mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

5 minutes ago, Yuniewithdabloones- said:

Abput rainbow dash acting like a filly by reading fiction books (daring doo) while watching/rewatching read it and weep.

That is SO freakin cool! You're giving me nostalgia as you talk about it. I remember that episode <3 

Right now, I'm thinking about my friends and all the ways they make me feel better. I may not be the best friend back to them but I will always appreciate each and every one of them <3

My ex-girlfriend/ex best friend finally cut off the last potential outlet to talk to me ever again...

And it...hits hard for some reason... It's been sooo many years since she said a word to me, nearly a decade. So... Why do I feel this way? I just don't get it, why I would still have these emotions for something I got over so many years ago... Perhaps I still wanted to that off chance that we would speak again and I could say farewell to her before I move. But to even hold onto that hope, I'm such a fool.

But now I'm crying over her again... WHY?!

Edited by Envy

On 2023-08-10 at 12:55 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I watched Equestria Girls: Friendship Games yesterday and I think I might watch it again today. :dash:

Ooh, that's awesome! I really need to watch those movies again.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Cash In said:

Ooh, that's awesome! I really need to watch those movies again.

(I think) I like almost everything Equestria Girls related except "Equestria Girls: Spring Breakdown" and the "I'm on a Yacht" music video.  

@Cash In Also, have either you or @Silky The Smoll read my latest gallery post? 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

26 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"I'm on a Yacht"

I tried listening to that again recently. I'm not joking when I say that I couldn't even finish the video. :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I tried listening to that again recently. I'm not joking when I say that I couldn't even finish the video. :mellow:

Have you looked at my comic in the link I posted? I think you'd like it. :D 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Gone TurtleDERP said:

Thinking about this weekend 😊 and just feeling happy too.

Any plans for your weekend? c: 

I think about all the things I should do, like, for starters, to do some general chores XD 

• Brohoof 1