Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy and Rarity.

Little Miss Fluttershy

(Sorry no color this time.) I decided to sketch my two favorite ponies and it took me about an hour to finish. Hope you like it and yes I know some parts of rarity's hair look a little odd; I'm still practicing on it so it will look better in my future drawings. (: Anywho enjoy!

post-765-0-03452300-1331627579_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Something about that Fluttershy really ties this piece together but for the life of me I can't pin point it.

Hmm maybe because she's so cute? :o

That only took an hour? I am impressed at your drawing ability.

Yea it did. I have been practicing alot, so I've gotten alot better at it. And thank you for the compliment. (:

Fluttershy's so perfect in this one! best one yet :D

Rarity... her nose is a bit big? Made me rofl so hard I fell like the anvil on tw- no wait... too far :P

Edited by Braeburn
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy's so perfect in this one! best one yet :D

Rarity... her nose is a bit big? Made me rofl so hard I fell like the anvil on tw- no wait... too far :P

Thank you Braeburn! (: And yea now that I notice it, she does have a big nose -.-' But lol you forgot about the flower pot and hay cart. xD

Why is Rarity kissing Fluttershy ಠ_ಠ

I'm really not a fan of shipping, but it's an amazing drawing, seriously

Because it's adorable. :D <3 And this is not a shipping drawing. She's just kissing her on the nose because they're BFF's. If I wanted to draw a shipping picture, it would be NSFW lol. xD And thank you dude maybe if you ever get back on xbox, we could talk about it. (:

These are my favorite two ponies too! I certainly would love them to be together...

Great artwork! Keep up your trade, and you will be a master soon!

Yay! :D Do you mean as BFF's or something else? :3 Oh and thank you Daring Do! :D