Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Circulation [Human | Action | Combat | Mystery] (Custom Map!)

Azura

Everyone deserves a chance to join the RP, so don't worry about it. Make sure your OC is as detailed as possible,

Thanks, I'll give it my best shot coach. I'm almost done with my character, I'm just putting on the finishing touches. We can do the fight thing tomorrow if that works.

Can I reserve a character slot for the RP.

asked me to join and such.

Sure! Take all the time you need and post a link to your OC page once you've created one for the RP.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

(Here's the link to my character http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shane-daniels-r6864)

(Assuming this is the same situation with Hikari running at me with a dagger.)

Shane watched as Hikari ran towards him, dagger in hand. Shane pondered to himself, “Why would someone use a dagger in these times when guns and ranged magic are so readily available?” Regardless, he knew he needed a way to stop her attack. After a cursory glance he noticed a pizza box lying in a nearby alley. Focusing himself, Shane created a green aura around the box, and levitated it in front of him just in time to block Hikari’s strike. Discarding the box, Shane leaped backwards to prevent a follow up strike from Hikari’s dagger. Preparing a counter attack, Shane focused himself once again to create a ball of purple energy in his hands. With a, “Sayonara” Shane fired the blast at Hikari’s feet.

Edited by turndown4whut

Im very interested. I am considering making a character like the mechromancer form boderlands. Techy, but very destructive. Havent made a final decision yet though.

There has already been characters made that are like that. So i'm not sure if that'll work.

(edited)

(Here's the link to my character http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shane-daniels-r6864)

(Assuming this is the same situation with Hikari running at me with a dagger.)

Shane watched as Hikari ran towards him, dagger in hand. Shane pondered to himself, “Why would someone use a dagger in these times when guns and ranged magic are so readily available?” Regardless, he knew he needed a way to stop her attack. After a cursory glance he noticed a pizza box lying in a nearby alley. Focusing himself, Shane created a green aura around the box, and levitated it in front of him just in time to block Hikari’s strike. Discarding the box, Shane leaped backwards to prevent a follow up strike from Hikari’s dagger. Preparing a counter attack, Shane focused himself once again to create a ball of purple energy in his hands. With a, “Sayonara” Shane fired the blast at Hikari’s feet.

It's perfect. You're accepted. Feel free to post anytime you want within the city of Novarius as your starting point.

Edited by Azura

It's perfect. You're accepted. Feel free to post anytime you want within the city of Novarius as your starting point.

Thanks, I think a good way for my character to join the party would be to deliver a pizza to your apartment or something of the like.

Would a robot be aloud

Robots aren't allowed and just isn't within the nature of the world we're RPing in, so no.

Im very interested. I am considering making a character like the mechromancer form boderlands. Techy, but very destructive. Havent made a final decision yet though.

There's already a tech esper within the RP, so I would prefer having a different type of power.

Well, I haven't decides anyways. But do they use mahines to fight for them, like a puppet master from naruto?

As the person who's running said character, I'd have to say not really. I more run the character as a trickster, using technology as a way to misdirect and confuse people while the other characters do the actual fighting, though she will be getting an actual way to do some physical damage in the coming posts. She acts more as support, particularly in non-combat situations, so a combat technopath would be an interesting addition to the group, particularly due to the difference in ideology and method the two characters would likely have.

Well, if the gm wants me to have a separate power, I cannot force my hand. I do agree with you though valkyrie. A support and a combat would make for some interesting characters due to thier differences and while I hope Azura changes his/her mind, until then I.will have to figure out how to work my backup into this.

Well, if the gm wants me to have a separate power, I cannot force my hand. I do agree with you though valkyrie. A support and a combat would make for some interesting characters due to thier differences and while I hope Azura changes his/her mind, until then I.will have to figure out how to work my backup into this.

A backup will not be required as I have changed my mind. Create an OC page for the RP, link it here and post a 100 word example on how your OC would deal with a combat situation, preferably against my OC, Hikari, or any other OC that is currently within the roleplay.

Thanks, I think a good way for my character to join the party would be to deliver a pizza to your apartment or something of the like.

You can post now since Misha just posted about ordering pizza. There's a link to the RP on the top of the OOC thread if you can't find it.

Kenji unsheathes his tech blade, and parries the initial strike, then as a small skirmish ensues, he scans the area looking for something to use. Finding a bulldozer, he runs towards it. Jumping on top of the bulldozer, he places his hand atop it, and proceeds to hack it. Seeing his attacker running at him, he places the tablet on it and sets up an automatic hacking program. "This is gonna take longer, but I don't feel like become a shish kabob today." Jumping up again, he calls Ticky to fight for him. As ticky tries to make contact with the more agile human, the dozer comes to life, charging at his assailant.

I used the same example as before. That shoud be a hundred words, and the link for Kenji is as follows.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kenji-mech-miyafugi-r6888

(edited)

This RP looks so much fun... º3º

Is there still any spots left? Because I'd love to join in if I could! I've been looking to partake in a human RP lately, and this one seems quite well-developed and consistent. So yeah, it got me interested. c:

I've got an idea for a character (uses a chain as a weapon, if that's okay), but I still gotta write it down. I'll also read through the last few pages of the RP to see where everyone's currently at.

+EDIT+

Okay! Here it is: Kyle Bryant.

Please tell me what you think. If there's anything overpowered about him, or something else you want changed, do let me know!

Edited by Lume WMj
  • Brohoof 1

This RP looks so much fun... º3º

Is there still any spots left? Because I'd love to join in if I could! I've been looking to partake in a human RP lately, and this one seems quite well-developed and consistent. So yeah, it got me interested. c:

I've got an idea for a character (uses a chain as a weapon, if that's okay), but I still gotta write it down. I'll also read through the last few pages of the RP to see where everyone's currently at.

A chain weapon sounds very interesting! Feel free to finish writing up your OC page and post a 100 word paragraph about how your OC would react if my OC, Hikari, or any other OC that's within the RP attacked you. Other than that, good luck!

Okay! Here it is: Kyle Bryant.

Please tell me what you think. If there's anything overpowered about him, or something else you want changed, do let me know!

I think it's perfectly fine. Feel free to pop into the city of Novarius in any way possible. We're all currently bundled up within an apartment.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"The mariner"

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/the-mariner-r6889

Marksman

The mariner heard a blade being drawn as he left his ship. As he turned to look for the source, he saw a girl running at him with a dagger. "Its just one of those days", he grumbled to himself as he blocked the initial strike with a sai. Once he had the dagger caught, he used his second to disarm his assailant. As he drew his flintlock, he saw that she grabbed her dagger again and resumed her attack.Seeing this he shoots her in the leg to stop her, drawing his rapier to her neck as she her legs crumpled.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Sorry to sound annoying, but any answer as to Dusk Shade and myself?

Whoops, I forgot to reply to your post. :lol:

You're good to go! Feel free to post whenever you're ready. :)