Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hot Blooded Pinkie Pie vs Batman

Adachi

(edited)

Both have full access to all their weapons. This should be good.

For those who don't know about Hot Blooded Pinkie, she's like Pinkie, but she's always super pissed off because she's hot blooded. And probably 100x more psycho. I would link to an example but don't think we're allowed to advertise tumblr accounts on here.

Edited by Princess of the Sun
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmm... this is a rather interesting standoff. While Batman is physically stronger and the Worlds Greatest Detective, he is still a human being and follows our logic (for the most part). Hot Blooded Pinkie has been shown to have no limits to her power whatsoever. She can pull off any signature attack from any epic anime series, and has plenty of giant mechs and robots to fight with at her disposal.

I would be worried that Batman would run out of gadgets and weapons to use from the Batcave.

So the winner is Hot Blooded Pinkie Pie  :lol:.  

• Brohoof 1

I can see it now. A huge fight between pinkie and batman. Pinkie would win at the end because once pinkie gets pasted batman's armor then it is basically a win for pinkie. Or she lets batman go after the fight to have hope that he could live to fight another day and when he gets home and turns on the light then there is pinkie with a chainsaw and we can all see where this is going.

• Brohoof 1