Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Gene (planning)

Drago Ryder

Scientists have been trying to understand the complex structure and the very fabric of existence for hundreds of years. Now, they're taking a much darker path to find what they want. They've set up large complexes where they carry out their experiments. Most of the experiments die within a few years. Those that last longer, develop strange abilities: Flight, aqua affinity, and hyper active senses to name a few. The bodies of those subjects are pushed to their limits. Some die, others live to carry out the cycle. Though there's one question: Will this ever stop.

Rules

1. Limit of two powers.

2. Be patient. There'll be a lot of story development put into this.

3. No godmodding

4. If you won't be active for at least a day, tell the other people in the RP. (Not that I want people to leave.)

Name: Tempest Sol

Power: Aura manipulation, flight

Personality: He does what he thinks is right, and can be a bit stubborn, though. If you hurt the ones he cares about,though, there's nowhere to hide.

Description: About five feet tall, black hair, red eyes, and a toned body.

Name: Gale

Power: Electro-kinesis, 

Personality: Shy and not exactly the most outspoken. She isn't much of a fighter, but she is quick on her feet.

Description: A little under five feet in height, brown hair, green eyes

The gifted

1. Tempest

2.Gale

3.Clayton

4.Summer Dash

5.Synapse

6.Sonja Johnson

Edited by Nightfury01

Might as well see where this goes.

Name: Clayton

Power: Pyro kinesics and enhanced strength

Personality: Easy to anger and somewhat of a loner

Appearance: Blue eyes, reddish hair, toned muscles, and somewhat tall

Hey, I'd like to join as Summer Dash. This could serve as an alternate reason for becoming a werepony, rather than the "Crossing Worlds" thing I did on PonySquare.

Name: Summer Dash

Power: Cryokinesis, Were-type transformations

Personality: Summer will always fight for what's right, and her reliability empowers her. She's usually calm and collected, however, when she becomes an eye-witness to the destruction and death of innocents, she looses her cool, and sets out on a warpath that won't end until the offender falls to the same fate he/she has dealt.

Appearance: Profile Pic.

Other: Due to the power limit, the abilities highlighted in white in Summer's Ponytopia profile will be the only abilities Summer will use in this RP. Abilities are subject to change.

Edited by Summer Dash

Name: Synapse

Power: Insensitivity to pain. Synapse was experimented upon and ended up gaining a not-so strange mutation, her pain receptors not being able to activate properly. She can still be wounded and killed, albeit painlessly. 

Personality: Reserved and has a lack of empathy along with an experimental attitude; occasionally forgetful and almost always seeing things from the clinical perspective. 

Appearance: Synapse has aquamarine colored eyes that are nearsighted; she wears glasses. Her coat is a light orange-white mix, and her mane is silver grey, curving around her neck and curling on her front. Her tail is long and curved, nearly touching the ground. Synapse's ears also has fur sticking out as well. She is considered tall for a mare; in fact, Synapse is only one inch short of an average stallion's height. (See OC Profile.)

If I could possibly could, can I be one of the scientists that was working on the project in it's early stages? I'm a huge fan of gene manipulation, I plan on being a geneticist when I'm older and I hope to find myself in that field, than rather agriculture. So I can definitely see a character that I play going on ahead and doing human trials on herself before she got the permission for it. 
And I believe that this is a human rp guys, @, @,

Name: Sonja Johnson

Power: Advanced Nocturnal Eyesight (Can see in the dark super well, pitch black is like normal day, though is practically blinded in light), and an advanced immune system. 

Personality: Sonja is usually calm and collected, she's a quick thinker and isn't one to talk about her plans. She's quite clever in her field, and can be creative and intuitive when she has to be. 

Appearance: Short brown-black hair, brown eyes, wears wide brimmed aviators that cover her eyes entirely. She usually wears a kind of white shirt, and comfortable and easily movable pants with sneakers. She's somewhat short, though she has slightly defined muscles in her arms, and well defined muscles in her legs. 

@, If it's a human RP, I can just use a humaized Summer. No problem. Just drop the Wereform, and keep permanant Cryo powers, and she's set. That, or I can get switchlock in as a normal human with shapeshifting powers...

I find all of the powers interesting, and will add all of your characters to the RP. Let's just hope we get more people.  Also, this is a human RP, and you can use humanized pony Ocs.

• 3 weeks later...