Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well Hello There!

CosmicHooves

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: None of my friends are bronies. So I just want to get my pony related ideas out and be in an environment where I feel happy.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My schedule with high school, sports, and stuff was getting bogged up. I went into a deep depression because I became very stressed out. I was dying for some sort of escape from all the chaos in my life so I came upon the show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". "lol," I thought to myself. "What if I watched it just for the heck of it." I actually did not know what a brony was at the time. I watched the first episode. It made me feel... happy! I've been surrounded by dirty humor all my life and now this was like an escape from that. I not only appreciated the music and animation, but the plot itself was awesome! I loved it! So here I am now!

I hate debating. I believe debating just leads to arguments and people looking stupid. So I will not go on the debate section. Ever.

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums !

Enjoy your stay ^^

Edited by Samurott77

Hello - and welcome the the forums! ^.^

Pinkie-JoinUs.jpg

I've don't think I've ever posted in the debate section. If you ask me, debate is just a nice way of saying argument; and I don't like arguments. :)

I actually think the debates are great, but people take it too seriously and don't know how to debate lol.

Anyways.. Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time contributing to not-debate art, discussion, and stuff! X3

If I see a topic title appear on the main page that looks interesting that's in the debate section I might take a look, and if there's an opportunity to post something that's actually worth saying, that I think would actually be helpful to anyone reading it, I'll post. But it's not a board I open and look in, the way I do with show discussion/sugarcube corner, etc. I didn't come here to pick fights and argue trite and silly things either .. but if I do tick off an ignorant person here and there, I don't cry much about it. I guess my point is, I go anywhere that looks interesting, but I'd rather stay friendly in a friendly community.

So, more interesting thing: I couldn't help but notice the Petirep avatar. Fan of Rainbow Dash Presents I guess? Have a favorite?

A little late, but better than never, right? ^^"

Hi! ^^

Welcome to the forums!

We're happy to have you being part of our wonderful community. ^^

If you need any help getting around the forum, or just anything in general, please don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other members.

We'd be happy to lend you a helping hoof! ^^

Everyone here is super friendly! So I'm sure you'll be making loads of friends here in no time. ^^

Have fun, and I'll see you around the forums! ^^

Brohoof! (\