Cipher because he has a slightly more twisted imagination and I think that is what will give them the most power. Bill Cipher is also far more manipulative as he did with Dipper and Stanford. Discord was able to trick a bunch of cute innocent ponies so yeah... he was tricked by Tirek who would probably get pulverized by Bill Cipher either by wits or power. Bill Cipher also has a vast amount of knowledge of multiple time periods.

Edited by cider float

I don't really know anything about Bill Cipher. I saw a couple episodes with Grunkle Stan (he is one of the main characters, after all) and I've seen a couple of GIFs of him to have a general gist of his personality. Unfortunately, Bill Cipher isn't in my repertoire of known characters.

In terms of abilities might be Bill Cipher because he has a slightly more twisted imagination and I think that is what will give them the most power. Bill Cipher is also far more manipulative as he did with Dipper and Stanford. Discord was able to trick a bunch of cute innocent ponies so yeah... he was tricked by Tirek who would probably get pulverized by Bill Cipher either by wits or power. Bill Cipher also has a vast amount of knowledge of multiple time periods.

I wasn't sure at first but upon further research it seems that if Discord and Bill fought, Bill would win. Bill's ultimate trump card would be his Weirdmageddon. It has full effect of the universe's power and energy revolving around him. And Bill has complete and full control of this world. Not even other semi-omnipotent beings have any power in this world. This was proven when Bill oneshot Time Baby who was basically a god. And yet he was completely defenseless against Bill in this world. Discord would be no different because even though he has similar powers he would be in Bill's world and none of his abilities to defy logic or science would work anymore.

I wasn't sure at first but upon further research it seems that if Discord and Bill fought, Bill would win. Bill's ultimate trump card would be his Weirdmageddon. It has full effect of the universe's power and energy revolving around him. And Bill has complete and full control of this world. Not even other semi-omnipotent beings have any power in this world. This was proven when Bill oneshot Time Baby who was basically a god. And yet he was completely defenseless against Bill in this world. Discord would be no different because even though he has similar powers he would be in Bill's world and none of his abilities to defy logic or science would work anymore.

Bill Cipher is able to petrify things. Discord's one weakness is being turned into a statue as well. From my thoughts the reason why Discord's weakness is turning into a statue is because it's a very stable form which is the weakness of a chaotic being.

But of course maybe only the Elements of Harmony can do that... but you never know because it seems the Elements of Harmony chooses different methods to take care of different villains and some don't seem that farfetched like putting Tirek back in his cell in Tartarus.

I highly doubt Celestia's magic to move the sun/moon has nothing to do with her durability or strength nor does it reflect how powerful her telekinesis can get. Her magic to move the sun/moon is a completely different magic spell that moves them on their attended path alone.

If that's the case how could a bunch of vines that were quickly defeated by the mane six taken Celestia so easily. And it was just one piece of vine that did the trick.

The content of the vine really doesn't matter (though I will mention it was a vine created by Discord who'd been soaking uo magic for thousands of years.) Taking this from the socratic method:

1. It is the case Newton's law applies to magical exertion (sticking to telekinesis here, since it's difficult to quantify the rest. But ponies do need to counterbalance opposing forces with their own energy, as seen in Boast Busters, more recently in the Hooffields and Mccolts, and most prominently in the comics:

post-28184-0-93343000-1448993781_thumb.png)

2. It is the case Celestia is moving the sun via telekinesis (its not a particular spell or special talent, as Twilight, Discord and Luna have thus far been able to do it without access to one)

3. It is the case The MLPverse sun is the same size as our sun (to which i'll refer you to this): 

post-28184-0-47421500-1448993104_thumb.png

post-28184-0-79854400-1448993105_thumb.png

4. Therefore, Celestia's magical exertion (output) must be equal to the force required to move the sun at x velocity (To the record, her body has to be able to survive the strain, or she'd be crushed with it. She also took a shot from NMM, who is as strong or stronger than her, and was unharmed)

Anything else is really just plot armor. Twilight is the main character, after all; can't have it be Celestia time all of the time. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

So, Hawkeye vs Green Arrow was kinda nuts.
At least they admitted they were REALLY evenly matched for most of it, although I felt like Hawkeye only really won, because of the adimantium arrow...which I still think is bullshit, since adimantium is supposed to be "rare" or some shit, yet it seems like marvel's deus ex machina, shit to pull out of their ass when they feel like it. Makes me wonder how that fight would've went if the admimantium arrow and diamond arrow weren't included.
And the "no normal person can hit Hawkeye at his best", I call bullshit. GA has nailed Flash a couple times with well placed shots with some trick arrows, he should've hit Hawkeye a few times.

