Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need help with my animation project

Armin

(edited)

Basically, I'm drawing out a bunch of separate frames on paint.net, I'm 11 frames in and realising I have no idea how to put these together to the audio. Would Movie Maker suffice? I have Adobe Flash (which I have no idea how to use) and After Effects (no idea how to use either)

Feel free to move this topic if it's in the wrong place.

Have a rough frame.

K2lGIjd.png

(I'll be doing colours and backgrounds later.)

Edited by Waddles

(edited)

Well Movie Maker would work but Flash can help you out with getting everything lined up and in sync with the audio right down to the exact frame, but I'm no expert. Sadly, I don't have any experience in After Effects.

Also those drawings are adorable.

Edited by Deadlyblack
  • Brohoof 1

Well Movie Maker would work but Flash can help you out with getting everything lined up and in sync with the audio right down to the exact frame, but I'm no expert. Sadly, I don't have any experience in After Effects.

Also those drawings are adorable.

How would I do that in Flash please? Also, thank you. They're rough and need a lot of changing around, but thanks!

What I would do is since you're drawing everything in Paint.Net, try to have each frame you draw with a transparent background when you export it, then when you open up Flash you can drag and drop the picture that you exported from Paint.Net into Flash and when you do that it will create a copy of the picture in your "Library".

The Library is an area where stuff that you insert into Flash or save something you already made in Flash as a symbol or bitmap will pitch tent until you need it again. It's like when a person uses pony puppets from deviantart, all of the different mouths for lip syncing, eyebrows, legs etc. is saved in the Library for when you need it.

My explanation skills are not very good so if this didn't help I can always post pictures.

• Brohoof 1

What I would do is since you're drawing everything in Paint.Net, try to have each frame you draw with a transparent background when you export it, then when you open up Flash you can drag and drop the picture that you exported from Paint.Net into Flash and when you do that it will create a copy of the picture in your "Library".

The Library is an area where stuff that you insert into Flash or save something you already made in Flash as a symbol or bitmap will pitch tent until you need it again. It's like when a person uses pony puppets from deviantart, all of the different mouths for lip syncing, eyebrows, legs etc. is saved in the Library for when you need it.

My explanation skills are not very good so if this didn't help I can always post pictures.

You're amazing! Thank you so much! All of the images are transparent so this is awesome! Thanks again! :D

You're amazing! Thank you so much! All of the images are transparent so this is awesome! Thanks again! :D

I wouldn't say I'm amazing :P.

If you need more help just ask, I'll try to help as much as I can. :yay:

• Brohoof 2