planning Restarting an Old RP

Pinkazoid

In the first weeks from when this forum started, there was an RP that was named "Wolves vs. Ponies"

it was the biggest one until "Elements of Nature" and I thought maybe I could restart it and since the person who made this RP hasn't been here since October I don't think they'll return to make it again

The story:

After years of harmony in Equestria, something unexpected strike the ponies…

Every night when the ponies are at sleep, wolves creep about the town. Many ponies either get seriously injured, or worst, eaten by the hungry wolves.

The unexpectedness of the attacks shocked the city. Ponies everywhere take extra precautions. They closed down festivities, stores, and most hid in their houses all day and night.

Nevertheless, the wolves don’t fail in attacking and hunting down the ponies.

There was only one way to escape this horrible attack. That is to be accepted to “The Faraway Pony Island High School”

The whole archive and other info can be found here

since I'm going to try to restart this, the story will start from the beginning,

if you're interested in joining, make sure to tell me here, I'm going to try to get at least 5 players, I'm not sure if anyone here wan't to make a wolf, and if no one does I'll just control them anonymously

Edited by Berryzoid

I remember that one! I had been planning to go on a killing spree with the powers I got from that one reality warping dude. But then the RP died. No killing for Evilshy :(

Anyway, I'm down.

Character sheet, as required by our misguided mod (still love you, ary :))

Also, you should probably change the title so people know that it's ponies vs wolves. Then new comers might be interested; the way it is right now, they might think it's only for those who were in it last time. And frankly, only 2 or 3 of us were active the whole time :/

Edited by Evilshy

• 2 weeks later...