Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you wanted someone put in jail for a long time and had to choose between

Adachi

Who is best prosecutor?  

10 users have voted

1. 1. Who is best prosecutor?

• Edgeworth
    • Celestia

Edgeworth or Celestia to prosecute for you, which would it be? Edgeworth is chief prosecutor on his world. And he won't stop until he uncovers the truth, and also has the great truth burglar Kay to assist him. Although, Celestia is over a thousand years old, so has over a millenium worth of experience, plus, she's an alicorn so she could use magic to help her find the truth.

As much as I love Celestia, I think I would go with Edgeworth, because he would ensure that the person I want to put in jail would get the maximum legal punishment. Celestia might take pity on the person and recommend a reduced sentence (although it depends on the crime). And Celestia probably has no courtroom experience (although who knows?)

Edgeworth is indeed best prosecutor. But if I really just want the guy to get convicted, I'll take Manfred von Karma. :P

Posting this here because it's funny.

BEb_XAwCQAEiZUF.jpg

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 2

I don't want anyone to- - -

*Kay appears out of nowhere and steals the rest of your sentence*

Edgeworth: Darn it, Kay! What did I tell you about stealing people's words?

Egeworth is indeed best prosecutor. But if I really just want the guy to get convicted, I'll take Manfred von Karma. :P

Posting this here because it's funny.

BEb_XAwCQAEiZUF.jpg

lol yeah, Manfred was definitely the most ruthless prosecutor xD Not even Franziska can compare to him in ruthlessness *gets whipped 100 times within 5 seconds by Franziska*

*Franziska points finger as if saying "tsk tsk"*

Franziska: Want a bet?

• Brohoof 1

Edgeworth: Darn it, Kay! What did I tell you about stealing people's - - -

*Kay steals Edgeworth's mouth along with words*

But in all honesty, I'm not as vengeful, and if I wanted to deal with this in court, it'd have to be something REALLY BAD. Otherwise, I deal with all deliquents myself. ;)

I'd have to go with the legendary prosecutor Godot! After all, "some people spend their entire lives idly waiting for his appearance" :P

But anyway, between the two polling options... I'd go with Edgeworth, Especially after playing Ace Attorney Investigations. Also no, I didn't choose him just because I want to hear that awesome theme song!... Okay, maybe a bit, but still.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

But anyway, between the two polling options... I'd go with Edgeworth. Especially after playing Ace Attorney Investigations, and no, not just because I want to hear that awesome theme song!... Okay, maybe a bit, but still.

When a criminal hears this, he might as well just surrender.

• Brohoof 2

People in our world wouldn't take Celestia seriously.

Celestia trying to explain what the accuser did wrong would fall on deaf ears. People in our world would not respect her authority nor would they like to admit that they are in the wrong.

For someone people act is omnipotent, Celestia isn't very perceptive. She saw nothing strange about Cadence' behaviour. Prosecutors need to be good at exposing weaknesses or holes in their front.