Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

Whimsy

I'm really sorry, everypony! I wiped my hooves--at least, I think I did--but I must have missed a spot! Do you have anything with which I can wipe up the dirt? If not, I'll just brush it out with my tail.

I'm sorry, again, for my rather messy entrance--I'm Therin, but you can call me Whimsy.

I'm really excited to be a part of this community! I'm sure everypony is really nice, and I can't wait to make a ton of new friends!

• Brohoof 2

I'm really sorry, everypony! I wiped my hooves--at least, I think I did--but I must have missed a spot! Do you have anything with which I can wipe up the dirt? If not, I'll just brush it out with my tail. I'm sorry, again, for my rather messy entrance--I'm Therin, but you can call me Whimsy. I'm really excited to be a part of this community! I'm sure everypony is really nice, and I can't wait to make a ton of new friends!

Welcome to the herd :D

Hope your stay is as long and enjoyable as mine has been!

No need to be sorry. It's hard to keep from tracking dirt in when it's been raining outside. :P Anyway, welcome to the forums Whimsy.

Edited by Apple Bloom

Look, we'll forgive you. This time. But try not to let it happen again, aye?

Welcome to the forum, you are quite correct about everypony here being nice, but I would keep an eye out for that nasty robot fellow. He has been known to bite at times.

Thanks so much to all of you! It means a lot, and I'm so glad to be here! :D

I really will try not to make messes! But that doesn't necessarily mean I'll be successful!

Look, we'll forgive you. This time. But try not to let it happen again, aye? Welcome to the forum, you are quite correct about everypony here being nice, but I would keep an eye out for that nasty robot fellow. He has been known to bite at times.

Shh, twilight said I can't do that on welcome threads anymore :P

Welcome little pony, I hope you like it here, be sure to stay forever, and make a lot of friends.

Hello Whimsy and...... well.... my song says it all that needs to be sed :D

• Brohoof 1

Welcome little pony, I hope you like it here, be sure to stay forever, and make a lot of friends.

Hello Whimsy and...... well.... my song says it all that needs to be sed :D

Awesome rainbow message is awesome