Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are the moderators and administrators human?

CosmicHooves

Hmm...

I speculate that the mods and admins are robots.

They sorta act like it... to me.

Here's why:

1. Bland behavior.

2. Incapability of having fun.

3. Cold heartedness.

There's going to be an uprising against the robots!

Who's with me?

Definitely not. They're definitely racecars. But not good ones.

0a24972f2d7a6aff327b082ba125f226.png

Hmm...

I speculate that the mods and admins are robots.

They sorta act like it... to me.

Here's why:

1. Bland behavior.

2. Incapability of having fun.

3. Cold heartedness.

There's going to be an uprising against the robots!

Who's with me?

In short; yes, the moderators are all robots.

They're bots created by the site in order to enforce order around here, so we will A.) all get along in harmony and B.) discussion will be kept orderly and neat, preventing clutter, nasty topics, etc.

Admins are the superbots needed only when called upon, mods are the bots who aren't as powerful, Poniverse Staff are the bots who do...things, and a good portion of the subscribers are the bots who either bugged out and are no longer servicable; only about 1/4 of them are human, and make automatic monthly donations to the site :D

The only humans on this site you'll see with names that aren't regular are the "donors," who have the same gold names as many of the other broken down bots/people who subscribed. 

I hope I was able to answer your question :D

• Brohoof 6

Well, someone was going to guess sooner or later.

Yes, they ARE robots. they run on batteries, I even overheard one of them in a skype call saying he felt "recharged".

Related: SCS irl:

lnd_mecharidley_zm.png

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

In short; yes, the moderators are all robots.

They're bots created by the site in order to enforce order around here, so we will A.) all get along in harmony and B.) discussion will be kept orderly and neat, preventing clutter, nasty topics, etc.

Admins are the superbots needed only when called upon, mods are the bots who aren't as powerful, Poniverse Staff are the bots who do...things, and a good portion of the subscribers are the bots who either bugged out and are no longer servicable; only about 1/4 of them are human, and make automatic monthly donations to the site :D

The only humans on this site you'll see with names that aren't regular are the "donors," who have the same gold names as many of the other broken down bots/people who subscribed. 

I hope I was able to answer your question :D

Not true at all. I'll have you know that !{NULFUNCTION}! (No String is associated with this data entry, please have a System Administrator review this error dump)

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 2

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to recharge my batteries after that strenuous action.

• Brohoof 9

img-2489098-1-FANMADE_Confused_Rainbow_D

Exactly... What?

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to recharge my batteries after that strenuous action.

That did sound robotish... :okiedokielokie:  But I'm not sure about them being robots. :eww:

@@Rockymoo,

Very robot-like indeed. 

• Brohoof 2

Psycho Dash is close. I wandered in here as a human and Feld0 assimilated me into his collective. Ever since then, I've wandered the forum tirelessly fulfilling my prime directive, that being to ensure that there's always a fresh pot of coffee available for the staff. This is harder than it may sound, given that I was also programmed with an insatiable desire for it.

Dude, everyone knows this already. You're really late to the party here.

Hipster.

• Brohoof 9

Of course. Everyone knows that moderators are robots. Here's what they look like (in their natural environment):

img-2489103-1-tumblr_losq5xNeGn1qensylo1

They've been caught!

Assimilate what I have said and thus...

THE REBELION SHALL BEGIN!

post-25645-0-66797600-1396747395.jpg

Psycho Dash is close. I wandered in here as a human and Feld0 assimilated me into his collective. Ever since then, I've wandered the forum tirelessly fulfilling my prime directive, that being to ensure that there's always a fresh pot of coffee available for the staff. This is harder than it may sound, given that I was also programmed with an insatiable desire for it.

Hipster.

You must be powered by the best to be an admin. :okiedokielokie:

maud_pie_by_nero_narmeril-d7aal90.pngI originally find admins powered by the professional administration builders, while the moderators are powered by the same people who powered the Poiniverse Staff. If I am incorrect quote me now. I want to learn some forum techniques.

They've been caught!

Assimilate what I have said and thus...

THE REBELION SHALL BEGIN!

Well basically...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You must be powered by the best to be an admin. :okiedokielokie:maud_pie_by_nero_narmeril-d7aal90.pngI originally find admins powered by the professional administration builders, while the moderators are powered by the same people who powered the Poiniverse Staff. If I am incorrect quote me now. I want to learn some forum techniques.

post-25645-0-30867200-1396749212_thumb.jpg

Admin's secret identity.

He's really GLaDOS!

Trust me.

I know this stuff.

Edited by Psyco Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Close, but no cigar. We're actually cyborgs.

And at a terrible cost to our humanity.

• Brohoof 4

Actually, they are secret government agents who record our posts and names to put on the list of people to oppress.

Or in this case, a secret underground agency.

tumblr_lmimf9ecVR1qcjk35.gif

• Brohoof 1

Hipster.

okay now,YOU must be human because THAT was a total star trek reference. And it was amazing. You are amazing.Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...