Digimon vs Pokemon up next. Shit is going to get real!

Probably be just Charizard vs Greymon, because if they used all of them, any of the legendaries, would wipe the floor with any digimon.

• Brohoof 1

At least they admitted they were REALLY evenly matched for most of it, although I felt like Hawkeye only really won, because of the adimantium arrow...which I still think is bullshit, since adimantium is supposed to be "rare" or some shit, yet it seems like marvel's deus ex machina, shit to pull out of their ass when they feel like it. Makes me wonder how that fight would've went if the admimantium arrow and diamond arrow weren't included.

And the "no normal person can hit Hawkeye at his best", I call bullshit. GA has nailed Flash a couple times with well placed shots with some trick arrows, he should've hit Hawkeye a few times.

Probably be just Charizard vs Greymon, because if they used all of them, any of the legendaries, would wipe the floor with any digimon.

Isn't it actually considered Digimon > Pokemon in power as Digimon are typically stronger in comparison to their pokemon counterparts? Also I've heard no pokemon can match Digimon's heavy hitter in Millenniummon who Outskirts rated as a multiversal entity. To put this in comparison, Arceus, Pokemon's strongest pokemon in comparison is only rated as universal in comparison.

Actually, most Mega-level digimon easily cap out in the universal-multiversal range, with a large amount of them having incredibly broken hax in addtion to stats. Depending on which character is used, this could easily be a stomp match in digimon's favor, though I assume they're going with the one of the digidestined's digimon, so there's room for fairness.

Isn't it actually considered Digimon > Pokemon in power as Digimon are typically stronger in comparison to their pokemon counterparts? Also I've heard no pokemon can match Digimon's heavy hitter in Millenniummon who Outskirts rated as a multiversal entity. To put this in comparison, Arceus, Pokemon's strongest pokemon in comparison is only rated as universal in comparison.

I'm talking like Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Dailagia, Palakia, Giritina, Arceus, Celebi, Zekrom, and Reshiram. They'd pretty much decimate any digimon. Regigigas would stomp face, if he didn't have bs handicaps.

Actually, most Mega-level digimon easily cap out in the universal-multiversal range, with a large amount of them having incredibly broken hax in addtion to stats. Depending on which character is used, this could easily be a stomp match in digimon's favor, though I assume they're going with the one of the digidestined's digimon, so there's room for fairness.

The way they made it look, it could probably be Ty's Greymon against Red's Charizard, both of which have hax.

I'm talking like Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Dailagia, Palakia, Giritina, Arceus, Celebi, Zekrom, and Reshiram. They'd pretty much decimate any digimon. Regigigas would stomp face, if he didn't have bs handicaps.

The way they made it look, it could probably be Ty's Greymon against Red's Charizard, both of which have hax.

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/2406-character-profile-zeedmillenniummon

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/2321-character-profile-apocalymon

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/2374-character-profile-susanoomon

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/2352-character-profile-cherubimon-virus

Somewhat above Digimon's typical fare, but they exist. Anyone of these except Cherubimon would be capable of putting the Pokemonverse to rest, and Cherubimon makes it to the the 90% mark himself.

It'd probably take Arceus, Giritina, Palakia, and Dialgia to take Zeed, unless Darkrai stalemates him into being bored to death, or deciding to work with him.

The other three would get roflstomped by most of the big boy legendaries, but I can see cherubimon decimating Genosect. I know MegaMewtwo Y is hax, so he could probably solo all three bottoms solo.

Edited by Zhortac