Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Razor Blades Glued To Park Equipment Injures Child

Venomous

That is absolutely terrible! I've heard stories of people baking razor blades into cookies and giving them out at Halloween, and this sounds similar. Some people are just messed up. I hope whoever did this gets caught, and didn't put any nasty chemicals on those blades!

• Brohoof 3

That is absolutely terrible! I've heard stories of people baking razor blades into cookies and giving them out at Halloween, and this sounds similar. Some people are just messed up. I hope whoever did this gets caught, and didn't put any nasty chemicals on those blades!

My aunt is really strict when her kids go trick-or-treating. She inspects all of their candy to make sure there is no "added" ingredients.

People who give out razor-blade filled cookies, which could lead to severe throat or mouth lacerations and even to death by drowning in your own blood, are still better than those jerks who give out little boxes of raisins. 

• Brohoof 2

Uhm, you know the razor blades in Halloween candy is an urban myth, right?

• Brohoof 1

Even with my inability to stand small children, I still think the person who did this should be jailed for vandalism and harm to a minor, however small the damage was.

Well, granted, I would do this to someone I hated. But still, it's a fucking kid he didn't even know!

Edited by The Wheezer
  • Brohoof 1

Razor Blades glued to Park Equipment? Sounds like another SAW movie to me.

I mean today with this, people are just complete physcopaths to get their way (not to you people on the forums ;))

I guess monitor public parks with cameras I guess...

People who give out razor-blade filled cookies, which could lead to severe throat or mouth lacerations and even to death by drowning in your own blood, are still better than those jerks who give out little boxes of raisins.

Now that is what I call twisted, that is why I don't go to Halloween places anymore for my sister to go trick or treat with my family. I just go to my friends house and maybe party, but not hand out razor-bladed cookies.

As a fact, people who give out razor blade cookies are Sex Offenders.

Edited by soniccam1

I wonder if the intent of this was purely malicious or if it was someone's idea of art that was simply forgotten or something.

I will call it "Childs Play", and the meaning is "other people should suffer for my art".

But srsly, fucked up story bro. Razor blades on park equipment? That's someone's attempt at expressing their inner psychopath.

• Brohoof 1

Every time I hear a story like this, my faith in humanity dies a little bit more. Why was there not a maintenance worker checking up on equipment and making sure this couldn't happen? And why would someone do something this twisted in the first place?

I will call it "Childs Play", and the meaning is "other people should suffer for my art".

But srsly, fucked up story bro. Razor blades on park equipment? That's someone's attempt at expressing their inner psychopath.

Sure, we can go with that. :lol:

But childhood can be rough for some people. Some people get bullied on playgrounds as children. Symbolism, yo.

But could it be another thing like a child or a teenager must have done it? Otherwise if it was an adult, it could have been another "SAW" moment.

i saw this the other day and just thought "what?!?" who does that though? they must have been really messed up and sick , i hope the person who did this is caught and punished soon 

They had to post this on the internet? Now there will be razor blades everywhere. o_O

Don't worry,I'm sure that these things are usally isolated incidents that are blown up out of proportions.Their could be a few repeats and imitations,but it's not going to become an epidemic :).

Why would anyone do, or even think to do this?!? Stuff like this really makes you think about messed up some people are out there.

I hope that jackass gets whats coming to them.